Ex question ( not romantic )

Arijana

Thats why its interesting lol...

I wrote him a message on a site we used to frequent,asking him to interpret a synastry of mine,which I had with the guy Ive been seeing,since he is a bloddy good astrologer,perhaps the best Ive seen. Normally,I would have never contacted him, in my life,he was the one that hurt me so badly that I lost everything,it took me a year to get over him, no contact what so ever.. it was horrible.

I have no feelings for him, but he is the only one that remains who can help me with what I am dealing with now,its so ironic that I am asking him a favor.

I dont know wheter to use the 7th house signature or not.
http://i56.tinypic.com/2vjx5cm.gif

Arijana

I got a strange interpretation from a horary coleague of mine that he has feelings for me,because,according to her, I am Moon and Venus,and he the Sun and Saturn,although by my rules that cant be true.

anywho, it is a bizzare motive to contact your ex,however, whos to blame, he is an astrologer lol

I am worried because...should I look at jupiter here,because its his 3rd house sig...but then again someone representing a 5th house issue for me,stands between us ( Mars ) so its interference,just I dont know of what kind.

we ended because of him,so he has no reason to be angry at me,if however he expreses some hatred :devil: I will give it back lol.

Mercury and Jupiter seem in ok shape,mars is confusing me,whats confsuing me more is Mercury oposing saturn... why would he deny to look it in for me?

Arijana

Another thing-the Moon is Void of Course, but in Pisces.. but in the 8th house :unsure:

its kind of bizzare to get a negative chart like this considering its not a romance horary,because all indicates that he would be very upset by me asking him this,however there is no reason nto,not like we ended on a bad note because of me mind you, but it was his fault.

The message was rescieved so..I again dont know how to look at it because my 3rd house sig is in an opposition with him :unsure:

he is also opposing Mars,ruler of the 5th..maybe he just wont like the synastry? lol

Or should I just rule out Saturn and look at Jupiter and Mercury here?

Last edited:

Arijana

I was thinking,I could very well be Venus..another horary colleague told me that as well. Is there a rule in horary where the querent isnt the asc ruler always? because,venus here rules the 4th ( endings ) and 11th ( friends ).... but still thats too unorthodox for me to inpertret the chart that way. I am confused about timing,since my friend gave it 4 days, and now its the 4th day...It bugs me why on earth he doesnt want to reply,its not like I said something bad.

Pan

What is your conclusion question, Arijana? I'm a novice, anyway I would like to try...^_^

Arijana

Aw,thanks Pan. my conclusion is..well I have no idea.
If it is true like my 2 friends say that I am in fact Venus it would look like he has some feelings for me still ( I have heard rumors of this actually coming from his friends ) and will help me in that name. Plus, see Venus being in Aries,the sign of Mars,my 5th house issue, Mars could be the guy I am-was seeing.

if I am not Venus,and since this isnt a romance question I would look at the 3rd house significators, Jupiter and Mercury,obviously I am the swifter but Mars ruler of my 5th comes in between....interference..?

Pan

Do you still have some feeling for him? Do you think about him just a friend of you now? If so I would take him as your 11st house, but if inside your mind still have him in some state of love I would take him as your 7th house.

Arijana

No,I stated its not a romance question,I dont care for him that way.
He is also not a friend though,so Saturn still fits him,as being the Ex and ''other people''( 7th house symbolises '' others '' in general ) at least I think so.
Thanks for wanting to help Pan.

Pan

Can I assume your question as "Does he still have some feeling for me?", but you must clerify your feeling for him first, and I would try to interpret your chart if you'd like.

Pan

No,I stated its not a romance question,I dont care for him that way.
He is also not a friend though,so Saturn still fits him,as being the Ex and ''other people''( 7th house symbolises '' others '' in general ) at least I think so.
Thanks for wanting to help Pan.

If so i would take him as the 7th house - Saturn, and Jupiter ; his 3rd house-his communication. and I will back in a moment, just need to look at it again, :biggrin:

Arijana

No, because this is not a romance chart, I wrote him a message online asking him will he interpret the synastry between the guy I am seeing now and me, NO ROMANCE LOL.

He is an astrologer and I asked him can he interpret my synastry between someone else and me,and the charts question is ''will he help me''.

Pan

I think he will help you as Jupiter in exaltation of Sun and go toward Sun, but in fall of Saturn he might feel uncomfortable to do this.

Venus rule the 4th rule - the end of matter and also rule his 5th house - his feeling , is place in his 3rd house and in own detriment and also Saturn (he) is in your 3rd house, so he might think about the contact you effort but feel uncomfortable about it in the same time as the detriment sign of Venus and Saturn show Rx.

Moon will conjunct Venus and opposite Saturn in Aries, not good sign.

But as you mention you have no romantic feeling for him and he just like someone you know, any aspect could assume as a kind of reception, Venus rule the 4th house, I think with opposition aspect might indecated some kind of his reaction, he might help you but not as good as you expect with uncomfortable feeling on his part.

Pls update the outcome whenever you try to contact him. Thanks

Last edited:

Arijana

Hi Pan! :)

well,the ''follow up'' if one can call it that. He,did reach out to me and was friendly,although holding himself back really,said that he will interpret and then.... dissapeared! its been two months and he still hasnt said anything,howveer,he told another woman who is a friend of mine and also needs his atsrological help,that his computer is broken down and theres no way for him to make contact,at least for now.

in fact, even though I need help, he went on and on about his new relationshp,like he was trying to make me jealous,not to mention he was so selfish,talking aout himself and trying to make it about him when I am the one that needs help and it should be about me.

Pan

Hi Pan! :)

well,the ''follow up'' if one can call it that. He,did reach out to me and was friendly,although holding himself back really,said that he will interpret and then.... dissapeared! its been two months and he still hasnt said anything,howveer,he told another woman who is a friend of mine and also needs his atsrological help,that his computer is broken down and theres no way for him to make contact,at least for now.

in fact, even though I need help, he went on and on about his new relationshp,like he was trying to make me jealous,not to mention he was so selfish,talking aout himself and trying to make it about him when I am the one that needs help and it should be about me.

O.K. but you still had a kind of contact from him after you asked the question, isn't it?