Rectifying my chart ^^

Bradders

You're right, and I can do it, it's the fact I want the right information and when I have information, I don't know how to 'use it' basically.

It's like I know so much, but not so much at the same time.

I would pinpoint myself as a Virgo rising right off the spot, but I don't actually know for sure, because I want facts. Not fiction. Not some bland idea. I would discover all the things I would need to know, but I would not know what to do with that information. Solar arcs, I need to know HOW to use that information, not some studying asset, I need to know HOW to use it.

I can't be posted with solar arcs, I need a explanation. I need to be told what rules to follow and I will act like a foot soldier and follow those orders. I don't know any other way. I need to see the details or else my mind will not work.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_brad_wilson_hp.80768.10426 (1).gif
    astro_w2at_01_brad_wilson_hp.80768.10426 (1).gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

jill

You have to do what I did and read....read....read...all the links that others have posted on your threads regarding these things. (these are usually in blue and all you have to do is click on them to open)

They explain the what's & why's of what you need to do. That is all I can tell you to do. That....and create a spreadsheet. That is the first thing I would do. Get all the dates. Look up all charts for those dates and enter the planets into a 'graph type' chart. The planet's will then speak for themselves. jill

Bradders

Not doing it, not until I know the information can be used. But you have helped, thanks.

Basically, I need and a plan, I'm not the type of guy who endlessly studies it unless it is of practical use. But truly, I am thankful. The only way I'd look it up if it was like this:

'Look this up, this'll get you to grips with 'bla bla bla'

Sorry. But it's not as if I want to study this subject so yeah. But you've helped Jill. I only wanna know what it really does instead of 'Read this, it will help you!' I need data. Analysis.

You've done all you've could I'm sure.

Last edited:

jill

Not doing it, not until I know the information can be used. But you have helped, thanks.

Basically, I need and a plan, I'm not the type of guy who endlessly studies it unless it is of practical use. But truly, I am thankful......

Sorry. But it's not as if I want to study this subject ......

Then why do you care what your rising sign is? I don't understand what you hope to achieve from knowing it - if this is how you feel. jill

Last edited:

Bradders

What I wanted to achieve was knowing of myself. That's what I wanted all along. Nothing much has ever provided me enough information to be able to explain myself.

The fact is, I don't feel normal, I never did, all I wanted to do was be able to express that part of me that no one else understood. The loneliness, the anger, the stress, things like these. Because I wanted to figure it all out.

I'm alienated from family, friends, all I wanted to do is provide a answer. For people to stop asking me questions. For people to be able to understand me. That's all I wanted. So this was self discovery, but Astrology didn't provide what I wanted. I want to know what people see on the outside **** it. So atleast I can talk to friends without being taken part and observed, a enviroment where I can simply be myself.

I have to apologise because Astrology didn't answer that question, I will personally take up another subject.

When I do feel like coming back here to find out, I'll see to it. Right now, I'm not all super curious about whatever the hell this is. I don't see much use in studying a subject I'd have nothing in store for. I wasn't much into astrologies except for the basics. If I were to explain rectification to someone, I'd probably hurt my head. I need practical info, not something I'd never use. This is the way it is. The way I prefer it and I did care, for the simple part.

Bradders

What I wanted to achieve was knowing of myself. That's what I wanted all along. Nothing much has ever provided me enough information to be able to explain myself.

The fact is, I don't feel normal, I never did, all I wanted to do was be able to express that part of me that no one else understood. The loneliness, the anger, the stress, things like these. Because I wanted to figure it all out.

I'm alienated from family, friends, all I wanted to do is provide a answer. For people to stop asking me questions. For people to be able to understand me. That's all I wanted. So this was self discovery, but Astrology didn't provide what I wanted. I want to know what people see on the outside So atleast I can talk to friends without being taken part and observed, a enviroment where I can simply be myself.

I have to apologise because Astrology didn't answer that question, I will personally take up another subject.

When I do feel like coming back here to find out, I'll see to it. Right now, I'm not all super curious about whatever the hell this is. I don't see much use in studying a subject I'd have nothing in store for. I wasn't much into astrologies except for the basics. If I were to explain rectification to someone, I'd probably hurt my head. I need practical info, not something I'd never use. This is the way it is. The way I prefer it and I did care, for the simple part.

JUPITERASC

Meditation could be of help to you Bradders - there may be Meditation groups that are local to you :smile:

jill

Bradders,

I hope that you don't take my words as attacks, because that was not my intent. I just wanted you to understand that if you want to know
who you are, then the best way is to look up the natal aspects of your chart. Start with moon conjunct saturn.

Your moon and mine are both at 15 degrees aquarius - but yours is conjunct saturn. If you were to look this up (google it or search in the forums) it would explain alot. Then look up every other aspect in your natal chart and soon, you will know 'who you are'.
It's your blueprint for life, the energies you've come to this earth with, and it will give you insight as to why you are having problems.

You don't have to know your Asc degree to know things about yourself. Start off with the basics. Sure, houses are important, but even though you don't know the houses, you've still got aspects and transits to these natal planets.

Moon conjunct Saturn has the same basic meaning regardless of what house it's in. And so do all other aspects in your natal chart. jill

Last edited:

Kannon

I'm alienated from family, friends, all I wanted to do is provide a answer. For people to stop asking me questions. For people to be able to understand me. That's all I wanted. So this was self discovery, but Astrology didn't provide what I wanted. I want to know what people see on the outside **** it. So atleast I can talk to friends without being taken part and observed, a enviroment where I can simply be myself.

Brad, what I suggest you do is this:

1) Write a description of your personality and how you feel inside. Don't reference any astrological concepts in your mind. Just use ordinary terms, plain and simple as you can. Add comments of close friends and family in case you've left anything out.

2) Use this as a basis for determining what rising sign fits you. First it will be a process of elimination. Eliminate the rising signs that definitely don't fit at all under any circumstances of modifying planets, etc. Until you can determine what is the correct rising sign, by physical and personality qualities, then events and such are just not going to help. They'll simply overload you with too much information.

BTW - the way you describe yourself, "I don't feel normal, I never did" can indicate Neptune, Uranus factors (including Pisces, Aquarius). The other comments about alienation and needing to articulate how you feel further indicate Neptune, water. This description pretty well eliminates signs on the Asc that are forthright and articulate.

Last edited:

Bradders

I must apologise, I get extremely strung out. Like I have right now... I must deeply apologise with you all.

Umm... to state my personality?

Friends thoughts: Bossy, pleasant and sweet, sexy ( Hates being considered it cause yes, like a Pisces, any form of arrogance aggravates me ), patient ( some guy considered me patient cause I was standing in this line for ages at the train station ), Easily excitable, Fun loving, easily deceived ( Not sure, I get into relationships my mothers always said are gonna hurt me somehow, and I never listen ), never changing ( I'm extremely disorganized, I refuse to do certain things such as cut my hair or change my clothes as often as some would like, I like to think I am the antithesis, all my family stands for, which is nice clothes, haircuts, girlfriends, nice cars, although impartially my mother understands it, my room is a dump, always has been ), also, Schizophrenic has been dubbed in the past, by my brother ( because I had this accident as a child where I thought my father was a real bad person and I rang the police on him, it turned out to be a massive understanding ), Overbearing perhaps? My friends used to say when I was near him on the computer, he used to say I was way too close

Own thoughts:

Jovial
Depressive
Happy and more happy
Tender
Strong
Affectionate
Low in thoughts
Angry
Frustrated
Laid back ( in a particular way )
Calm
Unpredictable
Insane

Physical traits

Large forehead
Skinny
Long dark hair
Big eyes ( apparently considered continually by my family )
Long face ( although I thought it got plumper as I got older
Thin waist
Broad shoulders
Long neck ( think it comes from my Capricorn though, and now I've seen goats for real, I can definitely see where the comparison comes from, I also have a big love for animals among that )
Eyes are also green if it adds anything
Straight eyebrows
Muscular ( SOME HAVE SAID BUT HONESTLY DON'T THINK SO )

Pictures of me: ( also like a Pisces, I never thought pictures depicted my self really )

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...78513228_100000585429558_980453_7226457_n.jpg ( rofl, this was a actual attempt to smile )

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0210275719091_622289090_7492804_7153356_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...833551_100002175921686_367188_298558613_n.jpg ( I'm the one to the far right, with the big eyes and long blond hair )

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/26378_409247016612_762616612_5112680_7118849_n.jpg

Dear god, everyone comments on this smile like no other! It's so embarassing... apparently it's too 'intense' but god, it ain't half bad I think!

And now since I don't half give a hell what I look like once more:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/19528010000100061630569.jpg/

My torso

Jill, I do not know where to look for such planets, and from my birth chart, my moon turned out to be 9.15 degrees.

It's possibly I may take up more of this subject as I get older, but I do things in what I like to call leaps and bounds, and JupiterAsc, I have tried meditation.

To be honest, I often had lead myself to think I am a Pisces third decan in scorpio, but I always considered myself to skinny to be Pisces, I've often heard Pisces is plump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=rKAn1HvmRXM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffFBdWBp0NE&feature=related Music that describes my life

I've always taken a tendecy to be in love too, wether with friends or what else, I guess if I had a song it would be that one above.

But I suppose really, I do have something of a spiritualist nature deep down. Whilst my cousin would dwell in astral travel, I've taken up subjects on Buddhism, asian cultures, always been in love with nature and animals, things like that. I have a field nearby I would feed the goats nearby, standing outside the fence and then feeding them clumps of grass picked up. I sometimes think I do have a real closeness with the goat too at times. A literal closeness.

Also, I'm skilled in poetry and art I guess. or practice it. If it helps I could even show that poetry ( Which I write online to deal with extremely powerful emotions )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iCwmMlJDSE FOUND SOMETHING AWEEEEEEEEESOME

Last edited:

Kannon

Basically, I need and a plan, I'm not the type of guy who endlessly studies it unless it is of practical use. But truly, I am thankful. The only way I'd look it up if it was like this:

'Look this up, this'll get you to grips with 'bla bla bla'

Sorry. But it's not as if I want to study this subject so yeah. But you've helped Jill. I only wanna know what it really does instead of 'Read this, it will help you!' I need data. Analysis.

You've done all you've could I'm sure.

This statement hints strongly of Virgo. Even though your Sun in Capricorn lends you to practical considerations, and Moon possibly conjunct Saturn could as well, I think you're best off first considering Virgo as your rising sign. It is indicated from statements here and from your physical attributes.

Kannon

Bradders,

As I sit drinking my chicory this morning your last message prompted me to look into your rectification situation again...

I knew I recognized your name when I saw your latest post here and you messaged me, but it took a while to find the folder I'd made for you here on my computer. You might recall that in your emails to me back in summer I looked at your pictures and read your descriptions of yourself and told you that from that info Virgo and Pisces were the most likely Asc signs for you. 29VIR19 is the only possible Asc in that sign and only 25 and 26 Pisces in that sign.

I started with the 29VIR19 chart and decided to look at the date of your father's death (so sorry that you lost him so young)... 1 July 2004.

Transits (0:00 UT)
Sun 23N06
Mercury 23N19
Saturn 22N13
These transit parallel the MC [23N26] of this 29VIR19 chart. As you probably know the IC/MC axis, their rulers and house contents (4th-10th) display parents. Generally, but not always, the MC shows the father. Here we have transits at your father's death that show focus at the MC, including the natal ruler of the MC, Mercury.

This is not proof. It only shows focus of transits at MC. However, there are some "death" factors showing in the transits through this chart. Jupiter (ruler of IC) is in 12th; Chiron in 4th; N.Node in 8th. That's enough to take a further look using progressions.

Progressions with <orbs>
prog Asc sesqui-quadrate natal Venus <01'>
pr MC sesqui-quadrate n Pluto <02'> *this is exactly the kind of aspect we're looking for with the most specific natal 'father' point the MC engaged in a very tight 'stressful' aspect with Pluto, one ruler of death.
pr Sun conj n Neptune <01'> - Sun, mundane ruler of father
pr Mars Quintile n Asc <08'>
pr Uranus conj pr Sun <06'> (separating) - father again -- points to a possible surprise announcements weeks earlier of his condition.
pr PoF sesqui-quadrate pr Chiron
pr MC [23N06] declination ContraParallel n and pr N.Node [23S10] <04'> *In other words, the prog MC has aligned in declination with natal and prog S.Node and the prog IC has aligned with natal and prog N.Node. Another major natal confirmation.
pr N.Node conjunct Mercury (ruler of natal MC) <08'> *Big time confirmation
pr MC [23N06] ContraParallel n Mercury [23S07] <01'> *Cannot get more specific than this when the pr MC aspects the natal MC ruler's position.

In addition the progressions show Mercury, Uranus, Sun, Neptune in natal 4th house of endings. Very often a single event like this doesn't create such lengthy and obvious confirmations in the progressions, but in your case its ironclad. Sometimes it only takes one event.

Your mother's memory was off. You can try any other possible Asc you like but you will not get this long a list of aspects both in longitude and declination for such an event.

Glad you persisted. I know what a conundrum this has been, so I congratulate you on getting it settled. We can look at more events in the progressions, but I've done enough of these to be sure of the chart with just this one. The tightness of the orbs, the involvement of the appropriate mundane and natal rulers prove the chart.

Cheers.

Now I'm going to brag a little. My cup of chicory is still hot and unfinished beside me. Hopefully this demonstration will show why I refer to myself in my signature the way I do.

Peace.

Last edited:

Bradders

Well, everything makes sense. Yeah, I'm persistent. Persistent for the answers.

It makes sense. For me, I admit, it is answers and data I was looking for. Yeah, I'm definitely a virgo. I did read your data though before, I was just so much of a stubborn person to actually never believe it. >.>

Ok, you win. I am a Virgo ascendent.