My Younger Bro Marriage n Career

Chakravathy

Respected Members,

Kindly look thru my bro's chart. He is getting married soon. But his career is not so good so far. He is scared that his career may affect his marriage. Sis-in-law s well placed which is a good thing. But he is very nervous. He s a bit short tempered and sensitive too. But nice human being

Please look at the chart and tell how his marriage life will be. Any insight on career will be appreciated

Thanks

Last edited:

Sakti

Dear Chakravathy,

your brother may face few gurdles in the marriage life. Dwikalatra yoga(more than one marriage) is indicative in his chart. If Jupiter aspects all three planets in Lagna, situation would have been better. But dwi-dwadasha (2-12) can be observed for Jup and group of three planets(Sun, Mercury and Venus). Please concentrate on this and consult any purohit or Siddhanti nearby and ask for remedy.
Regarding career, Nothing much to worry about his career. lords of 9, 10, 11 are well placed. As per the present planetary transit its Janma Guru running now. So he might be facing gurdles in career. This period indicates change of place. If he gets any change in his career situation will be lil better. From May 2015 Jupiter enters Leo which will be 2nd house for him. This will be the best period. My advice is to postpone marriage till native acquires Guru balam.
All the best

thanks and regards,
Sakti