Piercing stare- ONLY Scorpio rising??

MScorpio2

Hi, I've been looking around lately and I found something that said that only people with a Scorpio ascendant have that "piercing" Scorpio stare and the intense eyes. When I looked on a natal chart for myself, I found that I was Capricorn rising, Scorpio sun, and Pisces moon. I've had people tell me about my stare and eyes before and how it seems as if I'm looking inside of them (I was born on November 2nd, I'm a Scorpio).
One of the most famous Scorpios noted for his stare is Charles Manson. He has the "piercing" stare, and he has a Capricorn rising and a Scorpio sun just like me. So does this mean that we people who have sun in Scorpio have a potential to have the "Scorpio eyes/ stare" too? Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks.

HeyPlayGirl

oh yes definitely. i believe sun/moon/ and ascendant play a role in appearance (check out astrofaces.com)

anyway, i was watching that movie 2012 and i saw john cusack's eyes and i thgouht 'totally has scorpio eyes" and i looked his birth info up and he is a scorpio moon so it makes sense :tongue:
not to mention pisces are knwon to have pretty distinctive eyes too so a scorpio-pisces double water combo im sure gives you a quite beautiful set of eyes..okay hope i helped! :biggrin:

MScorpio2

oh yes definitely. i believe sun/moon/ and ascendant play a role in appearance (check out astrofaces.com)

anyway, i was watching that movie 2012 and i saw john cusack's eyes and i thgouht 'totally has scorpio eyes" and i looked his birth info up and he is a scorpio moon so it makes sense :tongue:
not to mention pisces are knwon to have pretty distinctive eyes too so a scorpio-pisces double water combo im sure gives you a quite beautiful set of eyes..okay hope i helped! :biggrin:

Yes, thank you, that helped a lot! I was told that if I have my Pluto in the first house than it affects the look that my ascendant gives me, and I have my Pluto in Scorpio in the first house. My Saturn (ruler of my Capricorn Ascendant) is also in Pisces. Does all of this contribute to my eyes/ stare even further?

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Yes, thank you, that helped a lot! I was told that if I have my Pluto in the first house than it affects the look that my ascendant gives me, and I have my Pluto in Scorpio in the first house. My Saturn (ruler of my Capricorn Ascendant) is also in Pisces. Does all of this contribute to my eyes/ stare even further?

Capricorn are Noted for the 'Piercing Eyes' Big Smile magnetism too as has been mentioned and are as Mysterious and Distrusting as Scorpio`s carte blanche ..

People are either drawn to us hypnotically or equally repelled !!!

Ascendant has the most influence on both Physical Appearance and Health ..

MScorpio2

Why do you stare at people? To make them feel uncomfortable?

No, I tend to space out a lot, and people usually look in my eyes to snap me out of it, and that's what usually gets them. I do stare sometimes though, because I get overly-curious about things. I also love eye contact in conversations, but even people a lot older than me get uncomfortable and look away when I do that, even though I have always felt that having eye contact when speaking to someone is showing confidence and that you're listening.

iSelf

Hmm, I'm a Taurus AC, and people complain about said ''piercing eyes''. Perhaps my Jupiter and Pluto in Scorpio?

Hmm, I'd say it's reductive to say that only Scorpies do that. It depends a lot on the chart.

queenfluff

One of my best friends is a Scorpio Sun and she doesn't have the piercing eyes really - they are more "soft?" - They are very dark and brown. I don't know what her rising is. She isn't really that into astrology.

Why do we stare at people? hehe!

Well, I don't say that I stare but I look at people when they are talking to me and I think it makes them nervous because of my Scorpio eyes. Actually I have been noticing that I tend to look away more if I am the talker. I have a Scorpio Risiing with Virgo Sun but always getting wacko comments about my eyes..people have even come up to me on the street.

I don't think my stare looks "piercing" (well, when I am mad I know I can make it look piercing haha!) but I think others might. I think they look bloodshot and tired most of the time! LOL! Funny when I look in the mirror to me, my eyes usually look bright and blue but when they show up in pics - they look more evil. :devil: But I always seem to look different in my pic than what I see in the mirror. I hate that.

Well, you guys decide...

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

MScorpio2

One of my best friends is a Scorpio Sun and she doesn't have the piercing eyes really - they are more "soft?" - They are very dark and brown. I don't know what her rising is. She isn't really that into astrology.

Why do we stare at people? hehe!

Well, I don't say that I stare but I look at people when they are talking to me and I think it makes them nervous because of my Scorpio eyes. Actually I have been noticing that I tend to look away more if I am the talker. I have a Scorpio Risiing with Virgo Sun but always getting wacko comments about my eyes..people have even come up to me on the street.

I don't think my stare looks "piercing" (well, when I am mad I know I can make it look piercing haha!) but I think others might. I think they look bloodshot and tired most of the time! LOL! Funny when I look in the mirror to me, my eyes usually look bright and blue but when they show up in pics - they look more evil. :devil: But I always seem to look different in my pic than what I see in the mirror. I hate that.

Well, you guys decide...

Wow! Your eyes look awesome. They aren't exactly piercing as I want to look away because they make me feel uncomfortable somewhat, but they are nice to look at! I can only imagine what they look like when you get mad though.. Then I'd probably be a little bit scared.

I know that I stare because I'm usually curious about things.. on the other hand, I tend to space out a lot, and when someone is talking down to me and I'm not okay with it I usually look them directly in the eyes and keep them in the same spot no matter which way they turn their head. People usually don't know where to look.. does that happen to you? Or anyone reading this?

Here are my eyes. I have a Capricorn Rising, Scorpio sun, and Pisces moon.. I have my Scorpio in Pluto, and the majority of my chart is taken up by Pisces/ Scorpio/ Capricorn influences, so that could have something to do with my stare or eyes. I never really know what to think of my eyes though, because of the mixture of all of those Pisces/ Scorpio influence in my chart. So, here's a picture:

Oh, and sorry for the somewhat bad picture quality :/

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 70

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

Wow! Your eyes look awesome. They aren't exactly piercing as I want to look away because they make me feel uncomfortable somewhat, but they are nice to look at! I can only imagine what they look like when you get mad though.. Then I'd probably be a little bit scared.

I know that I stare because I'm usually curious about things.. on the other hand, I tend to space out a lot, and when someone is talking down to me and I'm not okay with it I usually look them directly in the eyes and keep them in the same spot no matter which way they turn their head. People usually don't know where to look.. does that happen to you? Or anyone reading this?

Here are my eyes. I have a Capricorn Rising, Scorpio sun, and Pisces moon.. I have my Scorpio in Pluto, and the majority of my chart is taken up by Pisces/ Scorpio/ Capricorn influences, so that could have something to do with my stare or eyes. I never really know what to think of my eyes though, because of the mixture of all of those Pisces/ Scorpio influence in my chart. So, here's a picture:

All the Time :rolleyes:

People really are uncomfortable with the 'looking through them' feeling ..

My best Friend I notice frequently looks away when I`m speaking with her not unlike a Pet does ..

Scorpio have a strong urge to 'sum people up' swiftly so do tend to look deeply into others eyes probingly without revealing any of themselves :innocent: and it is this which gives Scorpio`s such a Bad reputation because it unease `s when not intended that way ..

Excuse the 'redeye' poor camera shot they are very Blue in reality ..

3-1.jpg

Arijana

All the Time :rolleyes:

People really are uncomfortable with the 'looking through them' feeling ..

My best Friend I notice frequently looks away when I`m speaking with her not unlike a Pet does ..

Scorpio have a strong urge to 'sum people up' swiftly so do tend to look deeply into others eyes probingly without revealing any of themselves :innocent: and it is this which gives Scorpio`s such a Bad reputation because it unease `s when not intended that way ..

Excuse the 'redeye' poor camera shot they are very Blue in reality ..

3-1.jpg

wow..it really does look like your staring threw people :)
My eyes I think have the penetrating stare also, just I have sun,uranus,pluto,lilith,neptune on my asc ( scorpio ) the Neptune making them big ( although it can't really be seen well with this pic )...People do get uncomfortable when I look at them,some,because my stare is intense,though I'd say rather than the stare generally scorpio risings ( with a string scorpio in the natal too ) have the ''kepp your distance'' feel to them,they aren't really all too friendly people but rather sit back while others yap away and later it would be '' who was that mysterious girl..? '' They have this menacing energy that comes of off them....

Funny thing,when I was younger,I was very social,I still am very young but I;m more...reserved towards people,not that I don't like them,it's just, I'll talk to you,I'll be polite-but don't you get in my face or farther than I allow you to...and people have told me that I look mean.

Last edited:
I have been told by people before that I have a piercing stare, but I just don't see it, I don't have a lot of Scorpio in my chart. It may be genetic, my dad is a Scorpio. I have Pisces Rising, so I don't think my eyes are piercing.

34891_10150249983290553_860405552_13652716_2356048_n.jpg

queenfluff

Well, to me, your eyes do not look piercing at all. They actually look quite peaceful and more calm but they are a pretty deep color so I can see how if you are looking directly at someone that the stare might seem very focused and intense. I can see that maybe they would "space out". I could see some calm Capricorn in them. Completely opposite of me - I have no Capricorn in my chart - Ha! I need some calm in my eyes. :)

queenfluff

wow..it really does look like your staring threw people :)
My eyes I think have the penetrating stare also, just I have sun,uranus,pluto,lilith,neptune on my asc ( scorpio ) the Neptune making them big ( although it can't really be seen well with this pic )...People do get uncomfortable when I look at them,some,because my stare is intense,though I'd say rather than the stare generally scorpio risings ( with a string scorpio in the natal too ) have the ''kepp your distance'' feel to them,they aren't really all too friendly people but rather sit back while others yap away and later it would be '' who was that mysterious girl..? '' They have this menacing energy that comes of off them....

Funny thing,when I was younger,I was very social,I still am very young but I;m more...reserved towards people,not that I don't like them,it's just, I'll talk to you,I'll be polite-but don't you get in my face or farther than I allow you to...and people have told me that I look mean.

Arijana, your eyes look like Scorpio eyes to me! I heard that Scorpio can have 'cat-like' eyes - I have been told that about my eyes before. Your eyes look cat-like (or maybe it is the makeup making them that way too? But the irises are intense.)

MScorpio2

Well, to me, your eyes do not look piercing at all. They actually look quite peaceful and more calm but they are a pretty deep color so I can see how if you are looking directly at someone that the stare might seem very focused and intense. I can see that maybe they would "space out". I could see some calm Capricorn in them. Completely opposite of me - I have no Capricorn in my chart - Ha! I need some calm in my eyes. :)

Yea, there's the description I was looking for. Recently my friend said that depending on my mood I can have a dark, serious, intense look, or a really happy one in my eyes. Thanks to my Cappy rising, I can keep a straight face easily, but my eyes can give it all away..

i have a scorpio rising and i think my eyes show it a lot, i have a cancer sun so they always look watery but i geuss they look scary when im mad so i've been told, well here is a pic and my chart, my chart wont upload but here is a pic, my ascendant sign is 17 degrees, and my cancer sun is 27 degrees

Attachments

• 39814_465175532064_627492064_6012117_936421_n.jpg
    39814_465175532064_627492064_6012117_936421_n.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 68

Saturnian

I am a Capricorn sun and rising and with Scorpio moon.

Generally I don't have the piercing stare,although I have noticed some Scorpio moons to have it,but at times mine can become very harsh and uncomfortable.Or so I have been told.From a certain angle it does look kinda Scorpionic.But like I said from certain angles.

Other times,or from other angles my stare/eyes seem painful,happy,peaceful,sweet.Not when I am having intense emotions,just if I change a bit the angle of the photo.

Although I have noticed that my eyes stand out enough.Very dark eyes in contrast to my pale skin.

EhTeam

I don't have Scorp in my sun/moon/asc.
My mom was told that I had a stare as an infant, time and time again.
My dad would yell to her, "SHE'S DOING IT AGAIN!"

Now? Not so much.
I do however, have people stop mid sentance while giving them eye contact to say how beautiful my eyes are.

rollindays

I believe ALL Scorpio Risings are intimidating.

But only the first decan Scorpio Risings have the piercing stare/eyes. The second and third decans don't.