Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-28-2019, 01:30 AM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 150
Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Currently Uranus is Conj my Sun. It's making it's second pass and I've heard the second time it passes after going retrograde is supposed to bring the effects of the transit. I don't know what to expect. The only thing that I can think of is that I learned that I do in fact have anxiety/panic disorder. And I learned my father also struggles with it and so did his mother. And a lot of things make sense in my life now. But, is that it? It seems really underwhelming and honestly a bit disappointing. I felt like uranus transits have usually been way more positive in my life especially the Conj. I am a Uranus Dominant. So I've always really like uranus but it feels like it's not doing anything right now. If anyone has any experiences please share them I would love to learn more about this specific transit.
Uranus Conj Sun/Ketu 4 Taurus 1st house.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Ecliptique Ecliptique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France.
Posts: 77
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Hello Timmytwothumbs,

I advise you to indicate your precise birth data or to display your birth chart with the time of birth if you want to know if this transit will be significant for you or if others concern you.


Cordially.

Ecliptique.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Hello Timmytwothumbs,

I advise you to indicate your precise birth data or to display your birth chart with the time of birth if you want to know if this transit will be significant for you or if others concern you.


Cordially.

Ecliptique.
I have a really hard time uploading charts here because I'm on mobile and it really stresses me out everytime I try, but I can give you my birth data if that helps.
April 25th, 1995. Honolulu, Hawaii. 4:30am
Thank you for your reply.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Ecliptique Ecliptique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France.
Posts: 77
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Hello Timmytwothumbs,

in 2019, you were concerned by the transit of Uranus to the Sun, etc ... which will end around mid-April 2020. The transit of Venus in Gemini will follow in the process. And that's it for 2020 (excluding the transits of Mercury in February / March and in the fall).

I will send you a private message.



Ecliptique.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Hello Timmytwothumbs,

in 2019, you were concerned by the transit of Uranus to the Sun, etc ... which will end around mid-April 2020. The transit of Venus in Gemini will follow in the process. And that's it for 2020 (excluding the transits of Mercury in February / March and in the fall).

I will send you a private message.



Ecliptique.
Okay, sounds great. Other developments have been taking place lately and I think it could be Uranus related. Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Ecliptique Ecliptique is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France.
Posts: 77
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Hello Timmytwothumbs,


I sent you the private message.


Ecliptique.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-11-2020, 02:11 AM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
Currently Uranus is Conj my Sun. It's making it's second pass and I've heard the second time it passes after going retrograde is supposed to bring the effects of the transit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
Currently Uranus is Conj my Sun. It's making it's second pass and I've heard the second time it passes after going retrograde is supposed to bring the effects of the transit.

Hello Timmytt,

from my experience it is more the third time a transit planet passes. I just experience uranus transit on my taurus moon and mercury in 11th house and on my gemini venus in 12th.

You sun is in your 1st house - personal enforcement - and rules your 6th house- health and work, and your personal capability to adapt yourself to your own experience and outer influence- as experience level. Sun is squared by your natal uranus and is semisextiled by your venus as ruler of your 2nd house- financial income and as ruler of your 7th house. Both – sun and venus have different intentions in your 1st house - purpose of your aries venus is mainly to look for defending your own territory (2nd house), to set boundaries, looking for safety and security and to assure your financial income. Uranus transit on sun and venus will end on march 28th - any change in work and finances happened ? Moon rules my 2nd house - and I experienced an improvement of financial income.

Your natal uranus is in a saturn ruled 11th house- saturn is the decider and landlord of your natal uranus – who rules your 12th house. This 12th house subject uranus always brings along into its transits as well- and 12th house is besides playing a role in outer society -also prenatal experience before own birth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
I am a Uranus Dominant.

Definitely true. Your natal uranus is on sensitive special zero degree aquarius in 11th house - between two signs and two worlds - the visible and the invisible- an ignition spark energy (gift and talent) and a mediator skill- 11th house is also house of astrology.

Your uranus is besides sun square and venus sextile in half square with your moon, ruling 4th house –also mother and 5th house – also father and is in halfsquare with your jupiter as ruler of your 9th house – among others- also grandparents..

Every slow-running transit planet entering zero degree will get your natal uranus in vibe and activated for a change - and your uranus is in near sextile with your pluto as ruler of your 8th house - always activating short before your 8th house doors as well. Where all subconsciously stored memory from past experience is in- frozen at the age the event was experienced and mostly in a helpless status.

8th house is as well genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues from bloodline ancestors and family, psyche, psychological issues and addictions -what can be activated by a transiting planet.

Activation of your 8th house happened by transiting jupiter's semisextile on your pluto on dec 2nd, 2019 first and afterwards by semisextiling your uranus entering zero degree capricorn on dec 5th, 2019.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
I don't know what to expect. The only thing that I can think of is that I learned that I do in fact have anxiety/panic disorder. And I learned my father also struggles with it and so did his mother.
Upcoming subconsciously stored memory stuff - can be overwhelming as it comes up as a frozen memory from and at a certain age - mostly with a feeling of powerlessnes and helpless- not able to control anything anymore yourself.

Your father is shown by moon as your 5th house ruler -also father and father experience in childhood. Moon is in intercepted pisces in 12th house main ruled by uranus and co-ruled by neptune – you are a very highsensitive sensed born person– with a tendency to get overwhelmed by outer influence and other people’s issues- perceiving too much.

Moon as ruler of 4th and 5th opposes your virgo chiron in 6th house -your personal injury - you share with your both parents – but mainly with your father- as your first model role to be a man and how to act as a man in your life.

Chiron semisextiles your mars as your ruler of asc and inconjuncts your moon/saturn conjunct. You share same experience of being a man with your father and took already something over before your birth during pregnancy of your mother- who probably had a hard time that time in her environment. And felt herself not accepted in her own reputation in outer society – what you witnessed and took subconsiously over in body-unity with your mother that time and probably felt yourself as guilty for – not knowing and not yet being able to sort it out/in the right way as a tiny little baby. Chiron in virgo has the emotional body meridian-impression of feeling guilty as injury – virgo in health house is a sensitive intestine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
And a lot of things make sense in my life now. But, is that it? It seems really underwhelming and honestly a bit disappointing.

No - don't worry - it is not yet finished. Wait for saturn’s transit as your 11th house and midheaven and lifepath ruler – to get it completed and see the complete picture. Starting march 21st with your pluto and on march 28th, 2020 with your natal uranus - ending december 22nd., 2020. From my experience saturn's transit and especially it's conjunctions are the most changing life ones.

Saturn and neptune are in special sign reception in your chart - each in the sign of the other. Neptune and its transits definitely also plays an important role in your chart - and is conjuncting your moon now - for a healing of childhood experience and to get independant from.

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart Timmy.jpg (94.7 KB, 21 views)
__________________
.

Last edited by Zora; 02-11-2020 at 02:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 02-11-2020, 02:38 AM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Chiron semisextiles your mars as your ruler of asc and inconjuncts your moon/saturn conjunct. You share same experience of being a man with your father and took already something over before your birth during pregnancy of your mother- who probably had a hard time that time in her environment. And felt herself not accepted in her own reputation in outer society – what you witnessed and took subconsiously over in body-unity with your mother that time and probably felt yourself as guilty for – not knowing and not yet being able to sort it out/in the right way as a tiny little baby. Chiron in virgo has the emotional body meridian-impression of feeling guilty as injury – virgo in health house is a sensitive intestine..
Do you know whether your mother and your father experienced a lost child before your own birth ? Or did your mother had a miscarriage - a lost soul in your family ? Your both parents longed for to get it healed by your birth ?



This would be a further explanation for your zero degree uranus placement - main ruling your 12th house. Sitting between two chairs - the visible world - saturn and the invisible - uranus with an inner order taken over from own parents to heal their previous past experience and loss with your own birth.


Venus direct under AC as ruler of physical body house 2nd and 7th inconjuncts your scorpio moonnode in 7th house- who is trined by your moon. Mars in 5th house -life energy- squares your mercury as ruler of 3rd house - also siblings - where your lilith is in. The dark side of moon and the dark emotions causer in your own thoughts (3rd).
__________________
.

Last edited by Zora; 02-11-2020 at 02:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 02-11-2020, 03:00 AM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Do you know whether your mother and your father experienced a lost child before your own birth ? Or did your mother had a miscarriage - a lost soul in your family ? Your both parents longed for to get it healed by your birth ?

Venus direct under AC as ruler of physical body house 2nd and 7th inconjuncts your scorpio moonnode in 7th house- who is trined by your moon. Mars in 5th house -life energy- squares your mercury as ruler of 3rd house - also siblings - where your lilith is in. The dark side of moon and the dark emotions causer in your own thoughts (3rd).
Thank you for your reply. There's a lot I have to say in response. But to answer your question. It's kind of complicated. Before I was born my mother had two abortions before she and my father met. This was always a very sensitive subject in my family because we are Catholic. And she had two abortions because she didn't want to have a child out of wedlock. When she married my father I was conceived and I was fortunately spared and allowed to live because she was married. However as a child I always expected to come home to two older brothers. I always knew deep down I had two older brothers. But my mom didn't reveal to me that she had two abortions until I was about 17-18. My father had told me that "(I wasn't) my mother's first born child" when we got into a bit of an argument when I was about 14 and I had bugged my mom about it for years since I had always knew that I had two older brothers it was like this was finally being confirmed for me. But she eventually confessed to me what had happened and a lot more made sense in my life. Like her career choice and How my mother's family treated me growing up and also how my mother treated me. I was always very cherished and very loved almost too much sometimes. And looking back I see the guilt her and her family had about the previous abortions. And how they seemingly tried to make up for it by treating me so well. I wouldn't say my dad wanted any healing from it. He was very proud to have a son and he wanted to name me after him which he did but only sort of. I took his middle name, but my father goes by his middle name. Because him and his father have the same name. I was also the very first grandchild on my father's side so I was always kinda favored for that reason. So, I was very cherished on both sides growing up I was truly surrounded by love and I think that had a major role in my personality I've always strived to love others as much as possible and I was born in paradise (Hawaii). Many people say that they feel extremely comfortable with me. And everywhere I go people say that I'm like a gift from God and that I've answered their prayers. I think a big part of the comfort and love others feel when they are around me is because of my early childhood, and the love and comfort I experienced. We were very poor when I was young but we were rich with love, if that makes sense. It didn't last long though because when my little brother was born my parents got divorced. I can't say I feel any if the guilt you are talking about though. But the exact opposite of that. Maybe that's the Chiron opposition you are seeing.

Last edited by Timmytwothumbs; 02-11-2020 at 04:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 02-11-2020, 03:12 AM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 150
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Zora,
"virgo in health house is a sensitive intestine.."

I do have a sensitive intestine. But it's more hereditary. My father and his father both have IBS. And while I've never been diagnosed with it I'm pretty sure I suffer from the same thing. Neither my father or his father have Virgo in 6th house. But my fathers AC is exactly opposite mine in Libra. I can't remember my grandfather's AC off the top of my head but I know it isn't in Aries I would've remembered that. I think he might be a Gemini/Cancer AC.

"from my experience it is more the third time a transit planet passes."

Not sure what you mean. Uranus passes twice moving forward and once by retrograde. It won't pass 3 times moving forward over the sun in my chart at least. What I was saying is that the second time it passes moving forward is when the effects are more noticeable.

But after talking to some other astrologers. This transit makes more sense. There's a lot with the nodal axis and Uranus squaring the nodal axis natally going on right now. Uranus transit also Trine my MC. Pretty much what happened is I got a relatively new job working for the Carpenters Union. Which has Uranus written all over it. Anyways because of this new job and some very powerful prophetic dreams I've had lately, I've also been volunteering more in my community specifically at my church and with friends and neighbors. This all has brought a lot of peace into my life and has allowed me to make connections and friendships I never saw coming. Also it's added to my finances quite a bit and has allowed me a lot more freedom lately financially. And has freed me from a lot of panic and anxiety I was feeling before. I kind of feel like this panic is a reminder that I'm on the wrong path and I've noticed a lot less since I've been involved in my community more. Which is what Uranus is calling me to do in this lifetime. Especially since my sun is on my SN. I feel like I need to use my abilities and talents to help the community at large and to share my gifts and talents with others. I know I'm on the right path because the feedback from the community is so positive and everyone seems to be feeling the love im sharing with them and they are reciprocating it. But in the past I was definitely more of a do it myself for myself type person. Where now Uranus has called me to do it for others and I can really feel the love and acceptance right now now.

"You share same experience of being a man with your father"

So, yes and no. I feel like while a lot in my life is similar to my father's life. I can say the same about my mother's life. And I can say the same for my grandparents lives and mine. And I think this is true in everyone's life. We all are products of our parents and we all experience similarities to them. After all we are merely our two parents just mixed together in one body and the same goes for our parents just mixed versions of their parents. It's true what you say but I don't think it's unique to this chart. I see this in everyone's chart. It's very common to share aspects and planetary positions with our parents as well. I think astrology often goes hand in hand with genetics and it only further proves the legitimacy of astrology. I have a child of my own and his chart fits perfectly with his mother's and mine and when I have more children I think I will be able to accurately predict their birth because of what I've learned from my own birth and my sons and countless others.

"Neptune and its transits definitely also plays an important role in your chart - and is conjuncting your moon now - for a healing of childhood experience and to get independant from."

This Neptune transit to my moon has if anything taught me how empathetic I really am. It's made me a more nurturing person and also I've been much more susceptible to crying and just overall feeling things a little heavier than I used too. I've always been extremely calm and collected and rather emotionless. But I've been opening up more emotionally and really becoming more comfortable in feeling emotions and communicating them more effectively. Additionally, there's been an urge to live soberly. In the past I experimented with drugs and alcohol more freely and the more this Neptune transit goes on the less desire I have to partake in that lifestyle. I've quit using a lot of substances I used to do for fun simply because they no longer feel fun and no longer serve me. I still drink every now and then but I keep it to an absolute minimum because I just don't care for it. It's more of just something I do to be social and not be the weird one when I'm out with friends. I guess also I started to notice that substances made me feel uncomfortable. I wasn't a drug addict or anything but I would smoke weed, take psychedelics like LSD and mushrooms, I used to smoke heavily and drink heavily a few times I tried certain pills but never really cared for it. But it was all for fun. It just doesn't seem fun anymore. I'm sometimes jealous of people that can still have fun doing that because I used to have great times with friends and now it's just boring for me. I don't feel like I've changed at all because of it. I definitely feel like the biggest change is that instead of partying I'm working and just overall being a bit more responsible with my time. And I have more time to pursue other hobbies. My dreams don't feel like they've been altered much. I've definitely had times when dreams were more intense so to speak. But I've always had clairvoyant dreams and it's really uncanny how accurately my dreams predict future events in my life. I've had times in my life when I can lucid dream and have absolute control every dream world but lately that's faded. I do have some recurring nightmares I've yet to get to the bottom of. Another thing with this moon I think you mentioned is feeling things especially others. And I think one thing I identify with the most is sensing others emotions and intentions. I really have a sort of psychic awareness of others and I can feel what others are going through when I'm with them. Sometimes it feels like a burden and other times like a gift. I'm really energized in situations where there's a lot of excitement and at the same time It can ruin my entire day when I'm in a stressful situation with others. Seeing other people cry and being near somebody who is upset never fails to bring me down. I'm easily brought to tears seeing others cry. I can really feel what they are going through and the emotions are really heavy sometimes. And if I'm around it too much I can feel really drained after awhile. I was recently at my grandfather's funeral and I went through so much watching my family mourn him that the following week I just felt absolutely numb. This week of the numbness and deep introspection occured at the beginning of December. Those dates you included. There's was death and mourning and my mother's family (Pluto) at the end of November and then a week of calm, numbness and introspection. Then, About December 9th. Things went into fast forward and I was busier than ever and I started a new job started earning more money. Met hundreds of new people started becoming bigger part of my community especially at church joined some online forums where I was able to meet others and talk about things I'm really interested in started practicing learning languages again I just felt like I had all this energy and the world felt exciting and everything was looking up and I had no time to stop and think about what was going on because I was so busy. And it seemed like Uranus was really kicking in for the first time in a long time. I remember specifically though the day my grandfather was buried Jupiter was at 0 degrees capricorn. And that day really felt like there was a huge shift in the world. I had felt down for a long time and from that day on things just started looking up. In a way. I had a new energy and new willingness for life. Not just to live but to live with purpose and live with meaning. And not take things for granted. A lot psychologically changed for me. And the following week of introspection I went through a lot of internal changes and I believe I came out of it better than ever.

Last edited by Timmytwothumbs; 02-11-2020 at 05:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
Not sure what you mean. Uranus passes twice moving forward and once by retrograde.
No - not only twice.


Surely t-uranus will do a third time ....direct again on march 27, 2020 on your 455' taurus sun.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post

.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 02-12-2020, 07:56 PM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
We all are products of our parents and we all experience similarities to them. After all we are merely our two parents just mixed together in one body and the same goes for our parents just mixed versions of their parents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
It's true what you say but I don't think it's unique to this chart. I see this in everyone's chart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
Before I was born my mother had two abortions before she and my father met. This was always a very sensitive subject in my family because we are Catholic. And she had two abortions because she didn't want to have a child out of wedlock. .

This is a crime for a real believing catholic person and a heavy guilt as far as religious faith and belief is concerned. Saturn is the inner judge in every chart and your is in prenatal house 12th together with your moon as ruler of 4th house also mother you took subconsciously her thoughts and perhaps also her fears to get punished for what she did before and to me this is the reason for your anxiety and unexplainable panic attacks as subconsious memory was opened with 8th house ruler and its transit on.

Saturn opposes very exact your virgo chiron in 6th house - health - at time of your own birth.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 02-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

I experienced similar death experience before my own birth. With my older brother who died one day after birth due to mistake from doctors in hospital.

For religious faith/belief obliged reasons I was born in same hospital. The repeating thought my mother had during her pregnancy with me- was the circling "what if it happens again ? What if my baby die again ?"


As the doctors told my mom that I was healthy and alive she got paralyzed one week - unable to feel herself happy about my birth.


My whole life I was never able to happily celebrate my birthday same day - only one week later. What occurs and happens before and around own birth accompagnies a person subconscioulsy and comes up as an emotion on every new beginning ....job, relocation, partnership ....my first thought coming up then was ....what if will not run well ?....with an uncontrollable fear....one week long ...then it was gone and o.k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
Another thing with this moon I think you mentioned is feeling things especially others. And I think one thing I identify with the most is sensing others emotions and intentions. I really have a sort of psychic awareness of others and I can feel what others are going through when I'm with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post

Sometimes it feels like a burden and other times like a gift. I'm really energized in situations where there's a lot of excitement and at the same time It can ruin my entire day when I'm in a stressful situation with others. Seeing other people cry and being near somebody who is upset never fails to bring me down.
.

This is quite normal for a HSP and psychic born person - I'm born with same -even with another uranus and neptune placement - I feel it in my body as mine as well. Inherited additionally from my father who had same and who was guided by his higher senses in war ...running safe over mine fields saving his following buddies as well.

But yes - all true psychic borns often call it a burden. My father never talked about it - but we both had a very deep nonverbal connection and strong bond- knowing that we both "are of same stuff".


.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 02-12-2020, 09:30 PM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
No - not only twice.


Surely t-uranus will do a third time ....direct again on march 27, 2020 on your 455' taurus sun.
I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Uranus crosses twice moving forward. Once in retrograde. I'm saying the second time it crosses moving forward...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 02-12-2020, 09:42 PM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post

This is a crime for a real believing catholic person and a heavy guilt as far as religious faith and belief is concerned. Saturn is the inner judge in every chart and your is in prenatal house 12th together with your moon as ruler of 4th house also mother you took subconsciously her thoughts and perhaps also her fears to get punished for what she did before and to me this is the reason for your anxiety and unexplainable panic attacks as subconsious memory was opened with 8th house ruler and its transit on.

Saturn opposes very exact your virgo chiron in 6th house - health - at time of your own birth.
Like I said before the panic attacks have nothing to do with guilt and my mother and I can assure you that her abortions are not at all causing my panic attacks and I can 100% assure you that no guilt has ever come from her decisions from either of us. I know for a fact she has no guilt about doing what she did because we've talked about it. The panic attacks are hereditary through my fathers side as confirmed by him having exactly similar experiences to me and also explaining that his mother went through the same exact thing as me. This is something I've struggled with my entire life and has nothing to do with my mother. Panic attacks are a bodies abnormal fight or flight response and you're really reaching claiming that my chart says that it is a punishment for what my mother has done. It has absolutely nothing to do with her. The moon in my chart corresponds to my father.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 02-12-2020, 11:20 PM
Zora Zora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 567
Re: Uranus Transit Conj Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmytwothumbs View Post
Like I said before the panic attacks have nothing to do with guilt and my mother and I can assure you that her abortions are not at all causing my panic attacks and I can 100% assure you that no guilt has ever come from her decisions from either of us. I know for a fact she has no guilt about doing what she did because we've talked about it. The panic attacks are hereditary through my fathers side as confirmed by him having exactly similar experiences to me and also explaining that his mother went through the same exact thing as me. This is something I've struggled with my entire life and has nothing to do with my mother. Panic attacks are a bodies abnormal fight or flight response and you're really reaching claiming that my chart says that it is a punishment for what my mother has done. It has absolutely nothing to do with her. The moon in my chart corresponds to my father.

Moon is a female principle and rules your 4th house mother and your 5th house father.


But o.k. - to each astrologer his own method to analyze a chart.



Best wishes
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 02-13-2020, 01:48 AM
Timmytwothumbs Timmytwothumbs is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Moon is a female principle and rules your 4th house mother and your 5th house father.


But o.k. - to each astrologer his own method to analyze a chart.



Best wishes
The moon corresponds to how we nurture ourselves and others. It's who WE are in a motherly sense it does represent our mothers but we can inherent this from our fathers. Me and my father both have the same views about our own mothers. And my moon is on 17 degrees which is a degree that everyone on my father's side has personal planets on. My father was born Jan 7 and his father was born January 7. Both have sun on 17 degrees capricorn. My sun sign however is on 4 taurus. My mother's moon is on 4 aquarius so my sun is inherited from my maternal side. My Venus is on 3 Aries my father's Venus is on 3 Saggitarius. My Jupiter is on 14 Saggitarius my mother's father has Jupiter in that exact same sign also square Saturn in Pisces. If you want to know what you inherit from each parent look at the similarities between. Yours and their charts. The moon also corresponds to women in our life. My fathers moon is in his 8th house my moon is in my 12th house we both have mutable moon signs as well so yes this is something that I inhereted from my father and thus corresponds with my father's side. my father's mother has moon Conj Chiron and square Saturn. I also have hard aspects to Chiron and Saturn to my moon. So this is a place in my chart that is similar only to my father's side. So please tell me more about how you know my chart so well since astrology has given you all the answers. And don't make such claims if you don't know what you are speaking about. It may be that you have a lot to learn about astrology if you've failed to understand this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conj, transit, uranus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.