Will I get a job offer soon?

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

I was laid off in January and have been on numerous interviews in the past few weeks. I'm waiting to hear back from 4 companies regarding job offers.

Will I get a new job soon?

Thanks,
Claire

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_job_offer_soon_hr.57758.205111.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_job_offer_soon_hr.57758.205111.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 54

Chrysalis

After the 28th is when mercury goes direct, to be exact this will be on the 29th.

Yes mercury will be causing problems, but it looks to me, to be more than mercury.

Past square with moon/L6 jupiter, jupiter disposes of moons dispositor mercury rx in its fall in the 9th. So we got issues with you getting a job because of the 9th house which could be that your going to need training or your underqualified for what your applying for.

rafaella

sorry, Not a good chart for a job, looks like a crisis situation. Moon/Sun opposition. Probably some struggle with work area here. Moon translates from Jup to Sun opposition, any job you get will not work out right now.

Let us know what happens

Aria Venue

l1=moon in virgo, in mercury's domicile and exaltation , while L10= the job-strong dignified jupiter in moon's detriment
l1 dispositor/mercury in Jupiter's detriment also
l1 -l10 in a separating aspect...but l1 squares fortuna in about 5...so i guess something will come up around then,.However as soon moon enters libra will oppose a strong exalted sun in aries domicile, in this chart radix L3 (daily communication,....etc), which is in moon's fall from libra...not to mention the hard aspect....So either you get a job offer, but afterwards it seems that your L3 (communication skills perhaps) or sun considered located inside L10 an authority person is blocking moon.
l4=(the end of the mater, parents, father, home, ...etc)=mercury retrograde in his detriment and fall
I don't know...perhaps i am stretching the chart too far ....but this sun who turned mercury combust inside L10 seems to harm you in a way (l12=mercury also, your fears, your self-undoing, ...etc)...anyway moon will conjunct mercury's antiskion from libra, before she enters via combusta

Last edited: