Will my sons come and live with me full time again?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I love my children dearly and I miss them greatly. We did everything together that encompassed a loving relationship. When I wrecked my car I biked 16 miles round trip to pick them up on the bikes and ride down to the ocean front to just show them that I would never give up....I miss them and feel such an overwhelming sense of responsibility and guilt... Will they live with me again full time? I am grateful for those who would please answer this.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_150_boys_living_with_me_again.17656.25316.jpg
    astro_2gw_150_boys_living_with_me_again.17656.25316.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 25

rafaella

Are you the father or the mother?

Your kids are 5th house ruler Venus, which is in fall but placed in your home, 4th. (Did you ask the question while your kids are with you?)
There is mutual reception by house and sign between (Mercury) the home and the kids (Venus) which tells me your kids really like being at your home and your home 'feels' better with kids there. But Venus in fall and under the beams tells me they feel somewhat unhappy and stressed, overwhelmed. Sun is some type of authority over them.

Are your children with their other parent? Your ex would be Saturn and Venus is applying to Saturn. Saturn in detriment of Venus, so whoever that person is may not be good for them.

I don't see an aspect from Moon to Venus or Mercury to Venus, but there is NN on 5th cusp and Mercury conjunct Spica. Whatever time they have with you is good and valuable. Also Sun is about to move into Libra, where its in fall... but ruled by Venus, the kids. Not sure what Sun is, do you know what Sun could be here?

Venus will breath easier when Sun moves away so the stress will lessen even though Venus will still be in fall.

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Are you the father or the mother?

Your kids are 5th house ruler Venus, which is in fall but placed in your home, 4th. (Did you ask the question while your kids are with you?)
There is mutual reception by house and sign between (Mercury) the home and the kids (Venus) which tells me your kids really like being at your home and your home 'feels' better with kids there. But Venus in fall and under the beams tells me they feel somewhat unhappy and stressed, overwhelmed. Sun is some type of authority over them.

Are your children with their other parent? Your ex would be Saturn and Venus is applying to Saturn. Saturn in detriment of Venus, so whoever that person is may not be good for them.

I don't see an aspect from Moon to Venus or Mercury to Venus, but there is NN on 5th cusp and Mercury conjunct Spica. Whatever time they have with you is good and valuable. Also Sun is about to move into Libra, where its in fall... but ruled by Venus, the kids. Not sure what Sun is, do you know what Sun could be here?

Venus will breath easier when Sun moves away so the stress will lessen even though Venus will still be in fall.

I am the father and they were not with me when I asked. I came home early from being Au to have them in the summer as agreed in a court order by the mother and myself. She would not let me have them because she is angry with me and she knows that this is how she can get to me. :sad: It is not just or fair to the kids.

Could the Sun be a significator for person who may live with them in their mom's home?

rafaella

I am the father and they were not with me when I asked. I came home early from being Au to have them in the summer as agreed in a court order by the mother and myself. She would not let me have them because she is angry with me and she knows that this is how she can get to me. :sad: It is not just or fair to the kids.

Could the Sun be a significator for person who may live with them in their mom's home?

yeah I suppose Sun could be that person. I also noticed Moon conjunct Jupiter (10th ruler) and then they both square Saturn, the ex. The reception tells me quite a bit of animosity and challenge. Jupiter could be the court. Are you considering taking the matter back to court to get full custody?

astralrabbit

Account Closed
yeah I suppose Sun could be that person. I also noticed Moon conjunct Jupiter (10th ruler) and then they both square Saturn, the ex. The reception tells me quite a bit of animosity and challenge. Jupiter could be the court. Are you considering taking the matter back to court to get full custody?

We went back to court and I lost the matter because of the way that the consent order had been entered (vague language) and now I am considering appealing the decision.

rafaella

We went back to court and I lost the matter because of the way that the consent order had been entered (vague language) and now I am considering appealing the decision.

Ok I had a look again at the chart and if I look at it as a trial chart things appear a bit more clear.

Judge/Court is 10th (Jupiter), your ex or opposition is 7th (Saturn), you are 1st house (Moon), the end of the matter in trial charts (the Verdict) 4th house (Mercury).

Reception are interesting here, the Judge, Jupiter has dignity by triplicity, someone who is fair most of the time. The judge does want whats best for the children (Jupiter in term of Venus). Judge dislikes your ex (Jupiter in detriment of Saturn). There is no reception towards you, Moon, so he doesn't really care too much about you, neither like or dislike. Judge is ruled by Sun, again not sure what Sun is here.

Your significator Moon is peregrine, no dignity at all (neither essential nor accidental). So you do not have much 'power' in the matter. Moon dislikes Saturn as well, the ex. (Moon in detriment of Saturn)

Saturn the ex, has no dignity either. Saturn hates Moon (you) and also in detriment of Venus (your children), this shows her to be basically harming the children, she is also in term of Venus, so there is mixed reception showing even though she wants what is best for the kids, the harm she does is greater.

Venus, the kids in fall. They are the one suffering, but they have accidental dignity. The only significator with some dignity, this would suggest they do have some 'power' in the matter. Venus, in term of Jupiter and detriment of Jupiter suggests they dislike the Judge or the judgement/the court, the court has placed them in this situation.

I beginning to think that Sun has something to do with the court system (as the judge is also ruled by Sun), Venus being combust by Sun shows them being overpowered by the court system, overwhelmed, placing stress on them. But the good thing is Sun moves in Libra, where it becomes ruled by Venus, the kids. Kids will gain some power over the court system, as in things that are best for the children.

The verdict, Mercury has mutual reception with Venus. Mercury is conjunct Spica, the most auspicious fixed star and within 5 degrees of NN. NN on 5th is also quite positive. So based on the above and the fact that the judge will actually dislike your ex, it makes me feel positive that things can turn into your favour.

I would suggest to take your time and prepare your case very well this time. Your lawyer or advisor would be 2nd house which is also Moon. But I think its positive that Moon and Jupiter are about to conjunct. And Jupiter squares Saturn and has negative reception, this points to the fact that the judge would be more positive towards you than the ex.

The conjunction between Moon and Jup happens in 1,5 degrees or so, suggesting perhaps another 1,5 years (or a bit less) before things may settle (or perhaps that is when you go to back o court?). But Saturn will be a huge issue for you and the judge, not sure in what way. But maybe having to go back to court several times, or her making things more difficult, delaying etc. This might be why even the judge will just feel negative about her.

I'd also suggest to ask the question again, this time a more direct trial question, as in if you will win the matter.

Best wishes! And please update! :)

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Ok I had a look again at the chart and if I look at it as a trial chart things appear a bit more clear.

Judge/Court is 10th (Jupiter), your ex or opposition is 7th (Saturn), you are 1st house (Moon), the end of the matter in trial charts (the Verdict) 4th house (Mercury).

Reception are interesting here, the Judge, Jupiter has dignity by triplicity, someone who is fair most of the time. The judge does want whats best for the children (Jupiter in term of Venus). Judge dislikes your ex (Jupiter in detriment of Saturn). There is no reception towards you, Moon, so he doesn't really care too much about you, neither like or dislike. Judge is ruled by Sun, again not sure what Sun is here.

Your significator Moon is peregrine, no dignity at all (neither essential nor accidental). So you do not have much 'power' in the matter. Moon dislikes Saturn as well, the ex. (Moon in detriment of Saturn)

Saturn the ex, has no dignity either. Saturn hates Moon (you) and also in detriment of Venus (your children), this shows her to be basically harming the children, she is also in term of Venus, so there is mixed reception showing even though she wants what is best for the kids, the harm she does is greater.

Venus, the kids in fall. They are the one suffering, but they have accidental dignity. The only significator with some dignity, this would suggest they do have some 'power' in the matter. Venus, in term of Jupiter and detriment of Jupiter suggests they dislike the Judge or the judgement/the court, the court has placed them in this situation.

I beginning to think that Sun has something to do with the court system (as the judge is also ruled by Sun), Venus being combust by Sun shows them being overpowered by the court system, overwhelmed, placing stress on them. But the good thing is Sun moves in Libra, where it becomes ruled by Venus, the kids. Kids will gain some power over the court system, as in things that are best for the children.

The verdict, Mercury has mutual reception with Venus. Mercury is conjunct Spica, the most auspicious fixed star and within 5 degrees of NN. NN on 5th is also quite positive. So based on the above and the fact that the judge will actually dislike your ex, it makes me feel positive that things can turn into your favour.

I would suggest to take your time and prepare your case very well this time. Your lawyer or advisor would be 2nd house which is also Moon. But I think its positive that Moon and Jupiter are about to conjunct. And Jupiter squares Saturn and has negative reception, this points to the fact that the judge would be more positive towards you than the ex.

The conjunction between Moon and Jup happens in 1,5 degrees or so, suggesting perhaps another 1,5 years (or a bit less) before things may settle (or perhaps that is when you go to back o court?). But Saturn will be a huge issue for you and the judge, not sure in what way. But maybe having to go back to court several times, or her making things more difficult, delaying etc. This might be why even the judge will just feel negative about her.

I'd also suggest to ask the question again, this time a more direct trial question, as in if you will win the matter.

Best wishes! And please update! :)

Thank you so much Rafaella; I certainly appreciate your feedback and I will keep you posted. It sounds as if there only needs to be a bit more time to pass. Thank you again!