help with conception chart

Pepperpot

Thus chart was erected a minute or so after the deed was Done. The question being will I conceive. Now I am used to pregnancy charts. So unsure if the 5th house of children or the 8th house shoukd be used.

I am leo, sun in aires, excatly conjunt uranus in the 10th house. If I use the 5th house mars is the ruler placed in 5th in saggitrius. If this is the right significator ..I sun am in mars dignities and he, mars is in my house. So I guess I there is some reception so to speak.

If I use 8th house ruler, saturn also in 5th (my house) then sun (me) am saturns house.
Moon is in grand earth trine in taurus but seperating aspects. It will trine my nn though applying.

Currently I am 3 days late with no symtoms.

Any input would be appreciated. I find interesting that sun is conjuct uranus amd mars will soon conjuct saturn 5th and 8th rulers.

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cmobile-ticfileIGGNoM-u1396560238/astro_2gw_03_pregnan.56847.12178.gif?16093

Last edited:

Pepperpot

Just realized that me, sun am ub my exhaltation. I know that leo us a barren sign but the ascendant in this chart conjuncts my natal Jupiter.