katy perry birthtime

LeoCassandra

They say planet(s) in 1st house have influence on physical appearance but what happens when someone like Katy has so many planets in 1st house?

Absynthe

Wow, i can't believe perry has all those planets in scorpio, i would never have guessed. Brand on the other hand looks very scorpionic to me and i always thought he would have to be scorpio rising.

Melaike

I was guessing it to be either Sagittarius (Venus-Uranus in the first house) or Gemini(Venus-Uranus opposed ASC).But Libra rising,ruler of the rising sign conjunct Uranus makes sense.

LeoCassandra

From Katy's interview for Elle Canada:
“I’m 28, and… when you’re at the end of your 20s, it’s a very important growing time. It’s called the Saturn return, if you like astrology — I know it’s important for me,” the pop star tells the magazine.
She continues, “I think that it’s a very important time, when you kind of let go of childish things and accept the wisdom that comes with age. That’s exactly where I am now.”
I think she's been reading a lot about her Venus conjunct Uranus aspect:whistling::biggrin:
I always like to go the unique road less travelled
It makes me wonder how happy, energetic she is with so many Scorpio planets and Pluto conjunction with ASC and Sun(?). Maybe it's because of Sun being in 1st house, ASC ruler in Sagg(happy sign:p) and conjunct Uranus...but no doubt that she has the Scorpio power:pouty: I can see also few sextile from Jupiter to personal planets...

savanna

Katy is a triple Scorpio? According to Katy and Susan Miller she is: http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Perry,_Katy

"She's a triple Scorpio. She's Scorpio with Scorpio rising, the moon in Scorpio."

Hmm.. interesting that Zooey Deschanel is a triple Capricorn and many say her and Katy could be twins.

Not only does she have Sun, Moon and rising in Scorpio, but also Saturn and Pluto (in it's own sign exactly conjunct the Sun).

savanna

Katy Perry quotes on being triple Scorpio:

"[talking about her perfume] it’s powerful, it’s strong, it’s sexy, it’s different – with a touch of androgyny. I’m a triple Scorpio so it has to be very sexy."

''It's the yin and the yang of life and with mine, the good prevails,'' she says, before adding: ''But I am a triple Scorpio and that means I rise like a phoenix three times the usual amount.''

"I'm a triple Scorpio. I feel everything three times as hard."

source notes: http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Perry,_Katy

What do you guys think?

savanna

Here is a Scorpio rising chart with a speculative time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 12.38.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-17 at 12.38.04 AM.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 29

LeoCassandra

Taurus DSC? Where would be her connection to Russell Brand? With previous time Russell's "Venus opposite ASC square Chiron" were aspecting her ASC.
Well maybe her Mercury conjunct ASC gives her this witty, half joking persona a la Libra Rising

Last edited:

savanna

Taurus DSC? Where would be her connection to Russell Brand? With previous time Russell's "Venus opposite ASC square Chiron" were aspecting her ASC.
Well maybe her Mercury conjunct ASC gives her this witty, half joking persona a la Libra Rising

Maybe she has late Scorpio rising and it is conjunct his MC?

keywine89

In the school photo, she strikes me as a Libra ASC. Looking at her now, she reminds me of Aquarius ASC. I think she is an air rising based on her "bright eyes". I mentioned on another thread (the Musician one) that she reminds me of Jimmy Stewart for some reason (facially) and he is Aqu rising with Uranus in the first. However, her figure is not really Aquarian, more Libran really.

I totally agree! She has the classic deer in the head lights look lol. Most air ascendants tend to have an aloof facade going on.

savanna

Her birth time is 7:58am from the birth certificate: http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Perry,_Katy

Here is her chart:
esRDZMn.png

Her chart is very intense.
-Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto all conjunct the Ascendant in Scorpio
-Sun and Pluto exactly conjunct at 2° Scorpio, Pluto being the Chart ruler and Sun being the MC ruler.
-No planets in air except Chiron in Gemini. (Aquarius is on the IC)
-Four planets in the first house: Mercury, Moon and Saturn in Scorpio and Venus in Sagittarius.
-Scorpio stellium squares the Midheaven
-Traditional chart ruler Mars is in Capricorn in the third house.

savanna

Yeah her lookalike should give a big clue.

Zoey Deschanel is mega Capricorn with her Ascendant heavily influenced by a very tight trine to Uranus in Scorpio. It's the tightest aspect to her ascendant. So you could say her looks are Capricorn/Scorpio.

We already know Katy's a mega Scorpio so we have to find Katie's Capricorn influence in her looks.

Zooey has Sun, Moon and Mercury conjunct ascendant as does Katy! :w00t: Zooey has Pluto square ascendant while Katy has it conjunct. Zooey's chart ruler is Saturn and Katy has Saturn on her ascendant. Katy's chart ruler is Pluto in Scorpio though her classical ruler is Mars in Capricorn (it conjucts Zooey's Moon and Mercury). Zooey's MC and Uranus conjuncts many of Katy's planets in Scorpio. It is pretty fascinating to me that Zooey is a triple Capricorn and Katy is a triple Scorpio and they have a striking resemblance.

GeminiSun

Definitely Libra Rising. Whoever says Aries or Cap Rising... What are you smoking? :whistling: Her features are way too pleasant and not fierce enough.