UGH! Boy do I EVER NEED ADVICE!

JurassicaPark

Herro. Waves. :love: I'm a Leo female, and my Venus is in Virgo. In short, I have been "dating" a girl for six months now. She is a Capricorn and her Venus is in Aquarius. I really like her I do, but something is so off I just don't know. I cannot read her for anything it seems, she is so flaky at times as well. For instance in the beginning it was hot and heavy, then she just... stopped? So then I began getting more handsy, now she claims I talk about sex a lot. HERE'S THE THING! We've only "fully had sex" ONCE! I just recently asked her to be my gf like four weeks ago, she JUST NOW finally said yes (yeah that felt great her waiting so long, NOT) and I think the only reason she said yes is because I was just feeling foolish waiting for her at this point, and I think she could tell I was over it... so when she said yes I was thinking wha? We only see one another maybe once a week if that (but that's TOTALLY fine with her?? wtf) I told her I'd really like to start actually having sex.. I mean.. come on, and she said that our "psychical relationship" right now is normal, YET WE DO NOTHING WE HARDLY EVEN KISS ANYMORE!!! It drives me nuts, in my mind I think shouldn't you be so excited to want these things, and passion? It's just really boring me, but I like her a lot and care about her... when I bring these issues up she just says, "it's always something with me". She's just insanely hard to read to the point where I just throw my hands up and about to walk away from the entire thing, then she pulls me right back in.. it's like she can't admit to me that she's not happy either (b/c come on?) the whole situation is just extremely weird, and I don't know what to do about it anymore. I've brought up a million times what I'd like to change, and I ask her the same things, and it's like I never ever get a direct answer from her it's so so so annoying. My question is: do you think this has something to do with her Venus? Also what would you do? I have a girlfriend, that I don't even feel like is my girlfriend right now... yet she says she feels like she is my gf I literally just don't get it... sorry for the rant :sideways:

JurassicaPark

Herro. Waves. :love: I'm a Leo female, and my Venus is in Virgo. In short, I have been "dating" a girl for six months now. She is a Capricorn and her Venus is in Aquarius. I really like her I do, but something is so off I just don't know. I cannot read her for anything it seems, she is so flaky at times as well. For instance in the beginning it was hot and heavy, then she just... stopped? So then I began getting more handsy, now she claims I talk about sex a lot. HERE'S THE THING! We've only "fully had sex" ONCE! I just recently asked her to be my gf like four weeks ago, she JUST NOW finally said yes (yeah that felt great her waiting so long, NOT) and I think the only reason she said yes is because I was just feeling foolish waiting for her at this point, and I think she could tell I was over it... so when she said yes I was thinking wha? We only see one another maybe once a week if that (but that's TOTALLY fine with her?? wtf) I told her I'd really like to start actually having sex.. I mean.. come on, and she said that our "psychical relationship" right now is normal, YET WE DO NOTHING WE HARDLY EVEN KISS ANYMORE!!! It drives me nuts, in my mind I think shouldn't you be so excited to want these things, and passion? It's just really boring me, but I like her a lot and care about her... when I bring these issues up she just says, "it's always something with me". She's just insanely hard to read to the point where I just throw my hands up and about to walk away from the entire thing, then she pulls me right back in.. it's like she can't admit to me that she's not happy either (b/c come on?) the whole situation is just extremely weird, and I don't know what to do about it anymore. I've brought up a million times what I'd like to change, and I ask her the same things, and it's like I never ever get a direct answer from her it's so so so annoying. My question is: do you think this has something to do with her Venus? Also what would you do? I have a girlfriend, that I don't even feel like is my girlfriend right now... yet she says she feels like she is my gf I literally just don't get it... sorry for the rant :sideways:

Anyone, anyone?? Lol.. Sorry, I know I'm new here... Noob:alien: