Why is the sexual chemistry so strong when we are so different?

Mark

You do have something in common. You are complimentary in a sexual context. That is the first thing that popped into my head when I read Cancer and Aries. Aries loves to dominate and Cancer loves to be forced into submission (by the right person). You are not complimentary, however, in other important ways. The relationship will probably not last unless both you are 100% committed to staying together. I doubt that is the case, so just enjoy what you have and use it as a great learning experience.

I am a Cancer and he's an Aries. We are always arguing because he says he wants me to express how I feel and I find it hard to communicate my feelings whereas he's very open about what he wants, needs, and desires. But the sex is amazing. Sometimes when we argue, he'll just grab me and rip my clothes off, and I just have to submit because I love it.

And yet we are so different. He's almost arrogant and I'm modest. I'm shy and he's so outgoing. He's fearless but I'm very afraid. I'm all about nurturing other people, and he's all about nurturing his ego. He's impulsive and I think everything I do before I do it. Everything that's there between us is mostly because of the sex.

So why is the attraction so great when logically we have nothing in common?

first thing comes to my mind is 90' square aspect, both cardinal but not a lot in common. Aries, highly sexed blunt direct and to the point.

relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

Pisceanfool

You probably share a strong martian connection and a lot of squares with venus/moon. I think of a Taurus-Scorpio axis going on maybe. Like a mars opposition in those signs with the domination submission. Possibly Pluto intersects the opposition? Also, keep in mind anger and sex are both mars xD. His mars is strong with Aries sun also.

Charts?