What my chart says about the type of man attracted to

bodesgalaxy

Hello all, I need supreme help and your insight is much appreciated.
All I want to know is what my chart says about the type of male that I am 'supposed' to be attracted to (supposed to, as in according to the natal chart), and/ or what kind of man do I attract and is attracted back to me.
And of course, what my relationship life details.
(I am a female)

I would provide a partial background that could give insight to my Pluto in 7th house, but since I am not an astrology expert I refrain from doing so for now.
I kindly ask for those who have some good experience in reading charts to tell me the generals of my relationships and attractions. I do not ask for relationship advice, simply more of the technicalities as can be interpreted from natal chart.

if anymore info is required, let me know. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• chart1.png
    chart1.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 20

rahu

Banned
you might add eros and psyche for specific "romantic" inclinations.
by the way with node on your ascendant and square to mercury , you are quite intelligent and have strong psychic abilities, though you probably think you intuitive knowledge is just a function of your extremely deductive mind
rahu

Hello all, I need supreme help and your insight is much appreciated.
All I want to know is what my chart says about the type of male that I am 'supposed' to be attracted to (supposed to, as in according to the natal chart), and/ or what kind of man do I attract and is attracted back to me.
And of course, what my relationship life details.
(I am a female)

I would provide a partial background that could give insight to my Pluto in 7th house, but since I am not an astrology expert I refrain from doing so for now.
I kindly ask for those who have some good experience in reading charts to tell me the generals of my relationships and attractions. I do not ask for relationship advice, simply more of the technicalities as can be interpreted from natal chart.

if anymore info is required, let me know. Thank you very much.

In a straight woman's chart, Mars describes the type of man that she is attracted to. Your Mars is involved in a yod aspect along with Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. I am not good at interpreting yods so I will leave that up to someone with more experience. I will say that since your Mars is in Gemini in your second house, you may be attracted to a man that is driven to earn money through communications, information, education, speaking, networking, etc... Car salesman comes to mind, but that is just one example. Also your Sun describes important men in your life, like father, husband, authority figures, etc... Your Sun is conjunct Mercury (the ruler of Gemini) so that is another indication that points to Mercurial qualities in a partner. Venus describes the nature of your love life and it is conjunct your Moon which I would say means that you need love in order to feel safe and secure emotionally. Your Moon and Venus are both in Libra on the cusp of your 6th house. This could mean that you need to have a balance between work and play when it comes to relationships. Finally Pluto in your 7th house goes back to the yod with Mars and the others. Pluto in 7th could mean the death of a partner, or maybe something hidden in a relationship.