Natal Moon void

AquarianEssence

I haven't absorbed all this yet but it looks like the secret is contained in the 12th house of the mother prenatal eclipse chart I mention above. It may need to be the original location cast at the time of greatest eclipse. Since these 1st eclipses are so close to the poles the chart is unreadable in unequal house systems so I had to cast an equal house chart. That put the actual ascendant with the new Moon, in my case with Aquarius ruling the 12th house of unfinished business. This is the sign of group issues and just so happens to be my descendant sign. I am very clear my current husband is part of my purpose with the group issue he is involved similar to your aquaintance. But I still have much study and research to do.

It's amazing how you put into words my exact experiences. So many things I've done that should have been VERY fruitful but for some strange reason came to nothing. Other things I never would have pursued for myself produced many changes were fruitful.

RedCorsage

Okay AquaE, I will have to go back and read what you said. I do know my equal house prenatal chart's sun/moon combo were early degree taurus in 5th house with libra rising---that''s a lot of venus.... at any rate it sounds like you are talking about something more complex anyway..I'll come back tomorrow...:)

AquarianEssence

Now how could developement in the 5th house mean manifesting for other people? This is our house of creativity and fun. Do we only have children for someone else's pleasure. This makes no sense at all. A book I read said nodes in 5/11 mean we have dependend on friends too much in the past and now must do our own creative ventures. I've never depended on any one for anything and 5th house things come naturally. I even consider my astrology studies fun and creative. We must be careful not to believe everything we read until we've tested and found it so.

RedCorsage, I'm not sure yet which form of the mother eclipse to use yet. as hard as the original location chart is to read I can't help but notice how important the MC is but it doesn't come up on the equal house. Things get really distorted at extreme latitudes with the way the software works. The reason I say this about the MC is that because of the great number of intercepted signs, This MC covers houses 8-12. I'll spend some more time with this original location chart. I see with the Azimuth chart form it places the west point on the asscendant. I'll email my friend from the southern hemisphere, Alice McDermott, to get her input on this.

Something I discovered while pondering this chart last night. My prebirth New Moon is exactly sextile this MC. Also I conceive babies in the Moon's quarter opposite of the one I was born in, ie born just before the 1st quarter, conceive just before 3rd quarter. I know this is a fact with at least 2 of 7. I need my medical records to confirm the rest. This south node (ending like a menstrual is an ending) is 15 degrees from the Sun and Moon which is the amount of time in days the Sun takes to travel from the 1st day of the period until ovulation and fertility. I see some other things here that lead me to believe it isn't just a coincidence. We'll see. Maybe I'd better write a book. If it's mine, no one will steal it.

AquarianEssence

I see. I can agree, having the north node in 5th that I help to manifest for others, since each of my children was manifest via my husbands seed. And any art work hopefully manifests pleasure for at least one other person. So I can agree here. I was really reacting, I think, to something said elsewhere just before this regarding what I see not being reality because some "expert" said otherwise. Sorry. I didn't mean to question your statement.

RedCorsage

Thanks Flower1. I am Aries Mars Moon with Gem SUn Mercury and Taurus 5th house Venus. Scorpio Neptune (Scorpio ruling Houses 11 and 12! LOL)

Hey Aqua E

I have begun drawing up my Saros charts for lunar and solar. Are we looking for total eclipse or can it be partial ..my partial sun is in may (1725) but the last total was September.

Also I know to put in my birth location. But how do I deal with time like the Saros has 10:12 TD. What do I input? And once I get the lunar and soalr up am I done, or should I do something else. LMK. And I will try to report back tonight.:eek:

Best,

Red

AquarianEssence

You look at the closest eclipse before birth, doesn't matter whether partial or total. If the closest was a lunar eclipse, then also look at the solar eclipse that comes before. That is the seed eclipse.

I've spoken to Alice McDermott and she advises to use the topocentric house system for extreme latitudes such as all of these parent eclipses. There will be no house cusps. For the southern hemisphere eclipses, remember it is reversed from the northern hemisphere. East and ascendant is on the right hand side of the chart where we norther people see the descendant. The descendant is on the left, north is at the top and is the MC, bottom is the south and is the IC. It'll take some getting used to if you've never done a chart for the opposite hemishpere. This is my first experience with it. I'm looking at mine as if it had 4 houses, the 4 angles, with all the other signs intercepted. That feels right for a primitave chart such as the birth of a Saros series lasting over a thousand years.

AquarianEssence

This article is written by Jenni Stone. I've conversed with her a little via email. It's a good article. Both Ann Massey and Linda Hawthorne have/had children with Voc as I do. In case I did't link to Ann Massey's article above, here it is: She also has other articles as well as a yearly and weekly column.

RedCorsage

Thanks for the reading links. They're really hepful!

AquEss, quick question--I finally got the solar eclipse went to the saros chart and got the mother date and then did the chart but then I read you said alice said make it topcentric? I looked on astrodient and my astrowin program and couldn't find such an option. Is that something that has to happen by hand or amy I way off bas ehere? Her eis the chart as drawn as gregorian by astrodient.. I will withhold the jokes about the amazing late degree moon...rofl

SarosSolarEclips.gif

AquarianEssence

It looks like this chart is for your location. Is that correct? If so, Placidus house system as you did this one is good. Topocentric will be found as one of the house system choices. That is the house system that is the most usable when you cast these beginning or ending eclipse charts for their original location because they are located so close to the poles. Here's mine:http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j16/AquarianEssence/Misc/126Saros.jpg
IMG%5D

Notice the ascendant is on the right and MC is at the top but it is really north because this eclipse is south of the equator. There are no real houses because it is so far south. I'm looking at it as 4 basic houses of the angles with everything else intercepted to see if that makes sense. I'm looking at the main planetary pictures. and drawing the theme from that. Then I'm applying that basic theme to the home location. That moves the planets to different houses that you can then make more personal, that will show your part in it.

Yours is very interesting. Do you realize last years and this years eclipses are triggering this one? That will give you a lot more detail to give you insight into this eclipse. Once this New Moon happens the Moon is finished with her service, she is void. And it is sooo appropriately placed in the 11th. I can't wait to see which house it is in with the original location. This chart has several connections to my chart. MC (destiny in the making) is my asc. Venus is at the solstice point of my Sun. Asc is my pars heyleg, 3rd is my node, Jupiter is suare my IC/MC. Wow. Whats the VTX? I love the trine with Pluto and Mercury. Looks like some major transformation in methods of processing or gathering/interpreting information. Perhaps we are developing a new language? Look at the midpoint pictures for the most important close aspects, especially Sun/Moon. This is really exciting, huh?

RedCorsage

Thanks AquE, I am headed out for the weekend but I did have a chance to peek at your chart. And I see what you mean about the set up. I still was not able to determine how to get the topcentric view from either of my software packagaes. I was however able to determine the location of the mother eclipse and use astrowin to plug it in..this is still in placidus...strikingly you will note the Cancer MOON at the chart's pinnacle, the 0 degree sun (funny since my own natal sun is zero degree too) and the heavy 12th and 1st house. Although no houses in 11th --Cancer rules both 10 and 11 and Capricorn 4 and 5... The vertex here is 1 Aries.

saroschartoriginalcopy.jpg

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

Woops, this isn't a new moon or eclipse Red. Here's what I get for Saros 148
First Eclipse = 1653 Sep 21 15:55:44 TD
Last Eclipse = 2987 Dec 12 02:50:04 TD

Duration of Saros 148 = 1334.23 Years

I have to run an errand in what looks like a blizzard out there but I'll try to do this for you later.

RedCorsage

Okay AquE...we got delayed so no use wasting time...LOL...I made a huge mistake typed in 23rd instead of 21? Here is the new one revised and put up. You will still probably want to put it in that other form. Pisces 29 is also the vertex here same as the Mars ..
Sarosrevisedcopy.jpg

RedCorsage

Now, this should get us closer to the real deal. I screwed up the year too on the last one didn't I. This is notroious Gemini Sun Mercury behavior; I am doing 7 things right now.....Focus!!

I found the topcentric option; as for the location this is still a bit off. According to my genius scorpio/pluto conjunct 14 year old son, the actually location is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and on wiastrodeinst he says Punta Arenas Chile is one of the closer land points.

Something I noticed right away about this ancient chart. No water (planetary---NN is in PSICES here). My Natal has only Neptune Chiron in water! Capricorn rising with an Air Trine and the expected (?) 11th house emphasis.
topcentricsaros.gif

Last edited:

AquarianEssence

Good. That's one downfall of that service. If you'd like I can cast and post the chart for the exact location. I can do that with either of my software choices. It will probably make quite a difference since this chart is about 8 degrees further north. Unfortunately, I cant go far enough into the future for my ending eclipse so have to use astrodienst for that. Yours repeated in 1978 and 1996. Have any relevant memories?

RedCorsage

Thanks AquE. If you can figure out what to do with it next, that would be cool.61.0S 149.8W

You asked about 78 and 96. They were both screamingly pivotal years...LOL... 78 I graduated a tiny catholic girls prep school and travelled hundreds a miles away from home for the first time (college)...I completely made over every aspect of my being..it was a very scary and successful transition..became much happier and outgoing, totally in shape and healthy, fell in love and excelled academically. I felt scared and alone and afraid some of that year (I was sexually propositioned by a Prof--yuck--but told him to buzz off (yeah!) but mostly released, free and proving to myself that I could do it...take care of myself..

i96 I delivered my second child, a girl...this was huge especially as in August 1995 I had a horrific miscarriage (think Godfather 2 horse head scene) in Dec 96...it was a turning point---switched career focus--became more intensely homeward family focused, successfully freelance wrote alot during the pregnancy, (and loved it really)..also began seeing Doc -- weird--i would definitely say those two years were the two most important in the past 20 or so...:p :) :cool:

OOPS Thanks a bunch AQUAE..you were putting it up while I was thinking and writing.... (i know don't burn down the village with that thinking RED!)

Sag Moon

Noel Tyl has a VOC Moon and is a successs and Robert Hand has rules setforth by the ancients concerning the VOC moon as what aspect it will make when going into the next sign which counts such as if it makes an aspect to a benefic will offset the effects.
Case in point Malcom X.