Placements that make it easier -or more difficult- to be in long-term relationships

ScoVirGemMan

Which placements can make people's characters more pleasant and capable of enjoying stable marital and family life? Which others, on the contrary, become obstacles? Is it really just a matter of finding the right match, astrologically speaking, or some people, given their charts, are more capable than others to create and enjoy such stable and happy existence?

Thank you once again fellow forum members :happy:

Moog

Thank you Moog :happy: If, for example, my 7th house is in Pisces, with no planets there, how could that be interpreted?

You look at the ruler of the house, which is Jupiter.

The house and sign placement and aspects that affect him determine the general quality of relationships.

kimbermoon

I use a formula involving Venus, Mars and the Moon in determining the condition of one's relationship chemistry in regards to conditions relating to what matters in relationship issues. of course the aspects of these energies must be taken into consideration as well; squares, oppositions and inconjunct aspects will imply areas of stress or conflict. these point to areas of difficulty and challenge, as a result of our psyche's conditioned reaction patterns. Before we can hope to have fulfiling and balanced relationships with others, we must first know 'where we are coming from'. As individuals we must work to gain some form of balance/stability within ourselves in order to attract suitable partners. It is also important to consider the elemental modalities as well. In my works, I say that Venus denotes our subconscious 'expectations' and need for value fulfilment; Mars represents our 'perceived' desires about what we think we want in a partner and how we go about attracting others into our life; the Moon represents our innermost yearnings and personal needs. Very often we find the elemental qualities lacking in one form or another. Consider: our expectations can be highly idealistic and impractical and when not taken into consideration consciously, we can often attract the opposite of what we expect in terms of love. Also, Mars can attract the people that we 'think' we desire, yet this can be skewed and end up showing us that what we 'thought we wanted, is not truly what we need'. The study of these three planetary energies can be quite insightful in terms of our relationships with others.:sideways:

Which placements can make people's characters more pleasant and capable of enjoying stable marital and family life? Which others, on the contrary, become obstacles? Is it really just a matter of finding the right match, astrologically speaking, or some people, given their charts, are more capable than others to create and enjoy such stable and happy existence?

Thank you once again fellow forum members :happy:

Claire19

Having the Sun and Moon in accord is a major factor. Also a well aspected Venus and Saturn needs to be in the mix for endurance.
Uranus in the 7th denotes separations and surprise conditions including a quick marriage through infatuation which may not last. Unconventional relationships also. Saturn there can mean a later marriage or none at all. It depends. If you have a dual sign on the cusp or a dual planet rules then you will have more than one significant partnership.
An empty 7th house does not mean no marriage but it will not be of a major focus in the life or where the most lessons are learned.

ros3lani

What about planets in descendant? is it also considered as having planets in 7th house?

I've heard that have saturn in 7th house also means you may have partner a lot older or younger. Is it true?

I think, there are a lot aspects to make a good, stable marital and family life.

And depend on the person too. For some people, stable marital and family life is kinda boring. (Person with a lot of sag or aqua inflluence, perphaps)

But above all, the most importance is the level of maturity of a person, regardless, their chart, etc. I mean, even if a couple have a bad synastry, a synastry however is just a tool. with that, plus maturity, that couple may overcome/ search the best way to overcome it.

But, easy to than to do it, I guess. >_< With the chiron and the north node. I mean, I guess, one person cant be mature enough if he/she dont complete the chiron and north node...or seek another path to spiritually mature.

Cheers,
:3