Does He Miss, If So then What Happens?

S

Starfire

I asked this:

Does he miss me, if so then what happens next?

We have a crush on each other, but I am separated and he is still married. I stopped communicating with him because, I wasn't sure how he felt. Now I miss emailing and talking with him.

I put him in 5th house since I have a husband. No strictures. It looks like he becomes Moon in Cap as ruler of house 5? He as the MOON is applying a square to me Jupiter Libra? Before the MOON leaves its sign it will end on a trine to Taurus Mars? What does this all mean? Please help.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/Orchidville/missme.gif

fensi88

I got ASC=07Pi31
As you said you are separated, I'll put him in 7 house, so you are Ju at 20Li51 and he is Me at 15Vi37. Moon your co-significator goes to trine Me but befor it happens Me conjuct Su, that is frustration ("no" answer). But both rulers go to aspect with Pl that is collection of light ("yes" answer). So it is 1:1. But because of Nort Node in first house and POF
in 4 H (end of metter) which is in trine with Ju (you) i expect thay you will be together again. First Moon's aspects are trine with Me and Su in 7H that is sure sign of reconcilation. Your rulers are in mutual reception by term so both of you want to be together again.

caninnc

Goca,

I am looking at the chart and I don't see POF... how do you see it? Are you using the chart that Starfire provided?

Just trying to "get it"
Michele

fensi88

I use free ASTROWIN programm which you can find on this link http://www.astrowin.org. In that programm all horary data are under "data"-"natal"-"basic".
Maybe you can not see it in chart, but you can only read the position in some data form in your programm..

caninnc

Thank you Goca. I have been using astro.com and astrolog program. Both provide more information sometimes but I can customize it.

Thanks for the link!
Michele