Transiting midpoint experience

The_Saturnian

I'm curious to know if a transiting midpoint's of inner planets are more noticeable since their transits are so short lived. E.g. tomorrow I have venus = moon/Uranus in transit v progressed venus = sun/mars midpoint in progression in a about 18 - 24 months time. What have you noticed?

katydid

I'm curious to know if a transiting midpoint's of inner planets are more noticeable since their transits are so short lived. E.g. tomorrow I have venus = moon/Uranus in transit v progressed venus = sun/mars midpoint in progression in a about 18 - 24 months time. What have you noticed?

Are these midpoints part of an aspect configuration? Like are they forming a T-square or Grand Trine or a triple conjunction?

If so, they are impactful and powerfully felt. If not...?

The_Saturnian

Are these midpoints part of an aspect configuration? Like are they forming a T-square or Grand Trine or a triple conjunction?

If so, they are impactful and powerfully felt. If not...?

Hi,

There's a T-square Venus in Leo 2nd house square Pluto in Scorpio 5th house square to Jupiter in Aquarius 8th house. I'm not quite sure how this playing out in my life at the moment. Values (2nd house) have been reassessed lately, increased interest in the occult and occult practices (8th house) and 5th house Pluto (creative energies invested in such practices).

katydid

Hi,

There's a T-square Venus in Leo 2nd house square Pluto in Scorpio 5th house square to Jupiter in Aquarius 8th house. I'm not quite sure how this playing out in my life at the moment. Values (2nd house) have been reassessed lately, increased interest in the occult and occult practices (8th house) and 5th house Pluto (creative energies invested in such practices).

I consider the book by Reinhold Ebertin, The Combination of Stellar Influences, to the the 'bible' of midpoint theory.

If you look up Venus=Jupiter/Pluto these are the issues raised by Ebertin:

Creative Power. The craving for indulgence. The giving of one's love to many.

The Desire for Power [plutocracy]

The striving for the development of power, either in the spiritual or mental spheres, or in the material-- an appreciation of the need for social or religious regeneration, a brilliant gift for organization and leadership, spiritual and intellectual leadership and powerful creative strengths/skills.

So I would be cautious not too spread myself too thin and not to get caught up in power struggles.

Jupiter/Pluto/Venus can bring power struggles with authority figures, and Venus is no match in the end. :innocent:

The good news is that it brings creative inspiration and powerful leadership abilities when used correctly, sincerely, and not as an egotistic power play.

The_Saturnian

Thank you very much katydid. That interpretation does seems to resonate with me. I am currently working towards (have a desire to increase my spiritual power). I'm actually considering becoming a healer as at times I feel I need to help people who are suffering.

katydid

Thank you very much katydid. That interpretation does seems to resonate with me. I am currently working towards (have a desire to increase my spiritual power). I'm actually considering becoming a healer as at times I feel I need to help people who are suffering.

That is a perfect way to use the energy of Venus at the midpoint of Jupiter/Pluto in 5th/8th/Taurus/Scorpio.

Spiritual and physical regeneration in a natural and powerful treatment.