Missing Mother

Gypsy

Hi Everyone,

My mother was abducted from her home. Authorities have no leads so I did a chart at the time I felt the focus to commit to reading it 12/20/07 11:11pm EST Gainesville, FL Asc 11 Virgo To read a news article go to gainesville sun. My biggest question is Where is she? What do y'all think? I'll post my interpretation later.

archergirl

Sorry, how do you know she was abducted, and didn't just walk off? I don't mean to sound frivolous, but it does happen...

Cheers,
AG:)

Gypsy

My aunt was living in the home with her and witnessed the abductor dragging her out the door. It as in the middle of the night during a 2-3 inch rain and thunderstorm so no tracks were left of the getaway vehicle. My aunt's description of the abductor was not detailed enough for a sketch according to authorities. I'm hoping the chart will correctly reveal what happened regardless of how it appeared to happen. Did you see something that would indicate she has "run away from home"? Or that deception is a factor?

archergirl

Gypsy (or other forum members),

Are you able to put up a chart for this? I am useless with technology, or I'd do it myself. It's nice to have the chart up for us to look at; popping back and forth between windows is confusing for me.

And where is the good Draco at a time like this? He excels in these sorts of charts... Draco? Draco?....

AG:)

Gypsy

That is a very good idea coffee. Here is a news article for starters go to gainesville sun or search judith osteen

12/20/2007 82W 59' 29N 44'11:11pm EST Ascendant 11 Virgo Placidus
My mother was abducted from her home the evening of 12/15/07 or morning of 12/16/07. Police were not notified until 12/17/07 and I received knowledge of this on 12/18/07. It was not until later that I had the energy to devote to a chart which I erected to find her location. As a beginner of this wonderful world of horary I have experienced quite a journey. After reading my partner and I arrived at the conclusion that the quesited had already passed and was hidden in an area within 4 miles of her home. We investigated and found an area fitting the description in the chart. At this point we took some pictures and returned home to view them. It was then we found orbs in the very spot we had been led to. Now the area we suspect her to be hidden in is down to a few square yards. Then, a few days later I erected a new chart to further dilineate the criminal and determine what level of danger we might encounter if we returned to this area. The chart revealed the criminal lived within a half mile of the place where we had been and was currently at home and would probably see us if we returned that afternoon. Well as you might guess, we couldn't resist the urge to at least return and take some more pictures and perhaps see if anything was hidden there to cause the orbs. This is a public use hiking area that is quite secluded and leads to a dead end within a few hundred yards of a river. I remained behind the wheel of the car as my partner got out and approached this 15' diameter tree that is struggling to survive with more than 80% of its trunk hollowed out leaving a great center area to hide something or someone. This tree was also marked with several sticks leaning against it on 3 sides toward the center. The bark had been removed from them recently making thime appear to be a marker of sorts. As soon as she reached the tree a man in a golf cart came up from behind us and driving very slowly went past our car and did a u-turn and then came back and asked my partner in a gruff voice "Can I help you find something?" She replied no that she was just taking pics of the trees. He just sat there and glared at her, arms crossed. She then asked "I am on management land arent' I?" To which this guy said yes and after what seemed like hours finally left us. Needless to say, We didn't stay very long after that spooky encounter. As we drove out we noticed his golf cart tracks go into the woods as if he was waiting for us to leave. We are now at the point that we feel a search of this area is in order. My dilema and why I am here is that I need to know how to look for assistance in the chart. We have shared with authorities our "findings" but they were dismissed. There is now a sketch of a suspect.

Gypsy

Sorry Archer Girl, I too am technology limited and antivirus deficient with the comp. that has my astrology software. Hopefully someone here can.

The latest news www.gainesvillesun.com/article/20080219/NEWS/371661747

astrobhadauria

Gypsy said:
Hi Everyone,

My mother was abducted from her home. Authorities have no leads so I did a chart at the time I felt the focus to commit to reading it 12/20/07 11:11pm EST Gainesville, FL Asc 11 Virgo To read a news article go to gainesville sun. My biggest question is Where is she? What do y'all think? I'll post my interpretation later.

Dear,
The lord of Vigro Mercury in the fifth house with the lord of 4th and 7th,Jupiter,Inthe 4th house,Sun is ruling that time,and this house related to big building,educational building,and this building maintain by head of the governmental department.perfactly the lord of this house is Moon,and Moon in the house of Venus,Moon and Venus both are seeing to each other,it means Venus having informations about that person (Mercury),and Jupiter giving helps by the temporary living,(Retrograde Saturn).