DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

ElenaJ

Just for fun...

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7

david starling

Big-rump Trump had EVERY OPPORTUNITY to get this pandemic under control before it ravaged this country. Too bad he couldn't get his head out of his derriere and do something about it! REALLY too bad!

Last edited:

david starling

Trump-supporters can't allow themselves to blame Trump for ANYTHING. Not even for COMPLETELY BUNGLING the federal response to this pandemic. Sad, really sad.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Yeah, life is but a joke. 1000 people dying per day from C-19 in the U.S. on Trump's watch. Ha ha.
Of course, that is how the crooked buffoon and his ignorant supporters are "making America great again" - with multitudes of Americans wiped off from the face of this earth, all under this buffoon's governance, all his cult followers can do is post meme after meme and have fun because when fellow Americans are dying... that is what the PG and his cult do... have fun.

If job no.s go up, the buffoon stands there and brags about it: We have achieved blah blah like never before

When during the same period of governance, over 200k Americans fall dead like flies, that same bloody buffoon simply blames it on China because when things go wrong, you blame others and take no responsibility - even as the leader of the country that was already informed about this by his own people in December of 2019.

Any conscientious human being, whether a red or blue supporter, would be utterly disgusted about what has happened and continues to happen to their fellow country-people, but not this utterly disgusting joke of a leader's utterly disgusting ignorant cult, which is the very reason he loves "the poorly educated" and I call them his cult. As this buffoon said, he can shoot someone in the middle of the 5th ave, and he is aware his cult will support him. That is EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE DONE SINCE MARCH OF THIS YEAR. To call yourself educated, professional and be proud of your achievements, but not have the basic decency and decorum to distinguish right from wrong, but just be blind to what is happening around you... :crying::crying: Just goes to prove what quality of human beings they are and that only such kind would support such a shameless and incompetent leader. Some on this forum have really fallen in my eyes.

Last edited:

leomoon

Ha ha! Trump golfs while Americans die. And what makes it even sweeter for him: American tax-payers are paying $$$MILLIONS for him to play!

He also admitted yesterday (almost a smirk on his face) - that since the "Blue States" have the most Covid19 deaths, that makes the "Red States or Republican ruled states), a lesser amount who died ..so makes the numbers FAR easier to digest. (not that he had a problem with the 200,000 death toll anyway)....but someone in his staff must have told him this, so he used a graph showing blue states piles of dead vs red states lesser dead.

Nice huh?

I'll NEVER call him a President, because he doesn't deserve the title. Faux potus is the best I'll use.

Video of the graph he used here:
https://secondnexus.com/trump-leave-blue-states-out

david starling

He also admitted yesterday (almost a smirk on his face) - that since the "Blue States" have the most Covid19 deaths, that makes the "Red States or Republican ruled states), a lesser amount who died ..so makes the numbers FAR easier to digest. (not that he had a problem with the 200,000 death toll anyway)....but someone in his staff must have told him this, so he used a graph showing blue states piles of dead vs red states lesser dead.

Nice huh?

I'll NEVER call him a President, because he doesn't deserve the title. Faux potus is the best I'll use.

Video of the graph he used here:
https://secondnexus.com/trump-leave-blue-states-out

"UNPRESIDENT" Trump!

(Like, "7Up is the uncola".)

Last edited:

david starling

would it be a real surprise if Trump exhorts his Red State followers to secede from the Union after he loses the Election?

Notice that he reveres those Confederate statues?

Last edited: