Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-28-2019, 06:15 PM

Im new

Hello im know to this can someone please read my chart im born in 2th of may 1993 on 3am in awali , bahrain can someone please read my love chart

Unread 12-28-2019, 06:55 PM

Re: Im new

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollypolly225 View Post

Hello im know to this

can someone please read my chart im
born in 2th of may 1993 on 3am in awali , bahrain
can someone please read my love chart

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

keep in mind that because ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid therefore responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners like yourself
with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice
members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 12-28-2019, 07:19 PM

Hey, I pulled up your natal chart but like the member above me post, it's better to upload your chart so next time it's easier to access.

When you mean reading your love chart, I'm assuming you mean how does your potential look in your love life in your natal. If everything you post is correct about your birthday,place and time...your natal 7th house is residing in Libra and the 7th house represents partnership and marriages. It has the beneficial planet Jupiter in there which is good because it can bring much luck and blessing in finding a partner and possibly a long mostly happy marriage.

Jupiter is retrograde however and it's making an ill-aspect to Venus(opposition), so just be careful not to fall head over heels too quickly and judge a potential suitor through their actions and not just their mere words. You can really tell someone character by looking at how they treat others when they think no one is looking.

I wanna talk about your 5th house which represents romance, the short lived kind. The 5th house represent more than romance but I just want to stay on the topic of your inclination for your love life. Your 5th house sign is Leo and you have natal Mars in there, which isnt a bad thing, it just means you put alot of your Martian energy in that particular area. Mars makes a good aspect with your 7th house jupiter(trine) so you can use your natural flair for love and romance to see what's out there and distinguish between what you would like in a future loving partner.

Last edited by FireLa; 12-28-2019 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Word change
Unread 12-28-2019, 07:38 PM

Does it mean lll get married soon or late ?
Unread 12-28-2019, 07:57 PM

That's entirely up to you. You should have no problem finding a partner and getting married since Jupiter, the planet of luck is residing in your 7th house. Like I said before its retrograde, so it isn't as effective as Jupiter could be , like it is when its direct.

To sum it up, you should have no problem in finding love and getting married but it will take some effort on your part like most things do and your future partner, to see that it's a mostly happy union .
Unread 12-28-2019, 08:01 PM

Wow thanks alot even though what ur saying is probably true i feel really unlucky regarding love these days no one seems to stay with me
Unread 12-28-2019, 08:13 PM

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Tough times never lasts so it will pass and things will turn around eventually for the better :-).
Unread 12-28-2019, 08:17 PM

Thank you so much for ur time and effort anyway xoxo
Unread 12-28-2019, 09:06 PM

This is my chart can someone read it

https://ibb.co/pyCMK4b

[Merged duplicate threads. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 12-28-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Tags
chart, read