My nessus

theV

An interesting read on Nessus http://www.lunarplanner.com/asteroids-centaurs/#Nessus. Nessus is deviant planet sexually and morally. In the 2nd house, possible greed, materialistic tendencies can occur. Physical sensuality is also ruled by 2nd house, Nessus in the 2nd house leads to extreme enjoyment of physical pleasure and exploiting it. Theft, mishandle of possessions and resources are possible scenarios you can be either subject to them or you commit them.

ashriia

Could someone please explain me my Nessus? I have never heard of it before, and I think it could be important.

Curious as to the reason why you think your nessus placement could be important in your chart?

Your nessus doesn't seem very prominent, the conjunction to mercury is pretty wide. Granted it is in the sign of your sun. But I think the tightest aspect in your entire chart- mars square pluto is going to be at the forefront. Since mars is conjunct your sun also. Nessus would pretty much fall by the wayside IMO compared to that aspect.

aquarius7000

Could someone please explain me my Nessus? I have never heard of it before, and I think it could be important.
Hi,

I haven't used it once in my over dozen years of Astrology. If you are new to Astrology, I strongly suggest to focus on mainstream Astrology - the 12 houses, signs, planets and and aspects.

You love money or rather money is quite important to you because your 2nd house (personal financies) ruler, the Sun, is in your 1st house (what you identify yourself with). Similarly, your career (10th house), ruled by Mars, is quite important too. Also, in the first house. You could even be obsessed with both these areas: money, career and status. This is firstly because these areas form part of what you identify yourself with the most, due to their rulers being in the first house. Secondly, you have Pluto aspecting both the rulers, Sun and Mars. Thirdly, both the planets are in Leo. Can I ask if you somehow help your family financially?
One thing I will tell you, don't ever get involved in little known financial investments/ stocks and shares, etc. You have Uranus in the 5th aspecting your Venus in the 12th. One bad investment can cost you a lot.

Elle

Curious as to the reason why you think your nessus placement could be important in your chart?

Your nessus doesn't seem very prominent, the conjunction to mercury is pretty wide. Granted it is in the sign of your sun. But I think the tightest aspect in your entire chart- mars square pluto is going to be at the forefront. Since mars is conjunct your sun also. Nessus would pretty much fall by the wayside IMO compared to that aspect.

I thought it has to do with issues in childhood, I'm glad it is not prominent. Interesting that you mentioned, yes, Mars square Pluto seems to be enough problematic aspect.

Elle

Hi,

I haven't used it once in my over dozen years of Astrology. If you are new to Astrology, I strongly suggest to focus on mainstream Astrology - the 12 houses, signs, planets and and aspects.

You love money or rather money is quite important to you because your 2nd house (personal financies) ruler, the Sun, is in your 1st house (what you identify yourself with). Similarly, your career (10th house), ruled by Mars, is quite important too. Also, in the first house. You could even be obsessed with both these areas: money, career and status. This is firstly because these areas form part of what you identify yourself with the most, due to their rulers being in the first house. Secondly, you have Pluto aspecting both the rulers, Sun and Mars. Thirdly, both the planets are in Leo. Can I ask if you somehow help your family financially?
One thing I will tell you, don't ever get involved in little known financial investments/ stocks and shares, etc. You have Uranus in the 5th aspecting your Venus in the 12th. One bad investment can cost you a lot.

I would say security is important, but career is at the first place...
No, there was no need for helping family in that way yet.
As for the advice, thank you, I take risks only in love :tongue:

theV

I think it has already.
You mean in terms of experiencing violence or something else?

Excessive anger. Loss of control or extreme obsession of control. Weight loss and gain possible obesity and health fluctuate. Using physical power or sex to prove your powerful...etc

ashriia

I thought it has to do with issues in childhood, I'm glad it is not prominent. Interesting that you mentioned, yes, Mars square Pluto seems to be enough problematic aspect.

This is largely IMO...

The 3rd house in childhood, and even into adulthood, but particularly in your grade school years is when you might have felt the effects of nessus. Did you have problems with your neighbors, schoolmates, relatives - abuse or victimization from them? I think that is the easiest way to isolate the effects of nessus in your formative years.

For childhood though, family dynamic/home life. Look at the 4th. Ruler of the IC/4th house is in the 12th. Makes me think of family secrets, or secret suffering. MC which is on the parental axis is ruled by Mars and we find mars square pluto conjunct your sun. So some measure of violence in the home, likely by the father or a male authority figure. Just going by the astrology.

Is any of that accurate?

The interesting thing is that as an adult, those same aspects could make you very career driven and ambitious in general. At some point having your own home will likely become very important to you if it isn't already.