Chronic Fatigue - 6 planets in 6th house

wallaby

Hi everyone:innocent:

Do you think there is a link between Chronic Fatigue and a full sixth house (I have 6 planets and the asc node, this includes Saturn)? Will it end when Saturn leaves on 22. of July?

Saturn has been touring through Virgo (I have 5 planets and Asc node in Virgo, that includes Saturn) After the last 3 years I'm a true beliver in Astrology, it is crazy!:sick:

Here is a link to my chart ; http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=natal&command=show&index=22822

Vista

Do you think there is a link between Chronic Fatigue and a full sixth house (I have 6 planets and the asc node, this includes Saturn)? Will it end when Saturn leaves on 22. of July?

Saturn has been touring through Virgo (I have 5 planets and Asc node in Virgo, that includes Saturn) After the last 3 years I'm a true beliver in Astrology, it is crazy!:sick:

Here is a link to my chart ; http://www.new-astrology.com/index.php?page=natal&command=show&index=22822

hi Wallaby,
The chart you attached is difficult to read in that the planets are not placed in a wheel which is what we are used to looking at. I went a head and made a chart for you on astro.com, which you can do for free.

Attachments

• forum member.jpg
    forum member.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 48

Vista

I definitely think there is a link, and believe there are other threads on the forum that talk about this as well. Like you, I have Aries rising and 3 planets placed in the 6th house and have been suffering from chronic fatigue myself. Mine has been related to my thyroid problem which is getting under control now. Transiting Saturn going through the 6th house is difficult and made more so as it has conjunct one natal planet after another. T Saturn conjunct Sun in particular can make one overly tired, and since you have this natally, it would really compound the problem. Transiting Saturn will not be leaving your 6th house until the fall, but it will leave Virgo as you said in July. Have you been to the doctor and had your thyroid checked out? 1 in 3 women have thyroid problems and it could explain a lot of the tiredness, especially back when transiting Uranus was opposing all your 6th house planets, especially Venus. This was likely the beginning of your problems. I think once Saturn gets out of your 6th house once and for all and later when Uranus does the same, you should start to recover.

Vagabondgirl

I have 7 planets in the 6th house in the unequal chart: Mars/Venus/Moon in virgo, sun in libra and mercury, pluto and saturn in scorpio. I dont think I have so fast metabolism either and luckily Im slim cause I watch out for what I eat. But when I checked thryoid hormones they were normal. I was wondering about hyopthyroidism because of my long mesntrual cycles....

wallaby

Dear Vagabondgirl
I've spent the last year detoxing, but still I'm not through the woods. Have supplemented with Iodine and doing something weird called "Oil Pulling", it's helping but wonder if I have to wait til july to get well no matter what I do. I think menstruating is detox, morningsickness too.. I read that if you have many planets in the sixth house according to ayurveda you're in for some health issiues, great that you're beeing careful with your diet!

Vagabondgirl

Havent had too many health issues, or not chronic ones at least yet! I had severe fever cramps as a baby, acute inner bleeding because of some cyst rupture and a miscarriage. Thats about it....But you never know I guess!

Im quite connected to hospitals and institutions, but its because Im a medical student, and Ive been studying other health related subjects before.

Saturn in the 6th house is well aspected. Maybe not so severe chronich health issues then? Mars in the 6th gets a square from uranus, so Im assuming it gave my acute health problems. But luckily they resolved quickly.

Vista

Havent had too many health issues, or not chronic ones at least yet! I had severe fever cramps as a baby, acute inner bleeding because of some cyst rupture and a miscarriage. Thats about it....But you never know I guess!

Im quite connected to hospitals and institutions, but its because Im a medical student, and Ive been studying other health related subjects before.

Saturn in the 6th house is well aspected. Maybe not so severe chronich health issues then? Mars in the 6th gets a square from uranus, so Im assuming it gave my acute health problems. But luckily they resolved quickly.

Funny, I am in the health industry too. You say Saturn is well aspected, but all those conjuntions to your personal planets can go either way. Conjuntions have both good and bad to it, if they are benefics in conjunctions then it's good, if it's a combination of benefic and malefic then it can go either way. Saturn sitting on any of your lights can be difficult. Since it's in your house of health, work, co-workers, it will likely manifest here.

wallaby

Dear Vista
Thank you for taking the time to fix a chart :) I have pisces rising and moon, I'm born the 5th of september 1979. Here is a link, I'm going to try to make a tumbnail;
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2at;rs=3&nhor=3
I think you are right about the thyroid problem, women neeed more Iodine than men, thats why I'm supplementing with Iodine. I've always had low body temprature, but this last week am having a small fever. I think it's the iodine. I have chronic fatigue and candida, but got a severe detox from doing Oil Pulling. I recommend googeling this, it's so simple and so many are have great results. It's an ayurvedic mouth treatment and reduces the bacteria level in the mouth, strenghtens the immune system. I was not aware that Saturn was in the sixth house as well, he is really out to get me ;O)
showgif.cgi
showgif.cgi
showgif.cgi

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

Funny, I am in the health industry too. You say Saturn is well aspected, but all those conjuntions to your personal planets can go either way. Conjuntions have both good and bad to it, if they are benefics in conjunctions then it's good, if it's a combination of benefic and malefic then it can go either way. Saturn sitting on any of your lights can be difficult. Since it's in your house of health, work, co-workers, it will likely manifest here.

Saturn isnt conjuncting any other planets, only the DC by 7-8 degrees. Its closer to 7th house than the others. Ill post my chart so its easier to see:)

My saturn also gets sextile from venus and moon. So it shouldnt be so bad for saturn? Maybe worse for the venus and moon, haha:D

Attachments

• astro ma.jpg
    astro ma.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 27

Vista

Saturn isnt conjuncting any other planets, only the DC by 7-8 degrees. Its closer to 7th house than the others. Ill post my chart so its easier to see:)

My saturn also gets sextile from venus and moon. So it shouldnt be so bad for saturn? Maybe worse for the venus and moon, haha:D

In Wallaby's chart natal Saturn conjuncts all her personal planets in the 6th house so it's a little different. You have a little more opportunity to work with these energies I would think.

Vista

Dear Vista
Thank you for taking the time to fix a chart :) I have pisces rising and moon, I'm born the 5th of september 1979. Here is a link, I'm going to try to make a tumbnail;
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2at;rs=3&nhor=3
I think you are right about the thyroid problem, women neeed more Iodine than men, thats why I'm supplementing with Iodine. I've always had low body temprature, but this last week am having a small fever. I think it's the iodine. I have chronic fatigue and candida, but got a severe detox from doing Oil Pulling. I recommend googeling this, it's so simple and so many are have great results. It's an ayurvedic mouth treatment and reduces the bacteria level in the mouth, strenghtens the immune system. I was not aware that Saturn was in the sixth house as well, he is really out to get me ;O)
showgif.cgi
showgif.cgi
showgif.cgi

Oh, I'm so sorry, i originally had you as May 9th and realized that in Norway you switch the month and day around and went back and changed things. I forgot to change the 9 to a 5!

wallaby

I only ate fruit for 4 months, I've water fasted for 1 month, but I feel like I'm working with very heavy energies. Before I started "fighting for my life" I was sure it was not possible to get any lower. I hope I will get a clean slate or something when I'm not standing in Saturn-quicksand anymore. Strangely I have kind of grown fond of him, he builds character.

Vista

I only ate fruit for 4 months, I've water fasted for 1 month, but I feel like I'm working with very heavy energies. Before I started "fighting for my life" I was sure it was not possible to get any lower. I hope I will get a clean slate or something when I'm not standing in Saturn-quicksand anymore. Strangely I have kind of grown fond of him, he builds character.

Wow, that's dedication and willpower, something I wish i had more of. Well, basically what said when i had the wrong days still applies in terms of the natal conjunction of Sun, Venus, and Saturn( mercury is taken out of the conjunction now). I still think most of the problems began when T Uranus and Saturn were opposing each other and opposing and conjuncting your natal planets. It would have began with the conjunction and opposition of Moon and Mercury. Yes, Saturn can bring some good things to our lives, your dedication to health, willpower, and structure. Besides the chronic fatigue, I have had back and teeth problems, sort of a cookbook manifestation of Saturn in the 6th house!

Vista

One more thing, I noticed that all 4 angles of yours have been and are being transited by Saturn, Pluto, and Uranus....experiencing the same thing myself. This is basically all major areas of your life, home, career, you, and relationships. I assume there has been a lot of change here as well?

wallaby

Oh yes teeth is definetly an issue, I lost the enamel on my front teeth, but I want to try healing this naturally. I had really red irritated gums, 12 hours after doing Oil Pulling with coconut oil, my gums went pink, I could hardly belive it.:biggrin: I think this is a good start at least.. :O) I think anyone under the right sircumstances are capable of anything.

And yes Saturn has effected everything. I had one relationship that was based on daily alcohol consumption, luckily that ended. I entered a new relationship and I was having severe ups and downs, changing my outlook on things every 10 minutes being extremely negative, we have been trying to start a company in this period, finances.. good thing we never give up.. Relationships with family and friends have been touched. I have changed a lot, I don't belive in the things I used to.. I don't think there is anything in my life that has not been touched and become unrecognizable. For some time I was in a very warm place:devil:
Luckily it's a long time until next time Saturn come to visit, maybe we'll be prepaired :eek:)

Vista

Oh yes teeth is definetly an issue, I lost the enamel on my front teeth, but I want to try healing this naturally. I had really red irritated gums, 12 hours after doing Oil Pulling with coconut oil, my gums went pink, I could hardly belive it.:biggrin: I think this is a good start at least.. :O) I think anyone under the right sircumstances are capable of anything.

And yes Saturn has effected everything. I had one relationship that was based on daily alcohol consumption, luckily that ended. I entered a new relationship and I was having severe ups and downs, changing my outlook on things every 10 minutes being extremely negative, we have been trying to start a company in this period, finances.. good thing we never give up.. Relationships with family and friends have been touched. I have changed a lot, I don't belive in the things I used to.. I don't think there is anything in my life that has not been touched and become unrecognizable. For some time I was in a very warm place:devil:
Luckily it's a long time until next time Saturn come to visit, maybe we'll be prepaired :eek:)

I just want these transits to be over already. Besides the health issues, I lost my job 15 months ago and haven't been able to find another. I am hoping this will come to an end. I have also had several relationships that broke up with the last one being on and off for a while now. It can be very depressing. Oh, and I hate the area I live in.

I forgot to mention that i tried oil pulling last year. I couldn't stand the taste of the oil and stopped. I tried different kinds but gave up. My mom still does it though!

wallaby

I know what you are going through, hang on in there. They say that when Saturn transits, he leaves a gift at your door. Since we got it so bad, I guess we have something to look forward to :O) I am still struggeling with my relationship, but it has been a Lot worse. All the aspects are still there, only not as bad as it was. I think it's my improved health that makes everything easier to handle. I guess detoxing is saving my mental health.

Did you try virgin coconut oil pulling, it taste really good, and it really helps the gums, I feel like it's kickstarting my immunsystem too. Coconut oil is antiviral, antibacterial and anti mycotic as well. I tried with olive oil, yuk! ;O)

Vista

I know what you are going through, hang on in there. They say that when Saturn transits, he leaves a gift at your door. Since we got it so bad, I guess we have something to look forward to :O) I am still struggeling with my relationship, but it has been a Lot worse. All the aspects are still there, only not as bad as it was. I think it's my improved health that makes everything easier to handle. I guess detoxing is saving my mental health.

Did you try virgin coconut oil pulling, it taste really good, and it really helps the gums, I feel like it's kickstarting my immunsystem too. Coconut oil is antiviral, antibacterial and anti mycotic as well. I tried with olive oil, yuk! ;O)

Hum...Saturn sure has left some "gifts" alright!!:biggrin: The gifts that keep on giving. No, I do know this will pass, but it's hard. Later this year Saturn will square my Moon for 3 MONTHS, not looking forward to that.

I read a lot about the medicinal benefits of coconut oil and started taking a tablespoon of it every day but stopped. I couldn't handle the taste as it literally made me dry heave! my mom couldn't either. Maybe I will try it for oil pulling, but I find it impossible to swish for 20 minutes. My mom has no problem with that.

wallaby

Haha, I hope that the nature of the "gifts" are changing soon:pinched:

I tried to eat coconut oil too, but it just make me feel sick, pulling on the other hand..:biggrin: