Am I going to fall in love with my boyfriend (eventually)

Katyusha

I know this is an odd question but I had to ask this - me and ?y boyfriend met in late July this year and he swooped me off my feet I hadn`t dated anyone for a year before this so he absolutely charmed me with his kindness, caring and warm personality. He asked me to be his gf in the beginning of October so we have been officially together for almost 2 months now but it actually feels like we were a couple from day one.

He is incredibly kind selfless loving and caring and that's what I adore about him which is why it upsets me so much I don't have ``feelings` for him yet. I miss him when he`s gone but I don`t have the butterflies in my stomach and I just don`t feel that ``in love`` feeling for him :/

everyone I've asked about this has said this is normal and I'll get these feelings eventually but what if I don't? I feel like on some levels were very different -he's very calm, thoughtful and chill whereas I am more childish, playful, fast and like to make a joke out of everything. I feel like there is a disconnect with him where in the past I have fallen madly for people that have been more like me so I'm scared to waste his time and hurt him.

So I'm just wondering if you see me falling for him eventually as I've never really had a boyfriend and he's absolutely perfect on paper!

Attachments

• 75500998_2266778666945558_2838742459444363264_n.jpg
    75500998_2266778666945558_2838742459444363264_n.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 17