Do you love like your moon?

Belle Lune

Hmm, my Moon and I have definitely being having some major problems in this life. Virgo Moon in the 8th, making a Thors Hammer with my Ascendant and Chiron in the 4th. It is also square my Neptune in the 11th. Quincunx to Jupiter and Hygeia. And to top it, it’s the Ruler of my South Node.
And alas, it makes no soft aspects to anything L
I know that there is a lot of past life issues to work through with it.

starryair

I have moon in Aquarius and I feel that this is a self protective sign for the moon, I dont have any bad aspects and my moon is in the 5th house and yet, I don't like to show people I need them in case they hurt me. I tend to confused people because I am extremely friendly and nice with all the libra in my chart, but at the same time I don't tolerate insincerity from people, I know it sounds harsh but I feel like most people are disposable especially if they bring nothing but negativity in your life. I seem to attract controlling and possessive people which I hate.

My brother who's the second youngest has moon in Taurus he seems so secure and content, nothing seems to fluster him, he definitely has a lot of control over his emotions. He also had a really close relationship with my mum, which never really bothered because I couldn't understand why he was so attached to her.

Last edited:

espi3479

I have my moon sign 7 degrees in Pisces... I do like my moon placement, wouldn't change it for the world :smile: I do tend to be very sensitive, creative, imagitive, and I tend to live in my own little world to escape the reality :biggrin:

T

Teb

I am a scopio moon conjunct mars and neptune all in the 10th. exhausting along with venus in the 8th.

M

may28gemini

24 degree Pisces Moon in 6th

trine 2nd Scorpio Uranus
sextile 8th Taurus Mars
opposite 1st Libra Saturn
opposite 1st Libra Jupiter
square 9th Gemini Venus
square 9th Gemini Mercury
square 3rd Sagittarius Neptune

Ummm... EWWW My moon aspects EVERYTHING except Sun and Pluto.

Let's see... I show my love by doing practical things for people: assist with errands, have fun doing mundane/everyday activities in a new way, help people get jobs, brush up resumes, give interview tips, support random and bizarre money making schemes, love strategizing and helping organize, love very much to attend seminars on how to perform better in a business environment, I always encourage people to be financially independent and I back up nearly everything money oriented, love getting into business types of partnerships, teach others about healthy eating and encourage everyone to exercise regularly, I love animals esp. cats and I love catering to my cat's demands (I guess you could say I'm a slave to my cat), I really enjoy giving people emotional support in a professional capacity but NEVER in a personal capacity (despite the Pisces Moon).

Philosophically, I LOVE and greatly identify with John Locke's (Virgo Sun and probably Virgo Mercury) theories and I'm really into Adam Smith's (he was Gemini Sun and I suspect Gemini Mercury as well) laissez-faire business theories. I love helping people solve concrete problems but people would know better than to come to me crying over personal issues. I don't handle people being emotional and not containing themselves. Actually, that's what would make me STOP loving them and I have no problems turning my back to someone like that until they regain composure.

I have a strong emotional need to be needed in a practical and concrete way and I love it when people ask me to help them accomplish material tasks. I feel completely useless when I have to deal with pure emotions and spiritualism. I can get pretty mean with people who are slackers and want to kick them in their behinds to get their butts in gear. I LOVE and favor people who are capable and willing to work hard because then I will help push them to get better.

6th house gives a very strong Virgo coloring to my otherwise "overly sensitive" Pisces Moon and being that it's late degrees, it falls into the obsessive Scorpio decanate of Pisces. I will get totally obsessive and mean on people if they get in my way and I never feel guilty about it either... as a matter of fact, I will actually "feel" like they deserve it.

Last edited:

JenniferThiesing

0 DEGREE Capricorn moon conjunct uranus neptune & venus. All in the second house although my moon is right on the 1st house cusp. Very serious in things I pursue. If I don't have a job or not doing anything I fall into a deep deep depression. I havent been in a real relationship yet that has let me see how I love. I go back in fourth between intense and nothing with emotions. its a whirlwind. Sag sun cap moon scorp rising.

Moon in Libra here. Also, Venus in Aries.

Before I entered a committed relationship, I had several Venus in Aries traits. Now, I am beginning to relate to the Moon in Libra much more. I think that it helps to be in love with a Sun-in-Libra guy, so I feel like a definite connection.

SVP

Pisces Moon (5th)
Trine: Venus/Mars conjunction in Cancer (9th)
Sextile: Neptune in Capricorn (3rd)

Uhm...Idk I've never really been in love, but I do get obsessed with possibilities. The closest I've ever been to love was more like a slight obsession I think. But if I had to guess then I would say that if I was in love a lot of my attention would be put towards them. I tend to justify a lot of things they do too which, looking back at people I've done this with, probably isn't the best thing to do.

Utahn

My Moon is in Aquarius in the 12th house.

I care about social causes and spirituality, intimately my family and i have few close friends.

*emma*

Banned
The Moon is about what makes us feel safe and secure and on track with our souls and sense of purpose, yes, the moon has to do with this as well as the sun, so I guess most of us will be happy with the placements even if difficult

I have Moon in Sagitarius conjunct Jupiter, trine Uranus, forever the rebel and outspoken, ie I dont care! For all the petty BS in life and tire of backwardness in all its forms

The Moon is what we say and do without thinking, it is our natural selves, freer than the Sun and more true, Moon is very underestimated

my thoughts on this maybe biased because my Moon is also in 4th house, but then again I think this might give my argument a strength

My childs moon is in taurus, shes always looking in the fridge asking whats there to eat? never happier when comea home to home cooked meal. My husbands moon is in second house, any financial problems he has to sort them to feel happy

Mine in 4th is reflected when I cant wait to get home from wherever it is I am, as my duvet is my greatest love but that could be a sign of old age

:D

last thought, shouldnt we love all our placements? After all, they are what makes us all unique and special even though in the words of the greek man in a big fat greek wedding, we are all the same, apples and oranges, we are all fruit

Some of them are a PAIN for sure, as are some transits, transits we have no control over, its life hitting you day to day week or month to month, but natal aspects we can shape accept understand and build on

Last edited:

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Hmmm.....I dont know about loving like my moon but i def. identify with it. I have a leo moon in the 10th house, im extremely prideful, hate to be wrong, dramatic, love luxury,and very stubborn and independent i hate to ask for help. My moon squares my asc., and jupiter and sextiles my libra mars, so the square may make me extremely sensitive to my image(asc.)and my emotions may be a bit extreme(jup.)

HOWEVER, im very generous, entertaining, family oriendted, and i try my hardest to be honest with my dealings. I dont do grudges but i will leave you in the past.

I love the spotlight too lol

Brendan34

24 degree Pisces Moon in 6th

trine 2nd Scorpio Uranus
sextile 8th Taurus Mars
opposite 1st Libra Saturn
opposite 1st Libra Jupiter
square 9th Gemini Venus
square 9th Gemini Mercury
square 3rd Sagittarius Neptune

Ummm... EWWW My moon aspects EVERYTHING except Sun and Pluto.

Let's see... I show my love by doing practical things for people: assist with errands, have fun doing mundane/everyday activities in a new way, help people get jobs, brush up resumes, give interview tips, support random and bizarre money making schemes, love strategizing and helping organize, love very much to attend seminars on how to perform better in a business environment, I always encourage people to be financially independent and I back up nearly everything money oriented, love getting into business types of partnerships, teach others about healthy eating and encourage everyone to exercise regularly, I love animals esp. cats and I love catering to my cat's demands (I guess you could say I'm a slave to my cat), I really enjoy giving people emotional support in a professional capacity but NEVER in a personal capacity (despite the Pisces Moon).

Philosophically, I LOVE and greatly identify with John Locke's (Virgo Sun and probably Virgo Mercury) theories and I'm really into Adam Smith's (he was Gemini Sun and I suspect Gemini Mercury as well) laissez-faire business theories. I love helping people solve concrete problems but people would know better than to come to me crying over personal issues. I don't handle people being emotional and not containing themselves. Actually, that's what would make me STOP loving them and I have no problems turning my back to someone like that until they regain composure.

I have a strong emotional need to be needed in a practical and concrete way and I love it when people ask me to help them accomplish material tasks. I feel completely useless when I have to deal with pure emotions and spiritualism. I can get pretty mean with people who are slackers and want to kick them in their behinds to get their butts in gear. I LOVE and favor people who are capable and willing to work hard because then I will help push them to get better.

6th house gives a very strong Virgo coloring to my otherwise "overly sensitive" Pisces Moon and being that it's late degrees, it falls into the obsessive Scorpio decanate of Pisces. I will get totally obsessive and mean on people if they get in my way and I never feel guilty about it either... as a matter of fact, I will actually "feel" like they deserve it.

Interesting post, you definitely seem to possess sound knowledge of yourself and seem to know what you are drawn toward. It's funny, we sound like exact opposites. I always appreciate personal feelings of other people and am good at being there for those who need it on a personal level. It makes me feel more human to see that people are not always composed, even if it is difficult at times, in some strange way it gives me a sense of hope. I'm not saying I like people who are lost souls for the sake of it at all, but I am good at tuning into others moods and natures. If everyone were composed all the time, life would be too dull for me.

lilja

my moon is in the 12th house in leo; it has some other aspects too but i won't write them here too... in love i seek for something very intimate and i bruise easily and i don't really understand my propensity towards sad things in life and other type of emotions... sometimes i feel aloof, sometimes drained from how much i feel... i don't know where these are coming from or maybe this is the manifestation of the moon in the 12th house :) ...

Brendan34

my moon is in the 12th house in leo; it has some other aspects too but i won't write them here too... in love i seek for something very intimate and i bruise easily and i don't really understand my propensity towards sad things in life and other type of emotions... sometimes i feel aloof, sometimes drained from how much i feel... i don't know where these are coming from or maybe this is the manifestation of the moon in the 12th house :) ...

I can relate to what you're saying, how you feel. My moon is in the 8th house in Capricorn, so I probably come across as controlled emotionally yet I feel much deeper, and am prone to oversensitivity. But I think I am also good at keeping a level head, in a crisis, and trying to be practical with my Capricorn moon. With my moon in the 8th, I am definitely interested in things many people aren't, such as taboo things, and am very turned off by superficiality in people. I like reading into things also, human behavior, and appreciate subtlety very much so.

Brendan34

I get that too where I feel inundated by emotions and need time away from people sometimes. I absorb the environment I am in often, for better or worse and can often pick up on and cater to the mood of my surroundings and the people in them. My chart is 56% water so that probably has a lot to do with it. Mostly Pisces, Cancer Ascendant.

dioskouris

Account Closed
Moon in Aries in 5th house
Sextile Sun
Square Mars
Mutual reception to Mars
Conjunct NN

I have a strong need for romance, pleasure, fun, attention (back and forth), and love (5th house). Aries seeks to dominate in these area, but when it comes to love, I cannot tolerate a totally submissive doormat, a little "heated competition" is fun. Think of Xena, whom I used to fantasize about when I was younger. I either love or I don't love, it is so simple it is almost puerile (that childlike Aries quality); my Moon is often frustrated and short tempered with "games" or mixed signals, and it makes it known. Wasting my heart's time is probably as bad-or worse than-breaking my heart. I am a little selfish... but I enjoy a selfish woman. My signals are direct, strong, and bold. Moon conj. NN in the same house only intensifies these... apparently my love is not for the faint of heart.

Moon is in Mutual Reception to Mars, however, which is in Cancer, so I am capable deep tenderness and nurturing to soften the all out intense passions I have the proclivity to conjure up.