Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 09-25-2019, 11:25 AM

What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Which experiences in your life you think were the most difficult for you?(even if you weren't into astrology when it happened).And seeing the transit during that time,do you feel it explains a lot?
Unread 09-25-2019, 02:25 PM

Re: What's the hardest transit you've gone through?

Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Moon (12 Scorpio) and natal Mars (14 Scorpio) on 4th house cusp. Life-changer. Summer 1987.
Unread 09-25-2019, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lion View Post
Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Moon (12 Scorpio) and natal Mars (14 Scorpio) on 4th house cusp. Life-changer. Summer 1987.
That sounds really tough...I hope you turned out just fine in the end.
You don't need to tell everything if you don't want to.
Unread 09-25-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lion View Post
In the thick of this transit now. T. pluto cj n. Moon squaring n.pluto/saturn cj. Next up t. saturn/pluto cj moon to sq pl/sa with t.jupiter cj n Neptune square n. venus. Im actually a little nervous with this one. Nep venus square is exact in natal chart. T. Pluto cj s.node in 2012/2013 i thought i was going to die.
Unread 09-25-2019, 10:40 PM

I've just been thru THEM. Several squares to my planets in Cancer (first from Aries from Uranus) and then from Pluto and now Saturn -both in Capricorn.
Neptune in Pisces has been pretty Sh___ty. And out of one's control.
And now Jupiter in Sagi has made several negative transits and also opposed my Moon and will again.
AND what I expected was to have some relief from the trines to my Leo planets!
But no....the undermining outweighed the "supportive" and the Jupiter in Sagi in my first, then second house has been absolutely exhausting (coming after those other, terrible transits.)

and I'm not the only one who has had these multiple undermining transits. Most people with Aries, Cancer and Libra planets (esp. if more than one planet in the sign) had had to deal with these. I speak to a lot of people with selliums in those signs who think they will never end. That is how it feels.

LIN

"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Unread 09-26-2019, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post
I've just been thru THEM. Several squares to my planets in Cancer (first from Aries from Uranus) and then from Pluto and now Saturn -both in Capricorn.
And now Jupiter in Sagi has made several negative transits and also opposed my Moon and will again.
But no....the undermining outweighed the "supportive" and the Jupiter in Sagi in my first, then second house has been absolutely exhausting (coming after those other, terrible transits.)

and I'm not the only one who has had these multiple undermining transits. Most people with Aries, Cancer and Libra planets (esp. if more than one planet in the sign) had had to deal with these. I speak to a lot of people with selliums in those signs who think they will never end. That is how it feels.

LIN
Libra stellium su/me/pl/sa.
Now jup moving forward hoping you find some relief. Is your neptune is sag?
Unread 09-26-2019, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin View Post

LIN
How did you even survive with all those negative aspects?
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
Inline (09-26-2019)
Unread 09-26-2019, 09:43 AM

.....I think astrologers interpret Neptune much too gently - again how else would we perceive Neptune?!

My experience with Neptune has been life threatening - especially when working with Saturn...

The first time i almost died was during a car accident. My neck was injured and i experienced an NDE. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Saturn & TR Saturn squared them both exactly.

The next time i almost died was during child birth. TR Neptune was conjunct my natal Mars and TR Uranus conjunct my natal Saturn.

Yes.....I might have expected Saturn to play a role in difficult transits...but what surprised me was how little Pluto was involved, and how important Neptune was to each incident.
Unread 09-26-2019, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
In the thick of this transit now. T. pluto cj n. Moon squaring n.pluto/saturn cj. Next up t. saturn/pluto cj moon to sq pl/sa with t.jupiter cj n Neptune square n. venus. Im actually a little nervous with this one. Nep venus square is exact in natal chart. T. Pluto cj s.node in 2012/2013 i thought i was going to die.
Oh,that sounds like a lot of transits...How has it been so far for you?
Unread 11-06-2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
Which experiences in your life you think were the most difficult for you?(even if you weren't into astrology when it happened).And seeing the transit during that time,do you feel it explains a lot?
In my adult life, I've had two periods that have been *very* challenging:

2016-2019; first Pluto conj DC, then Saturn conj DC (+ Uranus conj Venus). Has been an extremely painful time, have written about this in previous threads here. Marriage suddenly consisted of power struggles, quarrels, distance, isolation, depression, and seeing all the downsides to my relationship clearly. Relationship went from close, supportive and warm to cold and distant. Uranus conj venus later in this period brought a new man into my life, but I would never have been open to it unless Pluto hadn't "destroyed" me relationship -wise first. :/ Still married but saturn conj DC now really makes me more distant to my husband, and I'm now considering if I can live with the downsides to this relationship- which I never doubted before. (and almost forgot: saturn had been opposing my sun in the period right before Pluto was conj DC.. which means I was pretty worn down by blockings in my social, professional and marital life just before all this DC-stuff was happening. Those years were pretty much awful)..

2002-2003; had Chiron conjunct DC and Uranus conj MC/moon at the same time. In this period I moved together with my husband, had my first child and went into a postnatal depression. Felt crippling loneliness, isolation, hopelessness. Awful and dark (not the moving together-part, just the depression and feeling that I had lost my own life and never would get it back- that I never would find the old me again.. (Read somewhere online that Uranus on MC may bring disrupted sleep pattern and that one should try to deal with a disruptive person in the home environment; yup- child had colic and I hardly slept for months on end)).

Last edited by northernstar; 11-07-2019 at 07:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to northernstar For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
Unread 11-06-2019, 05:51 PM

I've never experienced anything worse that what I have been enduring with Uranus transiting my Sun, Asc., and Mercury for the past two years. There's some new unexpected disaster almost daily. My finances have been hit the hardest. Everything goes wrong and there is no comfort anywhere. I honestly don't know how people live through this. I don't believe I will.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyTerra For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
Unread 11-06-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyTerra View Post
I've never experienced anything worse that what I have been enduring with Uranus transiting my Sun, Asc., and Mercury for the past two years. There's some new unexpected disaster almost daily. My finances have been hit the hardest. Everything goes wrong and there is no comfort anywhere. I honestly don't know how people live through this. I don't believe I will.
That's Uranus for you.
Is Uranus now transiting your 2nd house?
I'm guessing you're having these planets in Taurus/Scorpio(losing your money-Uranus in Taurus conjuncting possible planets in this sign,Scorpio- losing your money to others/losing others'money) or Capricorn(work/business).
Not very sure,correct me if I'm wrong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), SunnyTerra (11-07-2019)
Unread 11-07-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
That's Uranus for you.
Is Uranus now transiting your 2nd house?
I'm guessing you're having these planets in Taurus/Scorpio(losing your money-Uranus in Taurus conjuncting possible planets in this sign,Scorpio- losing your money to others/losing others'money) or Capricorn(work/business).
Not very sure,correct me if I'm wrong.

No. Uranus is transiting my 1st house. Taurus Sun. Asc. Mercury and Fortuna. Could be it's hitting Fortuna? And changing my luck? Scorpio rules my 7th house and Sag. My 8th. Cap is my MC.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunnyTerra For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (11-16-2019)
Unread 11-08-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyTerra View Post
No. Uranus is transiting my 1st house. Taurus Sun. Asc. Mercury and Fortuna. Could be it's hitting Fortuna? And changing my luck? Scorpio rules my 7th house and Sag. My 8th. Cap is my MC.
Honestly,I haven't thought about that.
It could be your Part of Fortune.
And yes,you're right,Uranus can bring events like this...
Have you considered yourself lucky before this happened?
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), SunnyTerra (11-08-2019)
Unread 11-06-2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernstar View Post
In my adult life, I've had two periods that have been very challenging:

2016-2019; first Pluto conj DC, then Saturn conj DC (+ Uranus conj Venus). Has been extremely painful, have written about this in previous threads here. Power struggles, quarrels, distance, isolation, depression, seeing all the downsides to my relationship clearly. Relationship went from close and warm to cold and distant. Uranus conj venus later in this period brought a new man into my life, but I would never have been open to it unless Pluto hadn't "destroyed" me relationship -wise first. :/ Still married but saturn conj DC now really makes me more distant to my husband, considering if I can live with the downsides to this relationship- which I never doubted before.

2002-2003; had Chiron conjunct DC and Uranus conj MC/moon at the same time. In this period I moved together with my husband, had my first child and went into a postnatal depression. Felt crippling loneliness, isolation, hopelessness. Awful and dark (not the moving together-part, just the depression and feeling that I had lost my own life and never would get it back: child had colic and I hardly slept for months on end).
I hope it will get better for you soon enough...
And I'm truly sorry for the pain you went through these years.
Many blessings to you.
jkxx74 (11-16-2019), northernstar (11-06-2019)
Unread 02-06-2020, 12:17 AM

Current Saturn and Pluto in my 10H Capricorn opposite my Moon in Cancer 5H... I hate it here! I'm extremely sensitive emotionally and have been dealing with a lot of lessons and cycles I am beginning to realise I need to sort out and deal with in order to grow. So this has definitely been the hardest in terms of relationships and friendships.

Tags
hardest, transit