Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cupkake

I left an old photo of my grandmother at my ex's house
Will I find it? When?

background info:
*Im currently in a lawsuit with the ex since he owes me money (maybe irrelevant not sure)
*we are not in good standing/talking terms
*I accidentally forgot the photo at his house back in July
* he refuses to look for the photo and saying he doesn't have it
*I know it's at his house 100000000% it's just hiding under a pile of his **** that he's refusing to look at

WILL I GET MY PHOTO BACK? WHEN?

Attachments

• chart hh.jpg
    chart hh.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 26

waybread

Thanks for the compliment. I am traveling just now, so my Internet time is pretty sporadic. I think the chart does describe the situation you indicate, but unfortunately I don't think you'll get the photograph back from your ex. With Leo rising, you are symbolized by the sun; and secondarily by the moon. So we'd like to see the relevant planets coming back to the sun or moon in some way. The moon's next aspect is a square to Venus in the 8th house of your ex's possessions. The sun's next aspect is a square to Saturn, your ex's significator. Squares usually mean things don't work out so well. I could look at Mercury or Mars as ruling your belongings, but not with a better result.

Hopefully a family member has a duplicate of the photograph to share with you. Sorry I don't have a better answer. By all means, consult with the really good horary astrologers on this forum!