Eddie Vedder Is my AstroTwin (1 hour difference)

Astrodawn

Do any of you have a famous astrotwin, and if you have, have you been able to read their biography and noticed peculiar similarities in relationships and life timings?

Eddie Veddar the lead singer of Pearl Jam is my astrotwin.
His moon is at 6 degrees virgo whereas mine is at 7 degrees. I dont know his exact birthtime although it must have been approx 2 hours before mine (im a leo ASC)

I have been reading about him and a few things were strikingly wierd.

1. His first wife Beth Lieblings birthdate was 12th March 1967 - That is the exact date of my sons fathers birthdate! Freaky!

2. He has recently got married to Jill Mcormick - her sun is 15 degrees scorpio my mans is 15 taurus, her venus is on his sun/moon midpoint (3 scorpio), his venus is opposite my sun/moon at (3 taurus) he is also the man im going to marry.

3, His daughter is called Harper Moon - My Cat is called Alfie Moon (this was before eastenders) lol

We both had a similar deluded childhoods, we have the same musical influences, and the years he had changes, were the same years Ive had changes.

He rich and famous and Im NOT! But I think I should be haha!

Has anyone else got similarities like this???

bittermoon

My astro twin is Julian Assange from Wikileaks. He's from Australia, and lives (well, is under house arrest) in Europe. I'm from Europe, and live in Australia (freely). He has an inquiring mind, and so do I. I'm a great detective, though not anything remotely as substantial as Wikileaks. I think that's where the similarities end, though. He's Scorpio rising, I'm Pisces rising, so our houses are different.

ScorpioCrow

Bret Michaels maybe for me? We both have Sun in Pisces and Moon in Scorpio

Kurt Cobain born 20 Feb, Me born 19 Feb. Close Sun conjunction, both our Moons in water signs

junoisuppose

Benedict Cumberbatch is my astro twin - sort of. He was born three days before me but we have the same ascendant to the same degree so a very, very similar chart, except the moon. Unfortunately I'm not as famous nor as adored as he is. We both thought about becoming lawyers, I actually studied law he studied drama - two jupiter in the 9th subjects. We both taught English abroad and we are both interested in buddhism - more jupiter in the 9th trine the ascendant, also the influence of neptune in the 3rd square the ascendant and mars square neptune.

But actually I found this thread because I was looking for Eddie Vedder's chart. Does anyone actually know his birth time? Astrotheme only lists him as time unknown. I'd like to know what his rising sign is if anyone knows.

Eddie Vedder's mars is exactly conjunct my ascendant, his venus is trine my venus and opposite my moon and his moon is conjunct my mars!!! It's fair to say I have quite a crush on him! :love:

Last edited: