What's My Destiny?

2458984975000.gif

For context here's a bit about me:

I make a living as a painter and I'm Buddhist. I see indications in my chart of becoming a teacher so am wondering if that is as a meditation teacher or as an art teacher :) Or if I'm even reading that correctly.

My meditation teacher actually mentioned that art and meditation can be used together. I've created some of, what I consider, my best work after a retreat. The painting is fully formed in mind and I just paint it out.

I never thought I'd become an artist, as a child I wanted to be a writer. As for my meditation, a friend randomly offered me a paid trip to India in 2017 to live at a Buddhist nunnery for 5 weeks. I'd never considered going to India. Though I was already meditating this certainly deepened my understanding in my faith and has made me want to travel more.

I've never had much money and have been homeless quite alot throughout my life; in my childhood and as an adult. Though I've always had the essentials and feel blessed.

My mom, a single parent, died of cancer when I was 18. She was very a hard-working and wise person.

Anyways, if you can see anything else interesting in my chart please let me know! I'd really like to understand how to read upcoming events in my chart since I've had a few sudden and seemingly out of the blue things happen throughout my 20's.

Right now there's been a lull happening here from age 26-27. Is there any upcoming events I should be made aware of?

Thanks!

Amit89

Sorry about what you had to go through.

Venus in the 10th house in libra, you wish to do something you love.

3 planets in the 9th house, you are intellectual, you enjoy broad mindedness, you have philosophies, you enjoy expanding your mind.

I feel you are pulled towards the mind, expanding your horizons, broadening your mind.