Emiliano Sala

Tora

Just wanted to post this.

Emiliano Sala's body has been found.
He is Scorpio but His Moon could be either in Pisces or Aries, look at his eyes/face...he has Aries look though. If his 4th H (end of life, somewhere deep under) is Cancer, then Moon in Pisces (water) is telling.

- nChiron (27Can16) opp. trPluto (22 degree on Jan 21st). He could be Cancer Asc.
- tNN conj. nChiron
- tChiron conj. nMoon

- tPluto/tSaturn conj. nSaturn (Saturn Return arrgh!)
- tPluto/tSaturn sextile nPluto (Saturn Return arrgh!)

- tMars (fight/danger) trine nNeptune (Sea)

- Jupiter (22 degree on Jan 21st)

He has nChiron trine nMoon so it looks like Chiron has been triggered.

R.I.P.

SunConjunctUranus

This is very sad, man. Been following him since his time at Nantes when used to playing FIFA17. A tall, strong central attacker with good goal poacher instincting. Rest in peace.

BlackLioness87

- tNN conj. nChiron

He has nChiron trine nMoon so it looks like Chiron has been triggered.

R.I.P.
May he rest in peace. He had tNN conjunct nChiron and I'll have tChiron conjunct nNN in a few weeks.

P.S: It would be wonderful if our bodies had more clues pointing to where's our ascendant or even which is the exact ascendant degree. I mean if we had skin moles arranged in particular patterns to make astrologers find our birth data out. :(

Last edited:

fensi88

I know that he is dead on 28 Jan. I cast the chart - Is Sala dead?

Data chart: 28 Jan 2019 TZ = -1.0 12.4700 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=20Ge35

He is Jupiter on 17Sag10 and ruler of his 4 house is Saturn. Saturn antiscion is on 15Sag25, so Jupiter had separate aspect with it, that means he is dead.

Tora

May he rest in peace. He had tNN conjunct nChiron and I'll have tChiron conjunct nNN in a few weeks.

P.S: It would be wonderful if our bodies had more clues pointing to where's our ascendant or even which is the exact ascendant degree. I mean if we had skin moles arranged in particular patterns to make astrologers find our birth data out. :(
Unless you have other unfortunate transitS....wouldn't worry. :wink:

Scorpio90

Hello!

This topic is interesting to me because I was born hours apart from Emiliano (31/10 and I 30/10) he was born a few kilometers from my hometown, and apparently because of what I found out he is a Capricorn rising like me but with a moon in Aries, it is strange because I have and I had all those transits, including pluto / saturn transiting the ASC and the return to saturn and very soon urano opposition sun and I can say that my life is going well and improving, good .. he was at his best moment of his career .. I read on a blog that his yod was enabled.

EDIT: The time of birth was between 11 and 12 noon, according to a woman friend who had known him since he was a child. I would only trust what she told me, but I see that here a person has a different schedule. anyway ... rest in peace.

Last edited: