5th house empty, will I have children?

storm

Hello and good day to you all!

I've been wondering for some time now, how come my 5th house is empty. Can someone please help me understand my chart and finding out if I would have children?

Bless you!

Attachments

• Astrotheme_4k3p86U7VVPT.png
    Astrotheme_4k3p86U7VVPT.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 45

Spiritlite

First is the natal chart reflective of what your time of birth is?

Second, just b/c there are no planets in H5 does NOT mean you will not have children. Please don't assume that just b/c no planets in a house means you are lacking.

Spiritlite

storm

Hey, thanks for your reply! Yes, I put my correct time of birth. Can you see anything in my chart about children? I've been reading about it, but couldn't understand how to look.

muchacho

5th house in Cancer and 5th lord Moon in 1st house, that's a rather auspicious combination for children.

Last edited:

tenacapcious

I'm inclined to agree with the above comments. Plus, I have an empty 5th house and I'm a mother of 3 - I've given birth to all 3 sons.

5th house cusp/Aquarius, most of 5th house in Pisces. Uranus in 1st, Venus Aquarius/4th. Neptune in 2nd. So a house being empty won't tell you much by itself and this is coming from someone who's still struggling to see entire ntc as a whole, though I know that's the right way to look at it.

Last edited:

storm

Thank you all for your answers! So, there is hope :joyful: We've been trying for about 6 months or so, still no luck. Gotta keep our hopes up :smile:

muchacho

Thank you all for your answers! So, there is hope :joyful: We've been trying for about 6 months or so, still no luck. Gotta keep our hopes up :smile:
Conceiving a child is a matter of co-creation. Not just between your mate and you, but also between the two of you and your child. So you may also take a look at your mate's chart if nothing happens.

aquarius7000

Hello and good day to you all!

I've been wondering for some time now, how come my 5th house is empty. Can someone please help me understand my chart and finding out if I would have children?

Bless you!
Hi,

Firstly, please, in future, pull your charts at astro.com so they are not so cluttered and small. :)

When you look for fertility to produce children, the two most important things to look for are: a) the location of the ruler of the fifth house, b) the condition of the Moon.

From what I can make out from the attached chart, the Moon rules the 5th house and is in the most fertile sign of Pisces, which is ruled by Jupiter. It's house location being the 1st also goes to show your worry because this is important to you.

You should be grateful that your 5th is empty and does not contain planets like Pluto/Uranus, etc.

Last edited: