Will he try?

EvieGrace

Hi Astrologers,

I just found out this guys ex or girlfriend or whatever they are now, is moving to another state this week.
He's been giving me the looks and I'm doing a steller job of staying strong and ignoring it.

My question is, will he try to get close to me again?

I will fall off my chair if he does so I'm not exactly expecting it but i wanted to ask the question if he would try his luck...
Any thoughts??

Warmly,
Evie x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-09-12-55-10-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-09-12-55-10-1.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 54

Doodleloo

This is just a general question to the experience horary members, but aren't horaries supposed to be in regiomontanus? Or is placidus also an acceptable way?

Also, he's in his own house in his own sign. He's content where he is, I believe. Although the early ascendant might mean things are still in flux.

Last edited:

EvieGrace

This is just a general question to the experience horary members, but aren't horaries supposed to be in regiomontanus? Or is placidus also an acceptable way?

Also, he's in his own house in his own sign. He's content where he is, I believe. Although the early ascendant might mean things are still in flux.

Hi Doodeloo,

I think I've always posted this way...
He does seem very conrent and calm at the moment despite him telling me today it's been hard for him to adjust to our 'relationship' now compared to what it was. Then he tells me she is moving 10 hours away tomorrow.
I guess i waa just hoping to make some sense out of this feeling that he might try and get close again once she moves away or if it doesn't work out with them.

EvieGrace

Hi Doodeloo,

He does seem very conrent and calm at the moment despite him telling me today it's been hard for him to adjust to our 'relationship' now compared to what it was. Then he tells me she is moving 10 hours away tomorrow.
I guess i waa just hoping to make some sense out of this feeling that he might try and get close again once she moves away or if it doesn't work out with them.

So he is Mars, in his 1st, but my 7th. In his own sign...?

katydid

Hi Doodeloo,

So he is moving away tomorrow and will not be your boss anymore?

EvieGrace

Oh, ok. SHE is moving 10 hrs away tomorrow/ Does not sound like she is making him a priority. :wink:

No i know... what does the chart reflect though?? I have this feeling things won't "work out" and he'll come back to me because he feels sorry for himself...

Doodleloo

Hi Doodeloo,

I'm almost positive I haven't attempted reading anything you've posted (mostly because I'm a beginner), so I wouldn't have noticed. All I can see is what I've already said, and because I'm a beginner there's a good chance that's also wrong so wait for someone else lol.

You don't want to date someone who feels sorry for himself and goes to you as a placeholder.

EvieGrace

I agree... And I wouldn't go back to that because the hurt is still there. Yet I have to see him every single day still which is dragging out the healing process.
Over the last week or two he has been sneaking the looks just like he used to and it crossed my mind that if she's not here, that he would in fact try to get close again. So I asked the question...

Can anyone else help me interpret this??

EvieGrace

I appreciate your reply Doodlelo... Truly.
But this is why I cast the chart. To see if that's what would happen...
To give you a quick back story - we were in a relationship for about 3 months when he suddenly broke it off telling me he wasn't ready for a relationship. Then I find out that he is thinking about getting back together with his ex, yet she is leaving today to move to Melbourne. He is staying here...

So I've asked if he will try to get close to me now she isn't here and if the chart reflects that. I know it takes two to be in a relationship. But my question isn't about us getting back together - because I know that's not happening, not on my part anyway.

Think of it more as being forearmed is being forewarned. If I know he is going to try, I know it's not because he truly wants me. It's because he feels lonely and needs someone to validate him because she isn't here.

rafaella

Hi Astrologers,

I just found out this guys ex or girlfriend or whatever they are now, is moving to another state this week.
He's been giving me the looks and I'm doing a steller job of staying strong and ignoring it.

My question is, will he try to get close to me again?

I will fall off my chair if he does so I'm not exactly expecting it but i wanted to ask the question if he would try his luck...
Any thoughts??

Warmly,
Evie x

Hi Evie,

I got your PM a while back, sorry, too busy right now... But this chart doesn't show much, Moon is void, no change. Mars in his own sign, so he is not interested in anything but himself. There is no aspect. No change.

EvieGrace

Hi Evie,

I got your PM a while back, sorry, too busy right now... But this chart doesn't show much, Moon is void, no change. Mars in his own sign, so he is not interested in anything but himself. There is no aspect. No change.

Thanks Rafaella. Makes sense. Although his actions are too "friendly"...
But it makes sense in the fact that he's only doing it for himself.

Thank you for writing Rafaella...