Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-10-2014, 12:58 PM

read my chart

Hi! I'm 18 this year and I've been studying astrology and weird occult stuff on the internet since about 11. It provides both therapeutic outcome and mental stimulation for me.
I'm not a professional astrologer nor do i know a loooooot about it, though i have researched quite a fair bit over the years. it's just really really interesting and is to a large extent relatable.

I have a sun in Leo, Unaspected in the 12th house, and many water planets, and a 1st house Mercury. In the world I feel that I have creativity, solar energy and entertainment to offer, however also I feel that i can contribute much in terms of counselling and therapy because of my hyper-sensitivity and compassion.

If anyone could offer some insights to the Unaspected sun, or sun in the 12th house, or the best both Unaspected sun in the 12th house to me i'd be so grateful. It is pretty peregrine, creates stress onto the individual, is hard to control and express, and takes a lot of inner strength and courage to anchor it into earth soil. Also not to mention the ultra sensitivity and empathic-ness I have and a turbulent childhood. I've been trying and continuing to find my way through though, if anyone has a story or perspective to share about it please feel free!

Last edited by Wisher1996; 01-10-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Unread 01-10-2014, 01:40 PM

Re: Harro!

Hi and welcome. I just posted some stuff about the 12th house on a thread which you're also involved in. It might be a good idea to post your chart to get proper feedback. Apparently there are instructions somewhere on the forum.

Seems like a good place you're in, despite the difficult childhood you mention. Only 18 years old and already a sense of being involved in a healing process, which is allowing your strengths to blossom. I would suggest that having explored astrology at a certain level on the internet for all these years, that if you want to get more serious about it, you start to read some good astrology texts. My personal favourites are largely those by Liz Greene. I feel they offer a profound and broad understanding of astrology, in a relevant and accessible way. There is one book which is a collection of two seminar transcripts. Its called Apollo's Chariot, and it looks at the deeper meanings of the astrological Sun, including a look at the Sun in the different houses.

Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks, page 118
Unread 01-10-2014, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisher1996 View Post
Hi! I'm 18 this year and I've been studying astrology and weird occult stuff on the internet since about 11. It provides both therapeutic outcome and mental stimulation for me.
I'm not a professional astrologer nor do i know a loooooot about it, though i have researched quite a fair bit over the years. it's just really really interesting and is to a large extent relatable.

I have a sun in Leo, Unaspected in the 12th house, and many water planets, and a 1st house Mercury. In the world I feel that I have creativity, solar energy and entertainment to offer, however also I feel that i can contribute much in terms of counselling and therapy because of my hyper-sensitivity and compassion.

If anyone could offer some insights to the Unaspected sun, or sun in the 12th house, or the best both Unaspected sun in the 12th house to me i'd be so grateful. It is pretty peregrine, creates stress onto the individual, is hard to control and express, and takes a lot of inner strength and courage to anchor it into earth soil. Also not to mention the ultra sensitivity and empathic-ness I have and the turbulent childhood. I've been trying and continuing to find my way through though, if anyone has a story or perspective to share about it please feel free!
Hi and welcome Wisher1996
now that you have introduced yourself, you have several options as to which area of the forum is optimum for you to create a new thread
specifically for discussion of the issues you wish to explore

We have the READ MY CHART sub forum at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=81

Also, clearly you are familiar with the term 'Peregrine'
and so may like to also discuss the Peregrine nature of your Sun,
as well as its unaspected nature
on the Traditional Astrology sub forum at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=92
'Peregrine' is a Debility originating in Traditional Astrology

A useful thread CAN PLANETS IN DETRIMENT OR FALL BE PEREGRINE? at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ight=peregrine assists in understanding the concept of a planet being peregrine

There are instructions HOW TO ATTACH A NATAL CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-10-2014, 01:43 PM

Actually I should add that there are lots of seminar transcripts by Greene and others, published as Seminars from the Centre for Psychological Astrology

Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks, page 118
Unread 01-10-2014, 02:23 PM

thank you miquar and jupiterasc
it's so affirming that you tell me i'm on the right path of healing.
thanks for the help and guidance and links
Unread 01-12-2014, 12:52 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to AvivAmitay

hello and welcome Wisher1996
Unread 01-12-2014, 11:09 PM

Re: read my chart

Hi Wisher,

Wow, I started astro in my teens also but your start date beats the cake...!

Re "unaspected" Sun, you'll be happy to know it can hardly be unaspected (if taking into account whatever quintiles, semi-squares, etc. may be in play).

Have a look...
Unread 01-13-2014, 05:29 AM

[deleted trolling post and response to trolling post - Moderator]

If anything, I am the total opposite of violence. When I was 4 years old and my mother broke an animal shaped biscuit I burst into tears because I didn't want the animal to hurt. It's true I can be obsessed with all things that are mysterious and unknown, and it can feel unnatural to push forward my expression into the world like how everyone else seems to be able to effortlessly, but why do you associate the unknown as dark?
yeap my 2 cents, it has always been my dream to contribute well to the earth and alleviate people's pain.

Last edited by wilsontc; 01-13-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:04 PM

okay guys, here is my chart!
feel free to share what you see in it.

if you have any valuable information/interpretation about the Unaspected sun or sun in the 12th house please share it. hmm, not the verdict astrology kind of interpretation but more of the factual, descriptive kind will be great.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my birth chart.jpg (86.2 KB, 7 views)
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Banned

Why does he get rep;ies but I don't? Obvious RACISM because I am a Scorpiorising and you all hate us.

Tags
12th house planets, chart, harro, read, sun in the 12th house, unaspected planets, unaspected sun