Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-03-2019, 04:12 PM

First meeting chart, anything significant?

Hello! I met this guy almost a year ago and it was intense. Our second meeting was 8 months later and our relationship has turned my world upside-down. The sexual attraction/ chemistry is crazy bananas, but for me it feels deeper than that and that our connection was fated.

I am wondering what, if anything, the first meeting chart and synastry say about our relationship. Is it purely sexual, or are there long-term emotional and spiritual components there as well?

I'm so curious, but also a little unnerved by the intensity and don't really know where to go from here. Any insight is much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: png first meeting.png (126.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg FIRST MEETING SYNASTRY.jpg (58.8 KB, 4 views)

Unread 11-03-2019, 06:47 PM

Re: First meeting chart, anything significant?

I do not understand the charts you have posted. Can you check and re-label?
Unread 11-03-2019, 06:56 PM

passiflora, thank you for taking a look! The chart posted above is a progressed chart for the date of our first meeting. The second lists the aspects in the chart using natal to progressed for each, and progressed to progressed.

I am also posting the synastry chart, to see if this can give you some insight as well.

This relationship has the power to change the trajectory of my life in very serious ways, so I want to understand it the best I can!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg synastry.jpg (48.4 KB, 13 views)
Unread 11-03-2019, 07:05 PM

who is who in the synastry chart? You are inner wheel or outer?
Unread 11-03-2019, 07:09 PM

I am the inner, he is the outer.

Last edited by keenlao; 11-03-2019 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 11-03-2019, 07:45 PM

Event charts are beyond me, at least without a lot of contextual information. Curious why you are more interested in the event chart than the synastry.

It's a very activated synastry. Libra sun conjunct sun and a lot of activity there, reversed nodal axis, lot of activity around his North and your South, planets that light up your 7h ruler in 5h. You're Sun-Pluto and he's Moon-Pluto (with your Venus). Ok. His Chiron near his Asc squaring your Chiron / NN at his South. His Saturn square your Venus. Yeah, intense for sure.

Curious, do you feel Chiron alive in your relationship? What about the Pluto themes, very interesting, how do they work for you?
Unread 11-03-2019, 08:10 PM

Yes, very active synastry!
I am very interested in a more objective view of the synastry as well. I had just asked about the even chart because there is less information circulating that I can research on my own. However any insights into either are much appreciated as I think my personal evaluation and judgment is clouded.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you ask about Chiron feeling alive in the relationship. Pluto is VERY prominent.

Our physical communication is very intimate, intense, emotional and even a little violent. It feels like we communicate best without speaking. A very intuitive almost telepathic bond. The verbal communication is challenged when it comes to personal things but lively and enjoyable when talking about work or travel and other impersonal things.

I feel a deep curiosity and need to explore this relationship, but I have NO idea where it's going or where I even want it to go. I feel like I don't have control over it, I just have to experience it.

I feel like he very consciously has barriers up to protect his independence but that leaves me feeling unsure of how he feels. I think we both try to downplay the deep internal effects because of the deep vulnerability that's triggered.

This relationship has already transformed me because it's the first time I have been sexually active with someone I wasn't married to. I feel like my previous belief system (that had already been eroding) just completely came down. I have felt no guilt over it though, just a deep peace that this is what I need to experience.

Help me decipher this! Is this one sided or just as penetrating for him? Does this burn out or are we in this for the long haul? Is it a happy union or am I being drawn into something dark?
Unread 11-03-2019, 08:35 PM

What do you mean by violent?

I understand ďalmost violent.Ē

There should be ground rules for violence.

If itís innocuous my main concern is that intensity would be thrilling, but a not-quite-symmetrical-match to the heavy duty planets you have at Dsc, which are a lot for a partner to live up to? Sorry if Iím guessing wrong.

Chiron... at Ascendant seems to take a long time to grow into.

I donít think your final questions can be answered by synastry, which is kind of the beautiful thing about it when itís something you need to experience. Horary could give you a shortcut, possibly a shortchange as well? Donít know.
Unread 11-03-2019, 08:51 PM

Yes, 'almost violent' would be a better description. Think love bites and slaps? haha. Very impassioned but I've never felt unsafe. In fact, I have experienced physical abuse in a previous relationship, so I am sensitive to it. Perhaps this is one of the healing aspects of Chiron (Chiron trine Mars??) I feel completely safe with our 'rough play'.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that it's not a symmetrical match to the dsc? Can you clarify that for me?

Thank you for your perspective on just needing to experience this. It's scary to feel on the edge of something transformative without seeing the outcome and (in typical libra fashion) I'm indecisive about what to DO. But perhaps I don't DO anything and just enjoy?

I guess the real question is, is there love here or just attraction?

Last edited by keenlao; 11-03-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Tags
chart, meeting, significant