What will these transits bring?

Becca

I'm trying to read the forthcoming transits and to figure out their meanings. Jupiter is going to transit my 7th house on April 26th. I've read about this transit, and many sources point out that it can indicate important relationship, marriage or pregnancy. What do you think it will bring me? Some people even say that it replaces an existing relationship with a better one.
I'm not sure when marriage is in store for me. My Lot of Marriage falls in Aries 11'02''. My Mars is in Taurus, 5H, so 28,29 and 31 are the years the Lot points to. I don't see myself getting married this year (one never knows?), but I'm scared I could miss my big love bus, or get married around 40 and risk the possibility of not having children.
I've read that Venus in 7th brings late marriage. The cusp of my 7H is in Gemini, which should bring me a Mercurian man, right? Sun, Mercury and Mars are in 5th, so maybe he would have some Taurean qualities.
Also, I've just got out of my Saturn return. It has gone from my 10H to my 11H. Now it should test my friendships. And I already don't have that many awesome friends. But then again it could burden my love life by opposing my stellium in 5th?

Attachments

• transits 1412013.jpg
    transits 1412013.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 23

Caro

looking at transits. you have transit NN in 11th house and saturn in 11th house by transit. Maybe go out and join groups or lead a group.set one up even. perhaps you will meet someone via this route.

do you enjoy creative hobbies? (stellium in 5th in taurus) and venus in cancer in 7th house.

many people meet their partners via shared interests.

JUPITERASC

I'm trying to read the forthcoming transits and to figure out their meanings. Jupiter is going to transit my 7th house on April 26th. I've read about this transit, and many sources point out that it can indicate important relationship, marriage or pregnancy. What do you think it will bring me? Some people even say that it replaces an existing relationship with a better one.
I'm not sure when marriage is in store for me. My Lot of Marriage falls in Aries 11'02''. My Mars is in Taurus, 5H, so 28,29 and 31 are the years the Lot points to. I don't see myself getting married this year (one never knows?), but I'm scared I could miss my big love bus, or get married around 40 and risk the possibility of not having children.
I've read that Venus in 7th brings late marriage. The cusp of my 7H is in Gemini, which should bring me a Mercurian man, right? Sun, Mercury and Mars are in 5th, so maybe he would have some Taurean qualities.
Also, I've just got out of my Saturn return. It has gone from my 10H to my 11H. Now it should test my friendships. And I already don't have that many awesome friends. But then again it could burden my love life by opposing my stellium in 5th?
Anciently speaking, your approaching 30th Solar Return heralds the commencement of your 30th profected year and here's a profection wheel kindly posted on another thread by a member. It's a useful way to speedily gauge which profection year is current. Currently you are experiencing a 6th house profection.

On your 30th birthday then your 7th house profection commences. Looking at the profection wheel we find the 7th house profection repeats at ages 6,18, 30, 42 and 54.

Recalling events of your 18th year regarding 7th house matters may give some VERY GENERAL idea of what could be in store. Obviously history does not repeat itself IDENTICALLY each 7th house profection year, however there is generally a THEME.

I was also taught to check our PROFECTIONS. That's where each year you graduate a SIGN for your rising so that every 12th year (since we start at ZERO) we repeat our natal rising sign. WHEN you profect to what is typically your 7th house rising then that is your focus that year. Or I would also think that, for example, since I am Pisces rising....after my birthday next Wed I profect to a Virgo rising which is my 7th house.

Here is a PROFECTION WHEEL.

ProfectionWheel.jpg

Since your 7th house is Mercury ruled Gemini then your natal Mercury is intensified for the year of your 7th house profection,

Currently your natal Venus is intensified, until your 30th birthday ends your 6th house profection year

The way to assess trends for the year anciently speaking, is to create charts for your solar return and your 7th house profection chart and then examine those while considering the basic promise of your natal chart
:smile:

Becca

looking at transits. you have transit NN in 11th house and saturn in 11th house by transit. Maybe go out and join groups or lead a group.set one up even. perhaps you will meet someone via this route.

do you enjoy creative hobbies? (stellium in 5th in taurus) and venus in cancer in 7th house.

many people meet their partners via shared interests.

Hi, Caro. Thank you for replying. :smile:

I don't have a creative hobby. I spend my free time in self-indulgence, I read books (about love, history or astrology), listen to music, play online games, go out and listen\dance to live bands playing, etc.
I love my job (high school teacher) and I use my creative energy to make my classes and lectures more interesting.
When I was a teenager I sang in a choir, and I used to draw and color as well.
I didn't plan to join any social groups. It's been enough for me to meet new people at concerts, cafes...or via friends. I'd like to learn German, and I wanted to try to learn basics on my own, and maybe latter take up a course in German. But there are some work-related obligations I have to finish first.

As for love, I've been seeing a guy for 3,5 months. Our relationship is ok. The problem is that we're of different education and background, so I don't know how that will function in the long run. Needless to say that my mom can't wait for me to end it. So I worry.

Becca

Anciently speaking, your approaching 30th Solar Return heralds the commencement of your 30th profected year and here's a profection wheel kindly posted on another thread by a member. It's a useful way to speedily gauge which profection year is current. Currently you are experiencing a 6th house profection.

On your 30th birthday then your 7th house profection commences. Looking at the profection wheel we find the 7th house profection repeats at ages 6,18, 30, 42 and 54.

Recalling events of your 18th year regarding 7th house matters may give some VERY GENERAL idea of what could be in store. Obviously history does not repeat itself IDENTICALLY each 7th house profection year, however there is generally a THEME.

Since your 7th house is Mercury ruled Gemini then your natal Mercury is intensified for the year of your 7th house profection,

Currently your natal Venus is intensified, until your 30th birthday ends your 6th house profection year

The way to assess trends for the year anciently speaking, is to create charts for your solar return and your 7th house profection chart and then examine those while considering the basic promise of your natal chart
:smile:

Hiya JUPITERASC! :smile:

Thank you for directing me to the profection wheel. It's kind of cruel that it goes only to the age of 59. "Hey, pensioners, there are no more reasons for you to enjoy life any further" lol jk jk

I don't see the connection between my 17th and this year. All I can do is generalize and say that it was a great year, just like the one when I was 18 was.

I know I calculated my LOM correctly, but have I calculated my good years for marriage? And what does my natal say about my future husband?

Here's the Solar Return chart I've created, but I've no idea how to read anything about it.

Attachments

• solar return.jpg
    solar return.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 19