Capricorn Moon Compatibility

Hello Cap moons! I'm curious to see what other moon signs you guys have felt more compatible with. I've always struggled to find someone who will really compliment me and understand me on an emotional level. I want intimacy and deep connection (my cap moon is sandwiched between Uranus and Neptune, which I think lightens the energy a bit), but I can never find someone who will connect with me on that deep of a level and actually mean it.

Let me know what experiences you've had with other moon signs! 🌙

xoxo Patrick

Zeuses

Hello Cap moons! I'm curious to see what other moon signs you guys have felt more compatible with. I've always struggled to find someone who will really compliment me and understand me on an emotional level. I want intimacy and deep connection (my cap moon is sandwiched between Uranus and Neptune, which I think lightens the energy a bit), but I can never find someone who will connect with me on that deep of a level and actually mean it.

Let me know what experiences you've had with other moon signs! 🌙

xoxo Patrick

As usual, it depends upon the rest of the chart. My cap moon is sandwiched between Virgo ASC and Aries sun. I always feel comfortable in relationships with Capricorn. However, two Pieces relationships affected me deeply enough not to go out with one again. My desc being Pisces.

katydid

I have a Cap Moon in the 8th house.

My husband of 37 years has a Cancer moon. I think he is a good balance for me.

He is the emotional, sentimental one. Loves our kids and grandkids with all his heart.

But they were lucky that I was the stricter more engaged parent in terms of their goals and aspirations. He was way too easy going and they laugh about it now and say they are glad I was keeping a 'controlling' eye on them

I had a longtime relationship with a Taurus Moon guy. He had Sun/Moon conjunct in Taurus trining my Moon and opposed my Sun/Mercury.

We got along well but he wanted to settle down and have family and I felt I was too young. He was older than me.

I have a Cap Moon in the 8th house.

My husband of 37 years has a Cancer moon. I think he is a good balance for me.

He is the emotional, sentimental one. Loves our kids and grandkids with all his heart.

But they were lucky that I was the stricter more engaged parent in terms of their goals and aspirations. He was way too easy going and they laugh about it now and say they are glad I was keeping a 'controlling' eye on them

I had a longtime relationship with a Taurus Moon guy. He had Sun/Moon conjunct in Taurus trining my Moon and opposed my Sun/Mercury.

We got along well but he wanted to settle down and have family and I felt I was too young. He was older than me.

My Cap moon is also in the 8th house! Very interesting with the cancer moon.There was someone I was seeing that I thought was a great match who had a Taurus sun, Sag moon, and Cancer ascendant. So close to having a cancer moon! haha I do find myself attracted more to Taurean energy but I like some excitement too. Maybe I'll look for a cancer moon next, it looks like it worked out for you!