Murder or Suicide?

Tora

I asked this question just to see....
Was Anthony Boudain commited suicide or killed?

Jupiter rx in Scorpio.

Neptune in 12th H (undoing) trine Jupiter.
Chiron in the 1st H.

I think it would have been a murder if there was Pluto & Mars involvelment in the picture but they are not so it looks like it was a suicide.

BLE5sjV.jpg

Culpeper

Premium Member
I use the first house for celebrities unless the querent is related to them. Mercury is the significator. It is very strong and only under the beams. There is no indication of murder. So it is most likely suicide.

conspiracy theorist

I take the 1st house as person asked about as you personally have no stake in the claim. So he is Mercury and with his location of him in the 10th, as well as his last aspect being with a conjunction with the Sun (combustion - a planet becoming "invisible"), I read it as a "public death". Mercury is domiciled so this might be read as him having full culpability in his actions.

Moon is in the 9th house of "long distance journeys" and is exalted. Is he having a good time in the afterlife...? Moon's last aspect was with Jupiter, who rules both the 7th and the 4th house. Traditionally both houses pertain to death, specifically the angular degrees that they fell upon. I did one previous chart that had to do with the death of an individual, and the quesited was located on the descendant, in detriment and with 4 degrees of the 4th house ruler (and also 4 degrees away from Pluto). With similar precedent coming up in this chart, the 4th and 7th might be relevant to look at for death inquiries.

tikana

I use the first house for celebrities unless the querent is related to them. Mercury is the significator. It is very strong and only under the beams. There is no indication of murder. So it is most likely suicide.

also notice he is combusted
he was very overwhelmed and did not see things clearly