Wedding date : )Experienced members pleaseeee:)

turkish girl

Hello everyone,

We are all going through very hard times because of this virus.May God all protect us.I wish all of you great days and years ahead.

I was not online for a long time and I missed this website.I wanted to ask your opinion on the best wedding time for me.

I got engaged and we are thinking to get marry this summer.I have read there will be a venus retrograde on summer.

Is there a good wedding time for couples or is it overrated?
Thanks

turkish girl

This is my natal and progressed chart on June.May be you can combine transits to them.

And this is my fiances natal and progressed chart.

Attachments

• my natal and progressed june.jpg
    my natal and progressed june.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 27
  • fiance natal progressed.jpg
    fiance natal progressed.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 26

Osamenor

Staff member
Congrats! Missed this discussion, but I hope you found an astrologically good date for you and your spouse!

I think couples choose the weddings that work for them, whether or not the astrological factors are as they "should" be. Two friends of mine got married when I was first starting to study electional astrology, and when I got the invitation, I immediately ran a chart for the date and time to see how "ideal" it was.

There were some supposed faux pas in there (waning moon--but it was in Taurus! and Venus in fall in Virgo, and Mercury and Mars both retrograde)--but I think it was a good chart for my friends. I don't think details like Venus in Virgo and Moon conjunct Uranus (which they also had) would've worked well for a couple who wanted a picture perfect conventional wedding, but my friends did not. They had a simple, rather quirky wedding and changed some of the traditional trappings to suit themselves, or dispensed with them altogether (for example, the reception was board games instead of dancing).

The transits for your wedding weren't picture perfect (there's really no such thing), but I see a resonance with your birth chart, with both Moon and Mars in Aquarius on that day. I believe you were having a Mars return then? That's a good time for a new beginning, especially if you're talking about passion (or sex! I know people usually don't save that for the wedding anymore, but it is tradition....)

turkish girl

Congrats! Missed this discussion, but I hope you found an astrologically good date for you and your spouse!

I think couples choose the weddings that work for them, whether or not the astrological factors are as they "should" be. Two friends of mine got married when I was first starting to study electional astrology, and when I got the invitation, I immediately ran a chart for the date and time to see how "ideal" it was.

There were some supposed faux pas in there (waning moon--but it was in Taurus! and Venus in fall in Virgo, and Mercury and Mars both retrograde)--but I think it was a good chart for my friends. I don't think details like Venus in Virgo and Moon conjunct Uranus (which they also had) would've worked well for a couple who wanted a picture perfect conventional wedding, but my friends did not. They had a simple, rather quirky wedding and changed some of the traditional trappings to suit themselves, or dispensed with them altogether (for example, the reception was board games instead of dancing).

The transits for your wedding weren't picture perfect (there's really no such thing), but I see a resonance with your birth chart, with both Moon and Mars in Aquarius on that day. I believe you were having a Mars return then? That's a good time for a new beginning, especially if you're talking about passion (or sex! I know people usually don't save that for the wedding anymore, but it is tradition....)

Thank you really much for reply i could not see your answer so replying late.

Well :) because of covid 19 i had very insteresting ceremony too but i had always no interests in ceremonies to be honest:)

The thing i was wondering after wed gettig along each other ,and asking help for members to make it east for me and my husband.So far its really fine.I think not because of my chart ot his chart ,because of my therapy and pills lol