Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-21-2014, 08:47 PM

Re: Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

This apply's to me as well. Don't know if this has to do with it but in July of 2012 I had a type of emotional breakdown for awhile and several months after that decided to move back home and change my college major. Came to realize that the original path I set myself on was not really what I wanted and I'm still trying to figure out how to start over. But I do feel like I am coming into my own more.

Unread 04-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Account Closed

…………………………

Last edited by Shannon314; 06-06-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Unread 10-12-2014, 07:58 PM

This is the most engaging thread I 've read!I am so thankful to you RosieOne for starting this...& for everyone for sharing their experiences.
I am also a 1989-child and have this amazing stellium Saturn-Neptune-Uranus conjunction sitting on the 6th house.Also retrograde Pluto on the 5th house...

I 've been searching everywhere online for more info on this placement (it seemed to be so influential in my chart, despite the fact that outer placements are generational) & can't believe that I saw this only today...

It resonates with my experience...
So since 2012 my life has changed radically, I had to lose people I loved (in a literal way- death) & also "lose" (let go by choice) people (old school friends) that were being beacons of negativity in my life. I am more aware of what I need on the inside. I know my self more than ever!Its like the masks disappeared & I could see with x-rays the inside of my relationships. (who turned out to be fake & empty).
I am still 'cleaning out my closet', also graduated 2013 (studied performing arts but I also write-paint-direct live events) already entered the "real world" & struggling with my idealism and rebel ideas. (Pisces sun & venus & n.node)

Also Uranus transited my Aries MC in 2013 December & as my status changed from student to the more mature version of myself. It was intense but I am not afraid to grow...pain is scary but it shows you your strength & real core self. Now I am in a very aquarian environment (tech-research) working an arts related project.It will keep my Aquarian Mercury engaged (for a while).. Only problem is my Neptune is so idealistic & naive...not able to breathe!

It was very nice knowing that I am not alone in this ride. I feel I learned so much from just reading the thread & Thank you!(I thought it was just my personal -coming of age type of phase...)
I think my generation will create remarkable achievements that will resonate in time!I 've always felt that I am not here to find a job, I am here to create the job & offer others opportunities to find a doorway of their own creativity. Good luck!

Last edited by TamaraL; 11-14-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Tags
generation, neptune, saturn, uranus