Will I relocate to Canada?

rafaella

Hello Tank4girl,

sorry for the troubles you're going through. I wish to help, if I can, but you posted a natal chart on horary board. We need a horary chart. Here are rules you can read and understand what horary is http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Basically, we need a chart that reflects the date, time and location of when the question came into your mind. If you do some research on this board, you'll see all of the charts are dated for 2014. No natals.

best wishes!

To ask a horary question, do not consult your natal chart or birth chart to find out the information.

In this case, since you've been asking it for awhile, why don't you post an approximate chart (day and time) for when you applied for the CAD visa?

sorry to hear of your troubles...

i see. can you post the chart using astro.com style? this one is very difficult to read. also it appears that the ascendant may be too late in this chart to give an accurate read.

it may be helpful to draw a chart for when this first became a consideration for you... before applying for the visa...

rafaella

Sorry none of the charts about are valid. You can't take an approximate day and time to produce a horary chart. The time you decided to ask and sat down to look it up astrologically is the time you can use. Whether you have been thinking about the question for a week or a year is irrelevant. Only the time, you finally decide to produce the chart is important. There is something magical about that particular time, its like the Universe conspires to bring you that answer to your most burning question at that particular day, hour, minute you decided to ask the heavens.

You can use the time you posted your first post here and asked this question. Look at the time stamp on the left (above) your first post. ( it looks like it was 1st June, 10:46 am, my time which is +10 GMT) But it has to correspond to your time and location.

Sorry none of the charts about are valid. You can't take an approximate day and time to produce a horary chart. The time you decided to ask and sat down to look it up astrologically is the time you can use. Whether you have been thinking about the question for a week or a year is irrelevant. Only the time, you finally decide to produce the chart is important. There is something magical about that particular time, its like the Universe conspires to bring you that answer to your most burning question at that particular day, hour, minute you decided to ask the heavens.

You can use the time you posted your first post here and asked this question. Look at the time stamp on the left (above) your first post. ( it looks like it was 1st June, 10:46 am, my time which is +10 GMT) But it has to correspond to your time and location.

would like to politely disagree.

as i see it:
while the time at which you precisely "sit down" to ask a question is
fundamentally important
it is not everything

meditation on a question begins the moment you ask it...
whenever that is...

it is the light of thought
the moment the question pierces your consciousness
you have in effect
asked it, and have catalyzed that moment as its birth

the horary can easily be derived from this moment
though most of us second guess ourselves
wanting to be certain we have thoroughly asked our question properly

but if we want to know the answer to something right away
the very first time the question is actually asked consciously
is the celestial horary
for that is birth
and the question's natal chart

there can be another horary opportunity
when the questioner (the one who births the question)
sits down to embrace their moment of asking
to return to asking
even if the first ask has already passed
the question at hand experiences a horary rebirth

the intention was there both times:

to ask, and to know.

the stars always held their answers
it just came down to when the questioner was ready to acknowledge it
that the answer became heard

thank-you for accepting my disagreement
kindly

um, if you, @tank4girl, would like a horary reading... I can provide:

please provide me with a chart of when you first asked the question:

will i relocate to canada?

or, if not possible, please set aside time to gather your thoughts, send up your prayers, and then ask the stars this question (perhaps even upon reading this)

will i relocate to canada?

i would even venture to say a safe bet is to draw horary chart up for when you asked this question on the forum.

rafaella

Supreme K,

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing about. What you wrote is exactly what I meant... perhaps you misunderstood me?

I had asked the querent to use the time/date for when she first thought of the question - exact time. So, querent decided to pull out a chart for her birthday (which was back in May) with a random time, because that's when she felt she thought of the question the strongest. But that is not horary....She may have been thinking about the question for a while, but horary works with precise timing for when the questioner decides to seek answer and no just 'think and ponder'.

In her next post, it seems its an event chart for when she applied for the visa... (or something similar) But its from 2012! So how is that a horary chart, you tell me.

@Rafaella-

Perhaps I did misunderstand then. Sorry about that.

I think what is clear here is the chart being provided is no good.

We need a chart for when the question is asked: the birth of the question.

Tank4girl: please post for us your chart of the birthday and time and place of when you asked the question.
That is horary.

rafaella

Ok, I understand, so I searched through all my messages and stuff and found this the right date when I first had the idea/wish to relocate. It was 1.10.2012 at noon. I hope now you can give me a reading guys.
Thanks and sorry for the mix up!View attachment 48059

Do you still live in Belgrade, Serbia? I am going to post your horary chart based on your first post.

rafaella

Here is your chart! Finally! Please confirm the time I used is the same above your first post... it should say 2:46 am. You were awake late into the night worried with your visa question...?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_will_i_relocate_to_canada_hp_42352_63668.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_will_i_relocate_to_canada_hp_42352_63668.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

rafaella

Hello Tankgirl,

Oh, I forgot to interpret the chart last time... lets look at it now!

So I gather you are wondering if your visa application will be successful? (because you can't relocate without having the visa)

Moon is well dignified and angular, that's good. Your primary significator Mars is in detriment and cadent. Moon applies to Saturn retrograde - which is the 10th ruler. here is mutual negative reception between them, this puts things in a negative spin here.

I can take 9th for the visa (you waiting to hear from the foreign country) which is Jupiter, Moon does conjunct Jupiter but Saturn gets in the way here. This is a major prohibition! The other thing is antiscion of Sun is in Cancer and Moon will apply to it as well. Sun rules the ambassador 5th house.

Mercury as a general significator for documents and papers is slow and about to retrograde in the chart. Mercury also rules 10th from 9th (Government of foreign country) So I think from all this, it will be difficult to get visa. I think some delay is there, perhaps you need to reapply or some extra paperwork.

I do however think as Moon is well dignified and that conjunction to Jupiter (and Sun) is promising. I think Saturn might be some rejection that you get, but that should not stop you from reapplying and trying again.

All the best! Good luck! Let us know what happens :)

rafaella

Well, if you have doubts about the chart data to be correct, you can ask again. I used the time you posted on the thread, which is not ideal...but that was the best possible chart data. Had you been a client of mine, I would have used my own location and time I understood your question... but in a public forum like this, you are the 'astrologer' so your location/time is used.

I hope too you will get your visa! All the best! :)

dhundhun

I am wishing so badly to leave my current residence. I applied for a CAD visa. I am so impatient to find out the response of the application, because I sold my apartment to get the money for the vise/plane tickets and a new begining. I am jobless two years now, homeless, renting a place, and a cancer survivor... Please help... thnx!

I looked at your Birth Chart. You have couple of favorable Astrological Events in your chart within a month. Mathematically
- Jun 26 is date for favorable event capable of bringing much happiness. Very rarely such Astrological events goes unnoticed.
- I hope that Jul 10 to Jul 25 brings you all good news and brings successes you have been waiting for.

But plus/minus few days are OK.

Please provide updates.

Last edited:

rafaella

Dear all,

June 26th has passed and a couple of days after it... and still no news of my visa.... I am going crazy from waiting...
The agency told me to call on monday, they might have news..

Some people I know have (for their own reasons-mostly pleasure) applied for a visa as well but online (not like me-through an agency) and recived a reply in a week or two tops!!! And they all got it!

I am trying to think positive and hope for a good outcome from my wish but I am also fearing and dreading the worst...

Please pray for me, for at this moment my whole life depends on this...
And again tonight at 23.00 I look up at the stars and pray asking will I get this visa and relocate? Any new views, oppinions...?
Thanks,
Nat
View attachment 48342

Tankgirl,

you need to stay strong and stop worrying so much, Neptune on ASC tells me you are close to losing it, very confused. Neptune clouds your judgements because it brings obscurity with it. But you have gone through a lot, a cancer survivor - you are very strong and capable. You will get through this obstacle as well! Just see it as another bump in the road to walk through. Yes some people seem to have things come to them easily, but most don't, so please don't compare your situations.

The new chart again indicates delay and obstacles, unfortunately. Moon is applying to Sun (which is derived 10th house, 10th from 9th). Sun in Cancer shows they are more positive to you, but square indicates some challenge. It does not mean a no. it means some issues that need to be fixed. Moon in fall of Sun, shows you feeling negative about them. So perhaps they will say something or ask you questions that are not to your liking.

Nonetheless, the aspect shows you will get through the problem. The aspect completes in 7 degrees, perhaps upto 7 weeks (could be 7 days), But because of square it may take longer, so 'weeks'. Finally Jupiter is about to change sign into Leo, fixed sign (ruled by Sun, the gov of the foreign country) its like they accept you and you move forward. The change is in 2,5 degrees... are you planning to move immediately? I'm unsure whether this is the move to Canada itself... but it shows 2,5 months. Perhaps this is when you are finally able to move there (but I'm a bit unsure about the timing).

Please stay positive! You will get there... both your charts indicate positive news after difficulty.

best wishes!

tikana

Girls and guys

i am getting a yes

The chart with Venus in 1st house .. that is L7 in H1.
It is a beneficial planet so i am getting a yes

Tankgirl.. STOp worry .. that Neptune on asce as Rafaella pointed out is driving you MAD.. take a breath.. and stop worrying

T:love:

tikana

if you are going to jump from the bridge, you may not make it to Canada

so no jumping from any bridges

T

rafaella

Its final! I didint get the visa... Thanks for your help guys... wish it could have been with a happy ending but thats life.. and Mercury retrograde in my natal chart...

Oh very sorry to hear that....But I'm not surprised, I expected something like this to happen, based on the chart from 1st June (Moon/Saturn aspect). Are you thinking of re-applying? Did they give reason for why they didn't give you the visa?

dhundhun

No, thats it. I am looking in to some other ways of getting there... maybe my horoscope can help with that... when is like the best time for me do go or should I say when are the planets most in the mood to let me go? :D

Progressed Moon conjunct Progressed Sun helps a lot to those people who want to change. This is mathematically happening July 21, so you are under its influence. Progressed Moon has other +ve aspects such as conjunct Progressed MC and Progressed Venus soon.

These aspects should make you look for options, and if options available can turn out to be in favor.

Good luck.