Am I a bad daughter for my perants?

hi there! I want to ask very personal question.. Am I a bad daughter for my parents? especially for my mom? I think they are thinking that I am taking things for granted... and very angry at me

Attachments

• astro_2gw_am_i_a_bad_daughter_for_my_parents_hr.62618.109411.jpg
    astro_2gw_am_i_a_bad_daughter_for_my_parents_hr.62618.109411.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 29

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see your parents, indicated by the ruler of the 4th house, as being angry with you as Venus.

If anything, they hold you in high esteem when looking at you as Moon in the sign of their/Saturn's exaltation, Libra. It appears that you, as Moon, see them/Saturn in an unfavorable light, since they are in the sign of Moon's detriment.

Perhaps it might be helpful if you could open up a conversation with them so that you can get things clear...?

Aria Venue

hi there! I want to ask very personal question.. Am I a bad daughter for my parents? especially for my mom? I think they are thinking that I am taking things for granted... and very angry at me

Hello Girlfrommountains :smile:

No i think that your mother loves you a lot.she is moon/L10 in your domicile...though in saturn's exaltation l4 your father,Your father seems to worry about your L2...how you manage your pocket.Mars in saturn's exaltation.While this mars mainly goes to L9 (mercury...abroad...university studies).You as venus are located in your mother's turned L8,,and that's indicative of the fear you have related to your mother's love.venus ia almost near the cusp of her L9...so having in mind the recent opposition moon/venus...while moon was in virgo i guess you had a quarrel through communication...from abroad with her.Your mother moon is located hidden in your radix 12th having mars/your l2 or if you have a boyfriend then L7 in her detriment...she doesnt like him so much.Look also what mercury's her turned 3rd antiskion is doing...is opposing venus from virgo...Also moon has sun in her fall...the sign of leo intercepted in L11...and the sun is located inside L7 in aries domicile in his exaltation...is this sun indicative of your boyfriend also...perhaps...you can tell.
Anyway L4 seen as both of your parents/or your father love venus *saturn receives venus from triplicity..but they are worried about your l2 or L7 if there is one...where you spend your money perhaps or ineterests...and while you venus in Pisces in your fifth...perhaps they think that you are distracted from your studies because of romantic interests.
But they love you a lot!!! So don't torture your self with such thoughts.And i agree with Ilenek that you could open up a conversation with them so that you can get things clear:love:

Last edited: