morning,

mooninrevati

iam Geeta, cancer rising, sun in scorpio,moon in pisces, mars in sagi, and venus in capricorn. I have a brightsmile, and can be very clumsy:wink:, yes, 4thdec, by western astro makes me a sagi. i wear a pearl ring on my right lil finger and the ruby ring on the ring finger. i like to take life one day at a time,:whistling:...if its a speedy day,i like it even better, :cool:... hate hot summers, but love isolated beaches, love the mountains even more, can window shop for days at a stretch,love to make yummy meals for my family and friends. love surprises, and most of all, love to keep track of how much i have evolved spiritually.. Cheers Friends..glad to be here..!!!

Choe

iam Geeta, cancer rising, sun in scorpio,moon in pisces, mars in sagi, and venus in capricorn. I have a brightsmile, and can be very clumsy:wink:, yes, 4thdec, by western astro makes me a sagi. i wear a pearl ring on my right lil finger and the ruby ring on the ring finger. i like to take life one day at a time,:whistling:...if its a speedy day,i like it even better, :cool:... hate hot summers, but love isolated beaches, love the mountains even more, can window shop for days at a stretch,love to make yummy meals for my family and friends. love surprises, and most of all, love to keep track of how much i have evolved spiritually.. Cheers Friends..glad to be here..!!!

Cheers! You sound more Saggy to me, not scorpio,based on the activities you like, and the bright smile and clumsiness :smile:

But then again,I'm a fan of the west astrology, not vedic...

Last edited:

mooninrevati

Re: morning, hi Choe

Thanks, for your comments, u do have a serious point. But Vedic astro takes pride in the lunar astro, and i havent figured out how to get to a western chart based on my dob details, 4th dec, 1965, mumbai, india, time apprx 10.15 -45pm. Have sun in my 5th house, a social house according to western astro, so makes me a great extrovert,Have Mars in Sagi, 6th house, so that definetly enhances the sagi personality, moon in pisces, is also in an outer evolved sign, like sagitarius, but i do have a hard time forgiving intense hurts, but working on it, have a reto jupiter in 12th, wondered what that means..i wish to know my chart thru western astro.cos it sounds so logical and science based (?). Need Help !:innocent: