Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 03-30-2011, 09:08 PM

Tarot Practice

If your game ask a question and I will draw a three card spread for you with interpretation.

Unread 03-31-2011, 02:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness
Re: Tarot Practice

Im game...

I have no clue what to ask though... hummmmmm

Im feeling lost, and confused.... Not knowing what to do in general...

What does the next 2 months have in store for me?
Unread 03-31-2011, 05:12 AM

Thank you very much for responding to my post. I did a three card spread and sent your inquiry to the universe. These are the cards which were randomly selected.

The Chariot, The Seven of Cups and The Queen of Cups

Two cups in the spread tells me there are emotional highs and lows.

The Chariot (Body) You are very intuitive and an old soul connected to the higher realms, angels as guides. Arc Angel Michael comes to mind as well as colors of gold and purples. I see you as being very intune despite your confusion at this time. You have had many bumps in the road/obsticles but you are in the drivers seat as depicted by the Chariot. You have at times felt pulled in different directions by opposing forces. You are here today because of your hard work, good instincts and determination. You decide on your direction and all paths are beneficial to life lessons. appreciate struggles as the celebration you will have reaching your next level of accomplishments

Seven of Cups (Mind) represent choices/options and not seeing clearly being sidetracked. However the Seven of cups with the Chariot represents the victory of manifesting something that has long been desired. Manifestation/Intent/Moving Forward. Believe in yourself the universe gives us what we need.

The Queen of Hearts (Spirit) for the next two months you are headed toward a date with contentment. Aim high in the present, Embrace your inner beauty and loving nature you will have the confidence to take risks in love and life, career and college.

Family and friends are going to be a great part of your future, so make sure you know where you stand with them and they with you. Any disagreements will come to a resolution.

The Chariot is a great card to combine with the Queen of Cups, as it signals a definite delivery of love and affection. Your victory over loneliness/uncertainty will be a matter of the heart for sure.
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to HeyPlayGirl

cool, me next if you don't mind
will things go the way i want on my trip?
thanks in advance metis
Unread 03-31-2011, 07:52 AM

Hello HeyPlayGirl

I made a new spread for your particular question and these are the cards that were selected randomly

The Nine Of Swords The World (rev) The Queen of Swords

swords in the spread speak of movement,mind and struggle.

The Nine of Swords (you) represent the mind restless nights due to worry, and some apprehension. The card would suggest to me that you have been focusing a bit on the negative but this is an opportunity to turn that around. You may be coming to terms with a difficult situation of past experiences which occurred when you were younger.

The World Reveresed (the trip) to my suprise it is card of travel to foreign places, completion and being welcome anywhere you go. Putting the final touches on a projects of the past and making room for new ones. It is however reversed which could mean delays.

The Queen of Swords (the world) you have the opportunity to learn alot from the trip and you will make the right mature choices. Its the mark of achievement and suggest things will go the way you want.

"If the mind will trust the body, the body will trust the mind, then the spirit of a thing can become greater than one thing.‘
Unread 03-31-2011, 08:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to HeyPlayGirl

wow, very accurate thank you
Unread 04-01-2011, 01:13 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Thank you very much for responding to my post. I did a three card spread and sent your inquiry to the universe. These are the cards which were randomly selected.

The Chariot, The Seven of Cups and The Queen of Cups

Two cups in the spread tells me there are emotional highs and lows.

The Chariot (Body) You are very intuitive and an old soul connected to the higher realms, angels as guides. Arc Angel Michael comes to mind as well as colors of gold and purples. I see you as being very intune despite your confusion at this time. You have had many bumps in the road/obsticles but you are in the drivers seat as depicted by the Chariot. You have at times felt pulled in different directions by opposing forces. You are here today because of your hard work, good instincts and determination. You decide on your direction and all paths are beneficial to life lessons. appreciate struggles as the celebration you will have reaching your next level of accomplishments

Seven of Cups (Mind) represent choices/options and not seeing clearly being sidetracked. However the Seven of cups with the Chariot represents the victory of manifesting something that has long been desired. Manifestation/Intent/Moving Forward. Believe in yourself the universe gives us what we need.

The Queen of Hearts (Spirit) for the next two months you are headed toward a date with contentment. Aim high in the present, Embrace your inner beauty and loving nature you will have the confidence to take risks in love and life, career and college.

Family and friends are going to be a great part of your future, so make sure you know where you stand with them and they with you. Any disagreements will come to a resolution.

The Chariot is a great card to combine with the Queen of Cups, as it signals a definite delivery of love and affection. Your victory over loneliness/uncertainty will be a matter of the heart for sure.

Wow... Thank you, so much... A lot of it fit.. Idk how to even explain it...

Im only wondering about Arc Angel Michael, you are not the first person that has told me he was guiding me... Not all the time... but he's there..
What gave you that impression?
I have to be honest, I dont know much about Arc Angel Michael.. I just know your not the first person, that has told me that..
Also I do have a set of Angel Cards.. When I "try" to read for myself.. He does come up, saying he's watching over me.. Even though it has nothing to do with my question... lol
Unread 04-01-2011, 01:20 AM

I felt him and seen him there is no ryhme nor reason. It simply is

Since I did mention it and others have mentioned it then it should be a confirmation for you.
Unread 04-01-2011, 01:58 AM

There is more to this question than simply being reunited with your soul companion. Like an onion there are many layers to this question. I felt the best way to approach it was to ask what issues are there around myst1calz finally meeting their soul companion.

Karmic Lessons and Healing

The cards that were randomly selected are as follows

Page of Wands (rev)HIghPriestess (rev) The Fool (rev)

Page of Wands this appears to be a person you (are)were in a relationship with. who promises alot but follows through on little and only if it suits them. It may have discouraged you in regard to another relationship. You are the caretaker the healer and the giver but is it at the stake of compromising too much of your self. There is a sadness but it is mixed with a loving soul who truly wants to heal the world.

HighPriestess (rev) is telling you to listen. Listen to the inner voice and intuition. Is there a block that still needs to be worked through

The Fool the desire is there but fear is the step into uncertainty. That being shown are you ready for a fully committed relationship at this time.

EX Card Ten of Coins a rich and deep relationship with all the wonderful perks is in your future but there is still work that needs to come to fruitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst1calz View Post
Will I finally meet my soul companion to share and experience unconditional love?
Unread 04-01-2011, 06:44 AM

Your Welcome
Unread 04-01-2011, 08:37 AM

Hi Metis,

My quation is "What about my love life in near future?"....^_^
Unread 04-01-2011, 12:29 PM

Hi Pan will get to your inquiry tonight or on the weekend. Please note very general questions will probably result in very general answers.
Unread 04-01-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Hi Pan will get to your inquiry tonight or on the weekend. Please note very general questions will probably result in very general answers.
I'm being in the end of a circle in relationship with somebody, healing my heart, and decided to do something new. Maybe the specify question is "Will I have an overwhelming love again soon?" Thank you.
Unread 05-13-2011, 03:39 AM

Dear Metis:

I would love it if you read for me! I've had a hard life with many losses but I have really grown from these experiences. There are some blockages, mostly financial, that once cleared I may get to have my life back. Also, some domestic/familial issues. Will things ever get easier for me? Sorry, dont know how to be more specific than that.

Blessings to you!
Serafin5

Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Unread 05-13-2011, 07:06 PM

Q:

- When will my land sell?
Unread 05-13-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
If your game ask a question and I will draw a three card spread for you with interpretation.
May I please have a spread as well?

My question is: What will happen with X romantically? I'm hoping we'll be an item?

THANK YOU!

Unread 05-29-2011, 09:02 AM

What happened, nobody doing 3 card spreads anymore?

Just curious and waiting patiently,
Serafin5

Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Unread 05-29-2011, 10:40 AM

Hi

My question is will I meet up with craig again?

Teejay
Unread 05-29-2011, 02:14 PM

Will Simon and I get to build/renovate our dream home?

Thanks

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j.../DawnNatal.gif
Unread 06-21-2011, 03:34 PM

Does he have feelings for me,how od u see our relationship progressing?
Unread 06-21-2011, 03:55 PM

how will my medical appointment go? what is wrong with me?

Teejay
Unread 06-21-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Metis.....are you answering these or decided to leave?

Teejay
Unread 06-26-2011, 07:59 AM

Hi Metis,

Could you do one for me?
My question is quite serious. I've been involved in an unhappy relationship for many years. I am unable to leave right now because we run a business together and it seems difficult to get things to the point of going our separate ways. Also he controls all of the money (and he controls everything I do as well). Will I be able to get free from this soon within the next 6 months?

Thank you for answering.

Tags
tarot