Can't seem to "thumbnail" a chart

Vyri

Banned
Will someone consider helping me post another chart in the Horary section. I have tried to no avail to attach a chart and it seems I am unable to be successful at it. I have read the instructions but am unable to get an outside line on my computer....it seems?

Here are the coordinates: February 16th, 2015; @3:33pm in the city of Forest Grove, Oregon. Latitude 45N31; Longitude 123W07...
And the question is: Will my invention deem useful, and will other's of like camaraderie contribute to the idea?

Edit Addendum: It is a tool to help focus the insights to within tenths of a mile for lost individuals primarily. Could result in Nebulous thinking but I am willing to try to develop it as a working device for sensitives, and hopefully a number of psychics tuned in together would be able to utilize it to great advantage...Prayer is its foundational value.

Last edited:

waybread

Save your chart to your computer. Most of us prefer the charts at www.astro.com as the most legible.

Then at the bottom of your next message, click on "Go Advanced," Then on "manage attachments."

You will see a little pop-up box. Click on "browse." From your computer, click to open the chart you want. Then on the little pop-up box, click on "upload." Wait till you see the little icon appear.

Then click on "submit reply" back on the main page where you composed your message. Don't open the image before you send off your post. You can always go back and edit it later.

You can also try links and using your copy and paste function, but sometimes links don't open or the chart image expires, so the thumbnail is probably most reliable.

Vyri

Banned
Thank you WayBread for your time. I have gone to Astro and have tried so often. Thank you so very much.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_08_will_my_invention_prove_useful_9950_30593.gif
    astro_w2at_08_will_my_invention_prove_useful_9950_30593.gif
    313.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: