Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-26-2014, 08:21 AM

Will he come back

I am pregnant, the father left me for his ex. He said he doesn't love me anymore, will he come back or should i move on?
Attached Images
File Type: gif chart.gif (58.4 KB, 21 views)

Unread 06-26-2014, 04:00 PM

Re: Will he come back

Sorry to hear this, such a bad situation
Saturn on the 7th house cusp may lead to astrologer being wrong, chart should not be read into but I will try anyway.
He is Mars in his fall and his 12th house, he is either lying about something or doing something behind your back. Overall he does not feel good in this situation, nor he has any ability to act in cadent house. I would say that for the time being he won't come back, judging by this chart, but as I said Sa on 7th house cusp gives problems for astrologer, and any reading should be taken with reserve.

edited to add - is there anyone else for you currently, a male friend perhaps? Venus in the sign of Merc gives someone's strong affinity to you and moon will apply to conj Merc, being retro, someone from the past perhaps coming back into your life?
Unread 06-26-2014, 04:51 PM

He has lied and cheated, this i already know and he admits to.
Yes i have an admirer, but i am not attracted to or interested in him at all.

I only want my childs father, but i also don't want ANY false hope. So thank you for your answer
Unread 06-28-2014, 02:39 PM

Very Sorry for the situation you are in. This man is Mars very weak placement in the 6th, in detriment. He is in fall of Sun (the baby) and exalts Saturn. I think Saturn is the ex, there is very strong mutual reception between Mars and Saturn. Saturn also is in his house, she has an effect on him. Mars in Libra, I do believe he has feelings for you, but he also has feelings for the ex, exaltation is something where he places his ex on some sort of a pedestal. He is torn and unhappy. And he dislikes the fact that a baby is on its way (Mars in fall of Sun). The baby (Sun) is in fall of Mars, mutually negative reception here.

Moon is applying to a retrograde Mercury, Mercury rules 2nd and intercepted 5th. I don't know what this aspect could mean. This shows something/someone returning or communication going back and forth. Or perhaps money issues. Could be about the baby (as it rules intercepted 5th). I wonder, do you know if you are carrying twins? Just a thought...lol. Mercury is in Gemeni. I don't like the retrogradation though.

See there is an aspect between Venus and Mars, which appears to be without any prohibition. The issue is the weak or no essential dignity. Venus is angular though, but Mars is just too badly placed. Venus doesn't show any interest in Mars here, but greatly interested in Mercury, whatever mercury is.

I think there is a chance he may return. But maybe not in the capacity you want, but the trine suggest he will be in your life (and of course with the baby he will have to). What the heck is Mercury? Both Moon and Venus in dignities of Mercury, what do you think Mercury can be? Its something that is very important to you...something to do with value, finances, moveable possessions, or communication of some sort (or baby 5th).

Last edited by rafaella; 06-28-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Tags
back