Solar Return and Relocation

stormborn

Okay thank you.

Is there much difference between these two charts?

I am trying to decide if I should stay where I live or travel to get better connections. My focus for 2015 as it stands now is family and career. But I'm really feeling a bit suffocated where I am. I need to get out, and I've applied for grad school.

I am open to good and bad. But please tell me bad first. :)

Attachments

• sr tofino 2014.gif
    sr tofino 2014.gif
    50 KB · Views: 15
  • sr in kelowna 2014.jpg
    sr in kelowna 2014.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Kabalic Astrologer

Both charts seem totally identical to me.
it looks like you will have good luck traveling and going out of country this year, whatever you mean by "travel": living somewhere else or just wonder in places that are not where you live right now and are not a half day ride.

There are no "bad things" in SR. especially when no in-depth reading was made to your natal chart.

ON THE VERY SUPERFICIAL LEVEL it looks like this year is going to be around frugality and proportions but it doesn't say whether you will be on your hometown or somewhere else. on the long term this year you will be involved in a lot of self learning and development and lots of inner work. It looks like you are going to go through a major change.

stormborn

Thank you.

Traveling I meant to get a better solar return. But I am thrilled with traveling elsewhere during the year too!!

I feel the same, that this is a big year coming up. I just hope my family is safe and no harm comes to them. I'm always self-learning & introspective, and good to know I will have some time to do that. I'm also feeling that my mil is going to pass around Apr/May/June, not sure why. She's 88 next year, seems healthy. I think my husband is a bit worried.

Frugality - hmm. Not a favourite subject (is it anyone's?), but that's good to know. Could you please explain what you mean by proportions?

Thank you for your time.

Kabalic Astrologer

Thank you.

Traveling I meant to get a better solar return. But I am thrilled with traveling elsewhere during the year too!!

I feel the same, that this is a big year coming up. I just hope my family is safe and no harm comes to them. I'm always self-learning & introspective, and good to know I will have some time to do that. I'm also feeling that my mil is going to pass around Apr/May/June, not sure why. She's 88 next year, seems healthy. I think my husband is a bit worried.

Frugality - hmm. Not a favourite subject (is it anyone's?), but that's good to know. Could you please explain what you mean by proportions?

Thank you for your time.

It is possible having troubles with your MIL because Pluto squares your lilith in 9th house which may represent her. I wonder, though, how such a loss - as sad as it may be - can actually trigger a real change in your life. are you much attached to her or living with her?

By Frugality i didn't mean financial necessarily. by "proportions" i meant a sense of measure. knowing what to do when and just how much. It may be that you will find yourself doing too much or too little and not getting the results you wanted, or regretting later for not doing more/enough/less. It may be part of the inner work I was talking about or in areas that related to 8th house such as inheritances or family money, surgeries, atc. Is any of these areas is something that you plan dealing with?

I find this chart very interesting and would give it more time later. can you upload your natal with transits, too?

stormborn

Hi thank you. Yes, she has been an impactful person on my life, a mother when my own natural one wasn't emotionally available. We do not live with her, but she has helped us a lot over the years. We live about 15 minutes away.

I am going through some mortality realizations, preciousness of life and such, it's quite overwhelming - I think that is why I want to do everything I want to do "now" if I have the power to do it.... if that makes sense.

Being fairly involved with the community and trying to advance measures that will make things better for us artists here (it's a desert truly but so much potential), I do tend to go overboard in my zeal, and then wonder where everybody went. I will watch that for the next year, and try and be a bit more tempered and balanced and calm. (It's better now than it was 10 years ago, that's for sure)

Not planning any surgeries, not for me anyway - should I go to a doctor? :lol:

Inheritance - I don't know. I think my husband is her executor, and we haven't talked about it much. To put it delicately, I don't think there is a lot there.

My brother on the other hand - In mid September, he and I have recently reconciled after 6 years of not speaking after my dad's death ... he said he wants to make sure his new young family is not left alone should anything happen to him. He is very well off. I would think his new family would just return back to the country where they came from, as all of their family is there. (Does that make sense?) But I can't see him passing on, he's only 4 years old than me, and not only that, but leaving me any $$. I would be tremendously surprised / shocked if that happened.

I've included my natal. Thank you for looking and for your time.

Attachments

• julia natal chart.jpg
    julia natal chart.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 18

stormborn

I'm still trying to learn which chart is which. The previous one is natal but I don't think it has transits. This one has transits. It is for my birthplace, but I live now about 8 hours driving time. This one is natal with transits.

Attachments

• natal with transits.jpg
    natal with transits.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 19

Kabalic Astrologer

Yes they look almost the same cause your SR is dating for about a month from now and transits will not change much until then.

If none of the areas I have mentioned: inheritances, family money or surgeries is plausible then it is going to be either inner work or, something i just thought of, an expansion of the family! maybe a grandchild?

Im not sure this "proportion" issue I was talking about will come from your involvement with community because your AC in your Solar Return is on your natal 8th house. But that may also be an inner work as said so maybe even your usual routines and activities may trigger it.

it is also very interesting that you have such a dominant Neptune in your natal chart and it is connected to 2 of the things you have brought up here: your relationship with your mom and your involvement in art.

stormborn

Aiy, grandchildren, no please. None of my kids are married or even in relationships. I think I might be on top of that issue for the next while to make sure there aren't any accidents. :crying: :biggrin:

I agree with you though, it feels to me like it will be an important time.

Re: mom and Neptune, yes it was a challenge to see reality where she was concerned.

Do you think the timing I am expecting re mil is right? Or do you think it will be later? Maybe it will be her having the surgery or such?

stormborn

Just an update to the solar return ... the big project I have been working on in the community has come to fruition. The arts council incorporated on January 26 2015 1127 am Pacific. So far it's been well received, we'll see how it goes over the next while.

No babies coming yet. I've told all my kids to be double wrapped please. :sideways:

I did not get the scholarship I was hoping for, and found that out last week, on Feb 4 or 5.

I have not yet heard back yet from any of the universities. I'm holding out hope though I am making alternate plans just in case I do not get in and those involve artist residencies in Europe. Second place prize.

MIL seems fine which is good.