Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 04-11-2020, 11:13 PM

Does he love me?

We had a relationship. Now we are at a distance from each other. Sometimes texting. I've never really understood if he loves me or not. He doesn't talk about his feelings. I feel like he doesn't genuinely loves me.

I'm jupiter and moon; and he is mercury. there is a separating aspect between
us. What is interesting is mercury has an applying sextile with venus. Is this another person in his life?

What do you see in this chart, do you think he really loves me or not? Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doesheloveme.jpg (51.0 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by neptunian; 04-11-2020 at 11:22 PM.
Unread 04-12-2020, 05:28 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Does he love me?

yeah seems like venus got in the way but he is not a fan of hers (merc is in aries rejects venus but venus likes him way too much)
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
neptunian (04-12-2020)
Unread 04-12-2020, 09:33 AM

"We had a relationship. Now we are at a distance from each other. Sometimes texting."

I think this distance apart is making you paranoid, 8th ruler moon separating from opposition with venus and applying to square 3rd house Neptune. You're also in the turned 8th house from 7th and conjunct Pluto, you're fearing something.

He conjuncts the IC and by antiscia conjuncts the MC, he could be thinking you don't love him because you're being a little cold with him (Jup in Cap square his 3rd ruler Sun) and he's probably thinking this distance apart is going to end things. (IC/MC).

Btw why are you saying "we had a relationship"?
neptunian (04-12-2020)
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:49 AM

He as mercury is in the triplicity and terms of Jupiter, so yes, he does care.
However, he is in the degree of the nodes and squaring them, from the 4th end of the matter, so he found the relationship difficult and has ended it.
And now there is the young lady by him who he is favouring... Venus on 7th.
You as emotional moon are headed for a square for Neptune, so prepare yourself for a let down. You'll be shortly quite disappointed.
Sorry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
neptunian (04-12-2020), Student of Astrology (04-12-2020)
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
"We had a relationship. Now we are at a distance from each other. Sometimes texting."

I think this distance apart is making you paranoid, 8th ruler moon separating from opposition with venus and applying to square 3rd house Neptune. You're also in the turned 8th house from 7th and conjunct Pluto, you're fearing something.

He conjuncts the IC and by antiscia conjuncts the MC, he could be thinking you don't love him because you're being a little cold with him (Jup in Cap square his 3rd ruler Sun) and he's probably thinking this distance apart is going to end things. (IC/MC).

Btw why are you saying "we had a relationship"?
Thanks for your comment.

When we were in the same city, I really cared for him, I was full of love; but he took me for granted. He said to me that he doesn't care about feelings and doesn't want to settle down. He is a careless person.
Now we are at a distance, I realise he doesn't deserve my attention and he is toxic for me because he is always selfish... hurts me.

After some time, I has begun to reflect his coldness to him.

Last edited by neptunian; 04-12-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
He as mercury is in the triplicity and terms of Jupiter, so yes, he does care.
However, he is in the degree of the nodes and squaring them, from the 4th end of the matter, so he found the relationship difficult and has ended it.
And now there is the young lady by him who he is favouring... Venus on 7th.
You as emotional moon are headed for a square for Neptune, so prepare yourself for a let down. You'll be shortly quite disappointed.
Sorry.
Thanks a lot for your answer ElenaJ. I'm open to hear blunt comments. I prefer truth always.

Yes, sometimes I feel sad and crying; but I have to let go... he is all about himself.
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
...I realise he doesn't deserve my attention and he is toxic for me because he is always selfish... hurts me.
Hi,

Venus is interfering... not sure he is completely free of someone else. Merc (he) will be perfecting its aspect with Venus (this other person). I would suggest you to be very cautious of him and let him approach you. You should only react and that to by being very 'contained'. The Moon in the 1st house also shows that you are quite emotional and so should be careful.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by aquarius7000; 04-12-2020 at 01:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
neptunian (04-12-2020)
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
yeah seems like venus got in the way but he is not a fan of hers (merc is in aries rejects venus but venus likes him way too much)
Thanks a lot tikana. He is really careless person. He doesn't know how to value a person. He is not into serious relationship. This is something I don't like.
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

Venus is interfering... not sure he is completely free of someone else. Merc (he) will be perfecting its aspect with Venus (this other person). I would suggest you to be very cautious of him and let him approach you. You should only react and that to by being very 'contained'. The Moon in the 1st house also shows that you are quite emotional and so should be careful.
Thanks a lot aquarius7000.

You are right; I'm very emotional person. And he is very cold and selfish. I won't even text him. He is really toxic for me.
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptunian View Post
Thanks for your comment.

When we were in the same city, I really cared for him, I was full of love; but he took me for granted. He said to me that he doesn't care about feelings and doesn't want to settle down. He is a careless person.
Now we are at a distance, I realise he doesn't deserve my attention and he is toxic for me because he is always selfish... hurts me.

After some time, I has begun to reflect his coldness to him.
When you mentioned distance i originally thought you meant as in you couldn't see each other during this lockdown, so you were just texting. That's why the MC/IC I was getting confused with regarding an ending.

So he is still texting you? His L3 sun in your 5th square you Jupiter.
But why is he still texting you if you are now broke up and he's told you he doesn't want a proper relationship?

Moon/Neptune is this you (via txt) being too naive with him?
neptunian (04-12-2020)
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
When you mentioned distance i originally thought you meant as in you couldn't see each other during this lockdown, so you were just texting. That's why the MC/IC I was getting confused with regarding an ending.

So he is still texting you? His L3 sun in your 5th square you Jupiter.
But why is he still texting you if you are now broke up and he's told you he doesn't want a proper relationship?

Moon/Neptune is this you (via txt) being too naive with him?

Thanks a lot Chrysalis.

I was living the same city, we were seeing each other that time. He confused my mind about what we were. Then after this global problem, I came back to my hometown. And sometimes texting in a friendly manner.
I don't understand his intentions; he said he doesn't want commitment; but jealous of me. So he doesn't even know himself maybe. He didn't manage to be clear about his intentions.

I think as you said, I'm too naive towards him. He texts me mostly, while I was close to him he hurt me, now sends me messages. I must be strong and let go of him. Because we are so different, our lifestyles...

Last edited by neptunian; 04-12-2020 at 02:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to neptunian For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis (04-12-2020)

Tags
love