Please tell me anything about my chart!!

allied

Can anyone tell me anything interesting about my chart, my future, myself, etc? Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• birthchart (2).jpg
    birthchart (2).jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

You are an exceptional communicator and will most likely leverage this skill in the workplace (Gemini/MC at 1 degree is basically double Gemini). You might work or have friends in restaurants or there may be influence from Italy in your career. You could be very interested in working abroad. Your home will likely be abroad or in a distant location and you or a motherly figure will travel often. You could be very powerful in the real estate world/8th or in research and you'll have a lot of powerful partners/partners behind the scenes (Jupiter/7th in Pisces). You have technical/internet skills in the workplace but you may have workplace issues with your boss if you go that route. You may have a tendency to quit or lose jobs (uranus in aquarius (cut short) in 6th house of work). With your Saturn/Neptune square, you could be very spiritual or have spiritual gifts. Your ascendant sign and degree may point toward legal analysis or clothing/beauty industry. You have a balanced, analytical way of thinking. With NN on your ascendant, it is likely that you are drawn towards distant lands - what's interesting is that NNode is the same sign and degree as your Asc (7 degrees Virgo). So if you want to look into it further, that degree and sign are a major driver in your life, fate and decision making.

allied

First off I want to thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate it! Regarding travel and abroad stuff, my major is International Business. It is my dream to go abroad and experience other cultures, so your observation really is reassuring in that aspect of my life. In regards to my NN and Ascendant in the same sign and degree, being a major driver in my life, is it wise to continue with my pursuit of International Business, travel and wanting to live abroad? Again, thank you so much!

watcherofthesouth

I would go so far as to say you are destined for it! People who tend to be successful in business have at least Aries (leadership/business) and or Taurus (money/business) placements - and you have both. Again, your 4th and 8th houses could be very powerful for real estate too and it may be in the form of an opportunity that will pop up in the future. You may also receive an inheritance.