Critical Degrees...worried about move

Shadowkat

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this. I really want to move overseas to Korea. I am going back to school and am in a longterm relationship (7 years). I had a change of heart and really want to move and refocus my life. (I know it actually isn't that easy to end a relationship and move,) but I recently studied abroad in Korea. So, now I am super worried about this as i have seen positive and negative things in my chart regarding this. I have been reading into critical degrees and they have me scared.

like:
15 degrees Leo
19 degrees in Aries
21 degrees in Scorpio

Can anyone advise about a move like this?
What more information can I give to help?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.15.37 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.15.37 PM.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.15.24 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.15.24 PM.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 14
  • horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-26-12-1987_17-29.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-26-12-1987_17-29.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
So, now I am super worried about this as i have seen positive and negative things in my chart regarding this. I have been reading into critical degrees and they have me scared.

like:
15 degrees Leo
19 degrees in Aries
21 degrees in Scorpio

Hello Shadowkat,

could you pls first tell us -what scary things you have read about these degrees?

As far as I know from 15 degrees leo - it is the middle of a house and functions energetically like a conjunction with the opposite sign ruler -in case of leo -like an invisible sun/uranus conjunction in addition to a planet placed on 15 degrees or a house cusp.

But you don't have a planet on 15 degree leo.

sworm09

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this. I really want to move overseas to Korea. I am going back to school and am in a longterm relationship (7 years). I had a change of heart and really want to move and refocus my life. (I know it actually isn't that easy to end a relationship and move,) but I recently studied abroad in Korea. So, now I am super worried about this as i have seen positive and negative things in my chart regarding this.

Ehhhhh, it's kind of both positive and negative?

So with Cancer rising and Moon in Pisces in the 9th, along with your MC in Pisces, you're actually right on track. I wouldn't expect this trip to Korea to be your only time traveling abroad, you're probably going to do it a few more times. So in the sense of living out the placement of your Ascendant ruler, yeah it's positive.

Jupiter, ruler of your MC, 9th, and Moon is in Aries and can't see the Moon. That's where some difficulty starts to come in. Jupiter is in the 10th sign with your Lot of Fortune however. This gives you some wealth, recognition, and joy tied to traveling, but it's somewhat unstable since this is Jupiter in a night chart, unable to see the Moon.

The Moon is also square Saturn, this could give dangers in travel, financial or bodily. Since Saturn is in the 6th, we could be talking about injury or illness. That's the big negative here imo.

I don't know anything about critical degrees, so I can't really say. Your chart indicates that travel is intimately tied up with your happiness in this life. Just be careful to avoid injury.