Looking for feedback on my amateur pseudo-astrology technique

Jcoors

Hi all -- I'm looking for feedback on my astrology technique. I'm an amateur who doesn't fully understand squares, trines, conjunctions, etc., but the technique I've been using doesn't really rely on that. I've spent hundreds of hours on this, comparing it to historical examples as well as people I know personally, and I like the results I've found so far.

Essentially, I'm looking at the natal chart and the secondary direction chart ( via http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_secondary_directions.php). I look only at the outer planets -- pluto, jupiter, neptune, uranus, and saturn -- and I look at each planet's specific degrees using the Carelli degrees. I assign a value to the Carelli degree of each planet from excellent to terrible based on how it affects the individual. Then I see how that degree progresses from the natal to when the individual is 15, 40, and 70 years old.

I've found that the most important outer planets are pluto and neptune. Neptune is our skillset/the tools we have to work with in life; pluto is how we appear to the outside world. Jupiter is how we order the world, uranus is what we aspire to do in this life, and saturn represents thoughts that keep popping into our head.

Please see the chart -- I uploaded it at http://docdro.id/9VGADWm, or it's also attached as a zipped excel file. If you don't have the Carelli degrees (they are available online), I can post them if you want. The chart shows specific famous examples -- I think it gets Arnold Schwarzenegger and Elon Musk really well, for example -- and it also shows the planets over the next couple of years (if you're planning on having children as I am).

The reason I'm using this method is because I'm looking to have a child at some point, so it doesn't make sense to focus on the inner planets which change rapidly. If you focus on the outer planets, which move slowly, this method could help pinpoint when the most auspicious time to have a child is (on a monthly basis).

I would love your feedback.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Astro To Share.zip
    92.3 KB · Views: 12