What house for this significator?

lux111

For the last three or so weeks, the bolt on the inside of my back door keeps mysteriously being locked every couple of days. My children or I never lock it because it means you can’t get in from the outside, and I’ve been here 6 years and it hasn’t happened before. I thought it might have been an Airbnb guest but a few have come and gone and it’s still happening. I’m afraid someone, either an old guest or my bf(?!) could be doing it while searching the house, but surely not.. however It definitely can’t lock itself.

I drew a horary chart to ask “Who is locking the bolt on the back door?” I’m not sure whether I should look to the 12th house, 6th, 7th, or even 4th as ruler of this mystery person.

The only other clue I had was to look for a planet on an angle, and Mercury in the 6th is conjunct the DC. It’s square my significator in the 3rd, as is the north node (also in the 6th), and Mars in the 12th. But Gemini is the ruler of the 5th, and I don’t think that would be an appropriate house for this person, whomever it is..

Please help with suggestions?

Chrysalis

Look at which planet/s and also the moon has been in past aspect/s with the planetary ruler of bolts which would be saturn.

Then look at what house do the planet/s rule or what house are they posited in.