Is it still possible that he changes his mind?

KathrineB

Hi everyone!
The guy I was having a long distance relationship with has kind of broke up with me. Kind of because he just disappeared, didn’t reply to my text and never wrote back.
That he broke up doesn’t really surprise me, what surprises me is how he chose to do it, quite unlike him. So I’m wondering if I made him angry or something (although i did absolutely nothing to do so, in my opinion at least).

Originally my question was: will he still change his mind (about breaking up with me)?
However now I’m just trying to read the chart to understand why he did it and in the way he did.
Ok so the chart, I’m Jupiter rx, in the first house. He’s Mercury, the 7th; Merc seems to be exalting Jupiter, so he still liked me (but already stopped responding). The aspects of Merc are not so promising. For one, it’s with mars in the 8th house, who is Mars? Another girl?
Plus, there’s a trine between Merc and Neptune in the 3rd of communications. Deception and illusions within our communications? Does it mean that he has misread any of my texts and that’s his reaction to that. Or does it mean that the way he way communicating with me wasn’t honest (and for example had misled me to think that he was more serious that he actually was regarding me

Any help will be highly appreciated!

https://ibb.co/84SCrLq

Last edited:

Arena

He has met someone else.
He is Mercury in 8th partile conjunct Mars. I think he is having a sexual relationship with someone else. Or possibly he has been attacked. Do you know if he is ok from other people?

Venus, the ruler of his 5th house is in the 7th house, or his 1st. It is the love relationship he has with another woman.

Moon is about to leave your house/sign and has recently opposed the Sun in his 1st. This marks the end of your contact with him about 3 days/weeks ago?
The Moon will leave your sign and that is the end of this matter for you. But you will hear from him again in about 20 days/weeks and it will make you very sad and is the final dot to end it for you.

Yes the Neptune aspect marks deception or confusion between you.

KathrineB

He has met someone else.
He is Mercury in 8th partile conjunct Mars. I think he is having a sexual relationship with someone else. Or possibly he has been attacked. Do you know if he is ok from other people?

Venus, the ruler of his 5th house is in the 7th house, or his 1st. It is the love relationship he has with another woman.

Moon is about to leave your house/sign and has recently opposed the Sun in his 1st. This marks the end of your contact with him about 3 days/weeks ago?
The Moon will leave your sign and that is the end of this matter for you. But you will hear from him again in about 20 days/weeks and it will make you very sad and is the final dot to end it for you.

Yes the Neptune aspect marks deception or confusion between you.
Hi Arena, thank you very much for such a detailed answer! (even if it is a sad one for me)
Yes I am pretty sure that he is alright, saw him online several times, so...
We stopped speaking 5 days ago, but 5 is close to 3 anyways.
So a love relationship, huh? Well, I guess I should be happy got him... and also note to self: stop with the long distance things, they never work for me..,
Thanks again for taking a look at my chart!

Arena

Thank you for confirming.
I would have guessed your last contact before casting the chart was around June 14th or 3 days before the chart was casted.

I am sorry if this brought grief or sorrow to your heart. But it must be better to know than not to know.

I wish you the best in your future love endeavours.

Last edited:

KathrineB

Thank you for confirming.
I would have guessed your last contact before casting the chart was around June 14th or 3 days before the chart was casted.

I am sorry if this brought grief or sorrow to your heart. But it must be better to know than not to know.

I wish you the best in your future love endeavours.
I just checked with the calendar, yes on the 14th was when I finally realized that his attitude towards me has changed completely (he became very cold etc), but we still had a bit of the chit chat later on...
Yeah, you’re right, it is always better to know and to the sooner, the better too! Thanks again